What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

Priest helps people in prayers & that too in shrines, now that's new to me! Absurd statement!

Apart from that, they also have to live under the threat from other terrorist organisations like Shiv Sena and RSS.

and most prominently,their actions are contrary to the teaching of hazrat Chishti.... at least un se tu yeh log sharam ker lein...:confused:

what a moron!!
what a pilgrim have to do with all this.
this guy should be suspended from GoI.
but can GoI do this??

are you the arc angel directly receiving divination from allah? :omghaha:
I never said i did... you can't claim if GOD had been paying any heed towards yours either. My response was to the poster insulting others religious activities. beygaaney kee shadi aisay hee abdul deewana hoi janda.

Marshmallows
are so stupid ! :whistle:

so r BUTTTSSS
smileys-whistling-823718.gif

what a moron!!
what a pilgrim have to do with all this.
this guy should be suspended from GoI.
but can GoI do this??
They are not govt emploee and GoI should stay clear of religious matters.

We are people who take it GOD's will and pray for another day. Let GOD be the sole judge to decide what GOD has waiting for them.

You insulting other religions and trying to be the torche bearer of your own is getting you no where.

Where in my post did i insult any religion?

"We have decided not to assist any of the Pakistani pilgrims in offering prayers at the shrine. Prayers are not possible without khadims. We demand that the Indian government does not provide visas to any of the pilgrims," said a khadim.[/B]

Right here is where Islam ends for these "khadims" and profiteering begins.
Mehboob-e-Ilahi is probably utterly disgusted with them.

Back
Top Bottom