What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

Well These Indian versons of typical Fanatics shouldn't use Islam for their dirty politics , Only Fools Pray in front of Graves.

They are the only shrine in india who are regulated by indian central government.
Their 9 member commite is selected by indian central government for 5 years and their position is very powerful.
Donation money is handled by them that is an enormous amount looking at the number of visitors they get from all three major religions of India.
These people always have political links and are politically active as their followers mostly vote for parties they approve of.

yet none less than your president did that ritual and donated huge amount of money... are you telling me he is not muslim? What about your PM.
What about loads of pakistani who visit the shrine? all non muslim?

Such rituals have no mention in Quran or Sunnah....those who deviate from them, they transgress and Allah doesnt approve of transgressors. Doesnt matter if President of Pakistan is doing it or 90% population of Pakistan.

yet none less than your president did that ritual and donated huge amount of money... are you telling me he is not muslim? What about your PM.
What about loads of pakistani who visit the shrine? all non muslim?

What rituals? show me 1 so called ritual where assistance of some guy is needed.. not in hajj,not in offering prayers... what assistance does tht idiot mean? also wasnt it funny tht these same fags recieved money despite their stupid announcements to not help him in his "prayers" .. lol

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.
IANS | May 6, 2013, 08.56 PM IST

Several groups of priests have decided to join the increasing protests against the killing of Sarabjit in Pakistan.

JAIPUR: Khadims (priests) at the dargah (shrine) of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer have decided not to assist Pakistani pilgrims in offering prayers at the shrine.

Several groups of khadims have decided to join the increasing protests against the killing of Sarabjit.

About 640 pilgrims from Pakistan will be visiting Rajasthan's Ajmer town later this week.

The pilgrims are expected to arrive in Ajmer May 12 to participate in the 801st Urs of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti.

Ahead of the Pakistanis' visit, various organisations -- including the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Shiv Sena and the BJP -- have been staging demonstrations in Ajmer, some 150 km from Jaipur.

The Pakistani delegation is likely to stay here for a week.

"We have decided not to assist any of the Pakistani pilgrims in offering prayers at the shrine. Prayers are not possible without khadims. We demand that the Indian government does not provide visas to any of the pilgrims," said a khadim.

He added that the visit could be a conspiracy by the Pakistani government to increase communal disharmony in India.

Another khadim, Natik Chisty, said the anger is brewing over Sarabjit's death, so visa should not be granted to Pak pilgrims.

The Shiv Sena staged a protest May 2 at the Ajmer district headquarters, demanding withdrawal of visas to the Pakistani group coming to Ajmer.

The Yuva Jat Mahasabha has also threatened to show black flags to Pakistani citizens in Ajmer.

The Urs is the annual event commemorating the death anniversary of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti at the dargah (shrine built over the grave). The Urs features night-long singing of qawwalis, and is held over 15 days. This time, the Urs will be held May 7 to May 22.

About five lakh devotees from different parts of the world participate in this event. This year, it is estimated that over seven lakh people will visit the city for the Urs.

The spiritual head of the 13th sanctuary shrine of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti, Diwan Sayed Zainual Adebdin Ali Khan, had condemned the brutal attack that led to the death of Sarabjit Singh in a Lahore hospital, and said such an attack went against the tenets of Islam.

Source:IANS,TOI etc.

these ajmer priests are probably the most kiss *** people in the world lol.
they need to be doing their job not play politics.
all these priests at shrines are thief's period so it don't even matter, you don't need a thief's help in making a prayer.

What rituals? show me 1 so called ritual where assistance of some guy is needed.. not in hajj,not in offering prayers... what assistance does tht idiot mean? also wasnt it funny tht these same fags recieved money despite their stupid announcements to not help him in his "prayers" .. lol
I dont know the rituals... been there only once, it was so crowded I ran away within minutes of entering... @JAT BALWAN .. do you know the rituals that is been talked about..

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know the rituals... been there only once, it was so crowded I ran away within minutes of entering... @JAT BALWAN .. do you know the rituals that is been talked about..

If someone offer a "chaddar" then he need help of khadim...& khadims also bless him with prayers..

Last edited by a moderator:
Such rituals have no mention in Quran or Sunnah....those who deviate from them, they transgress and Allah doesnt approve of transgressors. Doesnt matter if President of Pakistan is doing it or 90% population of Pakistan.
well thats could be correct... but saying no muslim does it is factually incorrect... saying no true muslim does is dangerous...

If someone offer a "chaddar" then he need help of khadim...& khadims also bless him with prayers..

any idea how khadims are appointed... I would think its because of family connection...

Pakistanis dont worship graves or bow to them... and prayers are something between an individual and God... not so called khadims... people only reciete the Holy Quran and offer Fateha over the graves of saints... unlike indians who "beg" from saints.. who cant give them anything.. its Allah tht answers prayers not deceased saints.

There are many Hindu and Sikh (and other religions) that are Pakistani, they don't believe in the Quran, yet they're just as patriotic, so don't claim that all Pakistanis don't do what you just said.

100% agree, religion and politics should stay out of each other's domain. Sarabjit incident was tragic and unfortunate, but the government and opposition, along with religious priests shouldn't punish normal people who had nothing to do with it.

ALSO, STAY ON TOPIC!

There are many Hindu and Sikh (and other religions) that are Pakistani, they don't believe in the Quran, yet they're just as patriotic, so don't claim that all Pakistanis don't do what you just said.

100% agree, religion and politics should stay out of each other's domain. Sarabjit incident was tragic and unfortunate, but the government and opposition, along with religious priests shouldn't punish normal people who had nothing to do with it.

U smokin marijuana my frnd?

well thats could be correct... but saying no muslim does it is factually incorrect... saying no true muslim does is dangerous...

any idea how khadims are appointed... I would think its because of family connection...

mostly because of family connections ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom