What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

@waz @The Eagle @Deino is this what this forum has become? This guy has routinely made such despicable personal attacks without facing any consequences.
fvck off, you don't get to put labels on people and cry to the mods when the same is said about you.

if it's a "personal attack" when it's said to you, what gives you the right to say it about me?

@waz @The Eagle @Deino @Kompromat is this what this forum has become? This guy has routinely made such despicable personal attacks without facing any consequences.

The several weeks he was banned for saying racist shit about pakistanis during the leadup to the Turkish elections, were the most peaceful in the Turkish threads on this forum. Idk why they didn't make it permanent. lol

The several weeks he was banned for saying racist shit about pakistanis during the leadup to the Turkish elections, were the most peaceful in the Turkish threads on this forum. Idk why they didn't make it permanent. lol
you're a lying piece of shit

Bayraktar TB-3

SATCOM for line-of-sight propagation

superior performance with ASELFLIR-500 E/O System
superior performance with TEI PD-170 Engine

foldable landing gear for low Radar Cross Section

1699687897494.png

1699687929025.png

to carry 4 x KEMANKES mini Cruise Missiles

range of 250 km will be enough to engage on Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR , BUK , TOR , AKASH-NG , S300 , PATRIOT from safe distance
1699689153671.png

Last edited:
Bayraktar TB-3

SATCOM for line-of-sight propagation

superior performance with ASELFLIR-500 E/O System
superior performance with TEI PD-170 Engine

foldable landing gear for low Radar Cross Section

View attachment 989521
View attachment 989532
to carry 4 x KEMANKES mini Cruise Missiles

range of 250 km will be enough to engage on Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR , BUK , TOR , AKASH-NG , S300 , PATRIOT from safe distance
View attachment 989805
wonderful..🤩

@MMM-E There is no news from Kizilelma. Are they changing the design? I heard they made the canards smaller.

wonderful..🤩

@MMM-E There is no news from Kizilelma. Are they changing the design? I heard they made the canards smaller.

They are still doing tests no? Still in testing phase. They fly so much it doesn't get the same level of press coverage. Nothing new other than more test flights. TB3 is new so it gets more coverage about test flights.

They are still doing tests no? Still in testing phase. They fly so much it doesn't get the same level of press coverage. Nothing new other than more test flights. TB3 is new so it gets more coverage about test flights.
IMO, since Ukraine has no aviation engine production capacity, the prototype of the TF-6000 engine is awaited for KE.

Even if it is a prototype, that engine will be installed on KE. And lets KE and TF-6000 will mature together.

Until the TF-6000 prototype arrives, empty-handed teams should be interested in the TB-3.

I know Baykar has enough engines for the prototype development phase. As Hyperman said, the KE is in a long and detailed testing and development process. It is an aggressive maneuvering platform with high autonomy and a completely different flight profile, it is only natural that things will be more complicated than tactical or turboprop attack platforms. In fact, I personally believe that we will wait for KE II for full operational combatant capability. However, the institutional know-how and workforce created by KE I and TB-3 will pave the way for Baykar to become a global leader in its field.

IMO, since Ukraine has no aviation engine production capacity, the prototype of the TF-6000 engine is awaited for KE.

The test Ivchenko-Progress AI-322 engines have already been delivered by Ukraine to the Bayraktar factories, so atleast in terms of testing they have the engine ready. Idk about mass production, as you mentioned there is a war.. I believe there was a picture of this engine on the Baykar factory floor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom