What's new

Ajmal Kasab's Indian trial

well they they cant get up from there slumber to smell the roasted beans .because otherwise they will be smelling carcass of their institution.
okay instead of asking us you get the information from your interior ministry and your dearly beloved Mr. Rehman Malik. even who acknowledges that they are pakistani and there name is there in yours mammoth nadira(hope that the way its pronounced)..and he is a better person to have the access to it than you or .......us........welll unless you are contradicting your beloved country and its government..

and if ak 47 is as easily available in your country as you make it to be then you better tell me how the he<k is effectiveness ,essence and rationality of your beloved institution..

hey what did you say ?? did you never raised the issue of never raise issue of kasab nationality well unless you are suffer from short term memory loss (pardon me if it grieves you) if you could please have a bit patience to move to page of this forum where you have written this same word (unless someone else used your identity to do this)..

look how he is speaking, he is in a fire fight and he is talking soooooo calmly as if nothing is happening around him. A dumb asssss will tell he isnt a pakistani nor is this any pakistani dialect.

First this:
You are right.

But did you read on this thread that Mr Kasab has been talking to a ghost 'General Sahib' during his training sessions! What a joke!

The General was meeting him in person and that too in uniform, moreover his handlers, trainers and planners were such idiots that they have been showing there faces and giving out their real names so that when Kasab got caught he should spit out all the details as if he is narrating a fairy tale. Bravo!

And now they bring ID cards with THEIR OWN ACTUAL PICS on a suicide mission! Viola!!

i once remember going inside my 'bad a$$" neighbor's house (who always hid are cricket balls when they went inside his house) with my two other friends to get our balls backs when i was a kid, even at that time we didnt even take along our school id card (which we were supposed to keep with us all the times-as instructed by our school), wrist watches, our sports caps etc etc, because if any of those got lost during the 'heat of battle' inside our neighbor's house while we were surreptitiously entering his home, he would track us down, AND here we are talking about a world class intelligence agency screwing up like this..bravo bravo!!!

First this:

And now they bring ID cards with THEIR OWN ACTUAL PICS on a suicide mission! Viola!!

AND here we are talking about a world class intelligence agency screwing up like this..bravo bravo!!!

Well ... this isnt something Indians can answer ... probably a question better posed to the organization that sent them.

Maybe the answer you could get would be that.... when someone carries any ID card, dont you think it would be kinda dumb to have somebody else's photo on their cards? What would be the purpose of carrying an ID card if you arent going to put your photo on them ?

^^^^u look still in the dilemma of how to fathom the facts that the whole attack was perpetuated in pakistani land :yahoo:
thats quite understandble because from the place its coming from..

and talking of world class intelligence failures well even if ,you like your earlier mates are suffering from short term memory loss

let me bring back something back into your vision

1. assasination of mrs benazir bhutto...

2.if you call it back dated let me once again other incident LAHORE ATTCAK wasnt it first place that countries (like india ....ahemm ) refused to travell to pak land because of security issue.....

here voila i would like to callbravo:victory:

hey what did you say ?? did you never raised the issue of never raise issue of kasab nationality well unless you are suffer from short term memory loss (pardon me if it grieves you) if you could please have a bit patience to move to page of this forum where you have written this same word (unless someone else used your identity to do this)..

Man u r more dumber :crazy: :cheesy: then i thought. Listen clearly, and see the post again, i am talking about the guy speaking to ur indian news channel,we pakistani dont talk like that nor anyone so calmly talks in a firefight. Where does kasab thing comes in this video link post ???? Am saying something else and u talking totally nuts.

U on drugs ???????? :P

ID cards for a back up plan of escape WOULD have real photos but fake identities. Beside, they were not suicide bombers, their faces were always going to get exposed, so there was no extra risk in using photos.

buddy it seems you are hallucinating...u on lsd

it seems so didnt go through to whole interview as such might be you viewed it while you were snorting something ...

the person who was giving the interview was not in the firing zone at it was the initial interviews which wanted to move the move the reaction from let to indian mujahideen in order localise to issue..

oh gosh forget it ,i think i am talking to the dumb head disciples of zaid hamid
well cant forget the famous lines "ajmal kasab is amar singh!!!!!"

Is this possible that such highly trained men can be allowed by their genius masterminds to take with them their Pakistani IDs? Its impossible.

You are lying through your teeth sir, there were FAKE ids of india college in karnataka, not PAKISTANI fake ids. But fake ids have REAL photos right? its really not that difficult to understand if you read it slowly.

Well ... this isnt something Indians can answer ... probably a question better posed to the organization that sent them.

Maybe the answer you could get would be that.... when someone carries any ID card, dont you think it would be kinda dumb to have somebody else's photo on their cards? What would be the purpose of carrying an ID card if you arent going to put your photo on them ?

Now if i would carry my ID with your pic on it, it would definietly have something to do with my common sense.

The qustion is not whose pic should have been omn those cards, they questiion is why to carry the ID cards at the first place?

Some said it was a back up plan! Impressive, i mean they plan on to slaughter 100s, take hostages, confront the indian special forces and still they would have thought about having a back up plan to escape. Great! allow me to add this factor also in my list mentioned at post# 168 on this thread.

Now some would say that this so called back up plan was for Pre-Attack eventualities rather being Post-Attack, ok, but sir how much did they take to reach their intended attack destinations after they landed on the indian soil via sea (as alleged by the GoI)?

Moreover, if the indian navy, coast gaurds and intelligence agencies failed to stop them from doing what they wanted, the indian police sure wouldnt have stopped and asked them for their ID cards!!

buddy it seems you are hallucinating...u on lsd

it seems so didnt go through to whole interview as such might be you viewed it while you were snorting something ...

the person who was giving the interview was not in the firing zone at it was the initial interviews which wanted to move the move the reaction from let to indian mujahideen in order localise to issue..

oh gosh forget it ,i think i am talking to the dumb head disciples of zaid hamid
well cant forget the famous lines "ajmal kasab is amar singh!!!!!"

Hey dumber then me, listen to the interview again if your ears aren't filled with wax, in that case clear ur ears and then hear it, he says i am in nariman house, the Jewish centre, and he says there are commandos and a helicopter hovering around and says we are 5 guys in here, listen again. In a firefight u don't talk so calmly having no gunfire being heard.

man u r unbelievable.

Now if i would carry my ID with your pic on it, it would definietly have something to do with my common sense.

The qustion is not whose pic should have been omn those cards, they questiion is why to carry the ID cards at the first place?

Some said it was a back up plan! Impressive, i mean they plan on to slaughter 100s, take hostages, confront the indian special forces and still they would have thought about having a back up plan to escape. Great! allow me to add this factor also in my list mentioned at post# 168 on this thread.

Now some would say that this so called back up plan was for Pre-Attack eventualities rather being Post-Attack, ok, but sir how much did they take to reach their intended attack destinations after they landed on the indian soil via sea (as alleged by the GoI)?

Moreover, if the indian navy, coast gaurds and intelligence agencies failed to stop them from doing what they wanted, the indian police sure wouldnt have stopped and asked them for their ID cards!!

Xeric, u r more senior then me and have seen more of these indian guys, am new, but i guess arguing with them is useless specially who have their mind, ears shut and can't see simple things. Bet, another ridiculous excuse would be on the way to ur post :)

Xeric, u r more senior then me and have seen more of these indian guys, am new, but i guess arguing with them is useless specially who have their mind, ears shut and can't see simple things. Bet, another ridiculous excuse would be on the way to ur post :)

i was exactly going to tell you the same!

This issue has been discussed ad nauseum as you can see in the old posts, but then i saw you starting the debate with some new arguments.

Still it is better that we allow the indians to cling on with their dreams and argue just for the sake of it. i am outta here!

Hey dumber then me, listen to the interview again if your ears aren't filled with wax, in that case clear ur ears and then hear it, he says i am in nariman house, the Jewish centre, and he says there are commandos and a helicopter hovering around and says we are 5 guys in here, listen again. In a firefight u don't talk so calmly having no gunfire being heard.

man u r unbelievable.
either
u are too dumb to understand the text ..or too hell bent not to understand
ok let go through what i said "the person was not in firing zone" was he?? even you say "having no gun fire being heard "
what did i again repeat "this was an initial interview to localise the whole issue" claim the part of indian mujahideen not Let
so for your part the "acsent " issue comes to play..as for it you may claim that that interview was taking place from within the nariman house ...but was it from inside the nariman house???

aur ek baat kis aur ki aanchal me chupna band karo yaar!!

n an exchange in open court, Judge M.L. Tahaliyani asked the defendant, Pakistani national Mohammed Ajmal Kasab: "Do you want the world to punish you or God?"

"Please go ahead and hang me," Kasab replied, "if that's the punishment."

'Go ahead and hang me': Mumbai gunman

one quick question to all the people does the indian COURT talk to every criminal by stating there NATIONALITY FIRST???

I HOPE EVERYONE sees the sarcasim i am trying to portray here!!!

Back
Top Bottom