What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

you can't claim if GOD had been paying any heed towards yours either

And how do you know that his prayers never get answered......do you think being members of defence.pk all we wish for are 5th gen fighter jets. Hear me out on this I claim that Allah listens to my prayers.....and if you dont believe then thats upto you.

Isnt this haram for not assisting or discouraging someone from prayers??

why is this guy still in duty and why is he not remove?

this guy is bringing bad name to India.

According to -dargah act 1955-
They are governmemt employees and showing loyalty to their yindoo masters....

Though I dont agree with whatever he said, but being emotional towards his country doesn't make him slave to "yindoos"

I guess every Indian member disapproved what he did. then Why these unnecessary statements?

When a nation starts worshipping terrorists as heroes..... it's obvious the tide will turn.

Oh it will. And I will enjoy it.

Hopefully one day they'll learn to live like proper neighbours but until then, I don't think we will need to take their accusations and "cold start" rhetoric seriously. Just always be prepared for any eventuality.

indian should also be reminded that several PoWs (approx 54) are still languishing in prison. Such an "environment" will not be useful to help them see daylight anytime soon.

Those who rally behind a terrorist are enemies and a country that gives a terrorist a dignified state burial sure as hell is an enemy as well. It's best to know what you get rather than run in circles and have leftist idiots saying "aman ka asha" while treachery takes place

Nautanki....

I was in Ajmer today & decided to visit dargah... & guess what?? Three Pakistani along with their Indian relatives were there and they did their prayers peacefully with the help of a khadim.... I also had a nice chat with one guy name Tabeer khan.

which khadim is so media crazy who made this announcement ??

Isnt this haram for not assisting or discouraging someone from prayers??

why is this guy still in duty and why is he not remove?

this guy is bringing bad name to India.

Unlike hindu rituals... muslims dont need any assistance for prayers... these grave worshipping fools are nothing more than profiteers..

These priests who worship graves and lure others into worshipping them will burn in hell. We don't need prayers of these priests.

A true muslim don't need a pathetic grave worshiper priest.

Unlike hindu rituals... muslims dont need any assistance for prayers... these grave worshipping fools are noting more than profiteers..

Dude,do you know anything about hinduism...no you dont, therefore i advise you to shut your trap.By believing that you muslims are superior to everyone you actually end up proving the reverse

Unlike hindu rituals... muslims dont need any assistance for prayers... these grave worshipping fools are noting more than profiteers..

Well even Hindus don't require any assistance for prayers, but if what you say is true then how come this guy claim that he won't be "assisting" Pakistanis in prayers?
What assistance is he talking about?

Anyways, just wanna say, that this guy is a shame to every Indian here. Hope you consider this.

Unlike hindu rituals... muslims dont need any assistance for prayers... these grave worshipping fools are nothing more than profiteers..

yet none less than your president did that ritual and donated huge amount of money... are you telling me he is not muslim? What about your PM.
What about loads of pakistani who visit the shrine? all non muslim?

Well even Hindus don't require any assistance for prayers, but if what you say is true then how come this guy claim that he won't be "assisting" Pakistanis in prayers?
What assistance is he talking about?

Anyways, just wanna say, that this guy is a shame to every Indian here. Hope you consider this.

He is a shame to Muslims.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom