What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Anka is in roll out process I think ..They say an armed version will be available in the coming years..

anka prototypes 3 or 4 planes will be used with the collaboration of TAI and THK personnel on batman UAV facilities and mean time SSM and TAI are negotiating for the serial production of ANKA.Prototypes capable of 18hours flight time and 26000 feets service ceiling serial productions ANKAs should have 30000 feet and 24 hours with the addition os SAR/ISAR payload.There is no armed version of it as far as we know wait and see but to add SATCOM payload seems to me more strategic step for the ANKA but anka's maximum payload is 200 kg altough we know ASILFIR-300T is 118 kg so the room for extra payloads is 82kg but we do not know the weight of SAR/ISAR and satcom payloads.During the investigations of the first prototype crash TAI reduced the weight of plane around 80kg and if we add winglets to plane I hope Unarmed ANKAs final version with aselfir 300T and SAR/ISAR/GMTI and SATCOM payloads can fly at 30000 feets 24 hours and far beyond 200km combat radius

Is that true ?

Atatürk's ANKA project :

252.jpg

Bir yerinde : 10

Bir yerinde : T

Bir yerinde : 001

Bir yerinde : AN

Bir yerinde : KA

Bir yerinde yalnız : K

Bunlar birleştirildiği zaman: ANKA 10 T001 K

Do you remember?

First prototype :

255.jpg

Is that true ?

Atatürk's ANKA project :

252.jpg

Bir yerinde : 10

Bir yerinde : T

Bir yerinde : 001

Bir yerinde : AN

Bir yerinde : KA

Bir yerinde yalnız : K

Bunlar birleştirildiği zaman: ANKA 10 T001 K

Do you remember?

First prototype :

255.jpg

actually i think that it is not true because orjinal photo is there

qwz93.jpg

When will they develop first armed UAV (Anka)? Any roadmap?

They will not.
No armed UAV, u sure?
What about the ANKA+A they are planning to develope?

Turkey also has developed a reconnaissance drone, the Anka, for spying on Kurdish insurgents. Last summer, the Turkish Defense Industry Executive Committee said that TAI, the company that builds the Anka, was starting research and development on an armed variant, the Anka +A.

Turkey had been intensely interested in buying armed drones from the U.S., said William Hartung, director of the arms and security project at the Center for International Policy. So far, the U.S. has resisted selling it such technology, despite its NATO membership, he said.

full article,

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_...r-sets-sights-on-market-for-armed-drones?lite

Thats what my guts telling me i hope i proven wrong.
I hope you are wrong,with all the bs going on we need them desperately.
The US doesnt want to sell us any,dispite beeing a NATO member.
When we have our own Hunter-Killer,we could take a big share of the market.

I hope you are wrong,with all the bs going on we need them deperately.
The US doesnt want to sell us any,dispite beeing a NATO member.
When we have our own Hunter-Killer,we could take a big share of the market.

I'm positively sure that Turkey will come with an armed one of its own. Aside the UAE has already gotten an armed UAV, no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom