What's new

Akhtar doubtful for World Cup semifinal- Afridi

He must've seen the preparations for the wicket that there is nothing in it for the seamer. Also I think Afridi does not want to tamper with a winning combination too much.

Yeah the so called winning combination in which Wahab Riaz gets smacked by the number 10 batsman of WI. If Shahid Afridi doesn't play Shoaib in the Semi, then I have only one word for Shahid. Helpless.

A 50% Shoaib is much better than 100% Wahab Riaz. :)

Mehhh. Mental Games.

They said Murali wont play in the match and there he was bowling his heart out for the 10 overs.

Akhthar will play tomorrow.

This is all drama, he is gonna Play and Junaid Khan shouldn't be the option for Pakistan as he is new and cant handle the pressure

pakistan also needs a scapegoat after tomorrow match..who is better than Pindi express :rofl:

Yesterday you were whining about trolling and about leaving the forum. Now you are here trolling and BSing around. Get a life yaar.:)

Yesterday you were whining about trolling and about leaving the forum. Now you are here trolling and BSing around. Get a life yaar.:)

i am not trolling dear.... I have said that talk about people and game not about their religion and personal things... and i also had mentioned in that thread that a bit of sarcasm and humor is ok... otherwise it would be very boring ..chillax

I think Shoaib should be played....coz he is much more better then Wahab Riaz.....and also very effective against India......inshAllah Pakistan will play the final with Srilanka and win the cup second time (Ameen)..........

Back
Top Bottom