What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Twin Engine MALE UAV is what we should have done a long time ago. Local Engine is gonna solve another big problem. This will solve many of our problem, Great news.

1GvZob.jpg

It seems they have made a great progress and improved UAV very much since the Turna-Keklik. ANKA looks a very complicated and expensive machine. A missile detection/warning system installed on it would be perfect too.

35H Endurance is impressive. I dont know how they do that, but it's quite a feat.
Since UAV/airplane have to carry same amount of Avionics of its class while having a lot more capacity means twin engines usually have longer endurances.

35H Endurance is impressive. I dont know how they do that, but it's quite a feat.

Actually having two engines usually will give you more endurance , you need to feed two engine instead of one engine , but with two engines you can carry much more fuel

TAI's twin engine Anka won't necessarily look like the Chinese UAV pictured above. I have a feeling it'll most likely have a look like the Indian Rustom-2, except with a V-tail.

AA%2Bdrone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom