What's new

Ajmal Kasab's Indian trial

What I don't understand is why we Pakistani continuing denying that Kasab is not Pakistani and he is Indian agent. My question is ok he is Pakistani and he did what he did, which is wrong. There are tons of psycho M!@#$% F!@#$% in this world who does stuff on their own for no reason for no cause. Just because of those people we cannot blame on whole religion or country involved into this. Then why Pakistan government and ISI name came one after another. I am 100% sure that Pakistan have no interest to send these f!@#$% to India to do these kind a stuff. Pakistan government not have money or have agent to keep an eye on each and every individual who lives in Pakistan.

^^^

just because of the notion prevalent not just in pakistan but in each and every society

that our linen can never be dirty

hope you get the message !!

One thing, which made me think, if these were pakistanis, how come indian authorities when issued the dead terrorits pics, had passport sized kind of pics of the dead terrorists ???? From where did they got them ????

Now look at the AK-47 Butt held by Kasab & the one the indian soldiers are holding. U wont see any AK-47 in pakistan with such kind of butt.

Paakkii brothers are also invited to do the comparison and if i am wrong in saying that such styled AK-47 are available in pakistan, do kindly correct me plzz, becoz i have never seen such **** made AK-47

^^
wud be great ful if you could provide link where the government is showing the passport sized pics of the terrorist in there live other then the edited pics from the cctv footage while they were roaming freely in the taj and the cst

Praveen, kindly just think rational, they come to india through sea lane on a suicide mission, and they bring their original or fake ID cards ???? Where they going through the customs check point ????

Whenever suicide missions take place, the first thing they tell them is to hide their identity & trail so that they are not traced.

Be rational and think.

Praveen, kindly just think rational, they come to india through sea lane on a suicide mission, and they bring their original or fake ID cards ???? Where they going through the customs check point ????

Whenever suicide missions take place, the first thing they tell them is to hide their identity & trail so that they are not traced.

Be rational and think.

See this report you will get answer

On Tuesday, the Mumbai [ Images ] police gave terror a face by releasing the photographs of nine terrorists involved in the horrific Mumbai attacks. Their photographs, names and other details show not only the extent of the terror network, but also puts the spotlight back on India's Silicon Valley, Bengaluru [ Images ].
All the terrorists who carried out the Mumbai attack tried to pass off as students, and carried fake identity cards of a college near Bengaluru. The ID cards were recovered after the terrorists were eliminated on November 29. An Intelligence Bureau official who is part of the investigations told rediff.com that the terrorists used the ID cards on entering Mumbai. The IB says since the terrorists planned to kill as many people as possible and die in the attacks, the ID cards were cleverly designed to throw the security forces on the wrong track.

What ruined this plan was the capture of Ajmal Kasab [ Images ] by the Mumbai police. Kasab in his interrogation has given out all the details about his accomplices, and even identified them.

The ID cards were in the name of a college located in Kengeri, a small town around 40 km from Bengaluru. But the terrorists erred by mentioning that they were post-graduate students. When the Bengaluru police verified the ID cards with the college the management pointed out that one, they did not run a PG course and, two, the address was wrongly printed on the ID cards.

Once the ID cards were shown to Ajmal Kasab, he in turn matched the names with faces. Kasab was also aware of where the terrorists came from and gave the investigators their background and other details as well.

However, not all the photographs released by the Mumbai police were obtained from the ID cards. The ID cards of Abu Ali and Abu Sohaib (terrorists at the Taj Mahal hotel [ Images ]) and Fahadullah (the terrorist at Oberoi-Trident [ Images ] hotel) were soaked in blood and unrecognisable. Instead, their dead body was photographed and shown to Kasab for identification. Even this was not possible in the case of Nazeer alias Abu Ummer, one of the terrorists who was killed at the Taj Mahal hotel, since his face was destroyed in the bloody battle. His name, however, was given out by Kasab during interrogation.

Meanwhile, the Bengaluru police has picked up one Shafiullah for making the fake ID cards. He runs a photo studio at Channapattana, 60 km from Bengaluru. A police officer told rediff.com that Shafiullah ran two studios in Channapattana, and was into forging certificates etc. He is believed to have made the fake ID cards which were used by the terrorists in Mumbai.

His studio is around 20 km from where the Kengeri college is situated.

The police stumbled on to Shafiullah while verifying the ID cards with the college authorities. He is now in the custody of the Bengaluru police who are probing his links with the Mumbai terrorists.

Terrorists had fake IDs from Karnataka college

Be rational and think.

Indians.... and Rational :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This can never be. I once saw an Indian drama where a woman was in the kitchen cooking while wearing full gear of ornaments and million rupees worth saree.

Indians and Rational.

KIT Over n Out.

The Mumbai terrorists were so highly trained that they shook off all the Indian security agencies and arrived in India through the strick Naval Coast guards, they reached one of the best protected hotels without any hurdle. Kept the people their hostage for days and the Indian agencies were so incompitent that they did nothing to prevent such disaster.

Is this possible that such highly trained men can be allowed by their genius masterminds to take with them their Pakistani IDs? Its impossible.

And what did Indian agencies gather as clues, toothpaste...

Sorry to say but if India wishes to put the responsibility of Mumbai attacks on Pakistan than they should surrender India to us so that we may investigate those in Indian administration because of whom negligence this occured.

Its India that is responsible for Mumbai attacks and they should accept it.

KIT Over n Out:pakistan:

See this report you will get answer

On Tuesday, the Mumbai [ Images ] police gave terror a face by releasing the photographs of nine terrorists involved in the horrific Mumbai attacks. Their photographs, names and other details show not only the extent of the terror network, but also puts the spotlight back on India's Silicon Valley, Bengaluru [ Images ].
All the terrorists who carried out the Mumbai attack tried to pass off as students, and carried fake identity cards of a college near Bengaluru. The ID cards were recovered after the terrorists were eliminated on November 29. An Intelligence Bureau official who is part of the investigations told rediff.com that the terrorists used the ID cards on entering Mumbai. The IB says since the terrorists planned to kill as many people as possible and die in the attacks, the ID cards were cleverly designed to throw the security forces on the wrong track.

What ruined this plan was the capture of Ajmal Kasab [ Images ] by the Mumbai police. Kasab in his interrogation has given out all the details about his accomplices, and even identified them.

The ID cards were in the name of a college located in Kengeri, a small town around 40 km from Bengaluru. But the terrorists erred by mentioning that they were post-graduate students. When the Bengaluru police verified the ID cards with the college the management pointed out that one, they did not run a PG course and, two, the address was wrongly printed on the ID cards.

Once the ID cards were shown to Ajmal Kasab, he in turn matched the names with faces. Kasab was also aware of where the terrorists came from and gave the investigators their background and other details as well.

However, not all the photographs released by the Mumbai police were obtained from the ID cards. The ID cards of Abu Ali and Abu Sohaib (terrorists at the Taj Mahal hotel [ Images ]) and Fahadullah (the terrorist at Oberoi-Trident [ Images ] hotel) were soaked in blood and unrecognisable. Instead, their dead body was photographed and shown to Kasab for identification. Even this was not possible in the case of Nazeer alias Abu Ummer, one of the terrorists who was killed at the Taj Mahal hotel, since his face was destroyed in the bloody battle. His name, however, was given out by Kasab during interrogation.

Meanwhile, the Bengaluru police has picked up one Shafiullah for making the fake ID cards. He runs a photo studio at Channapattana, 60 km from Bengaluru. A police officer told rediff.com that Shafiullah ran two studios in Channapattana, and was into forging certificates etc. He is believed to have made the fake ID cards which were used by the terrorists in Mumbai.

His studio is around 20 km from where the Kengeri college is situated.

The police stumbled on to Shafiullah while verifying the ID cards with the college authorities. He is now in the custody of the Bengaluru police who are probing his links with the Mumbai terrorists.

Terrorists had fake IDs from Karnataka college

Man, i don't understand Indians, they say they came through sea, now they say these guys had applied for admission in Indian Colleges before, then how the hell did they get into India???? if they were in India where were their intelligence agencies??? they apply for indian colleges based on what qualification ???? on Pakistani college degrees? Why the college authorities didn't raise suspicion ???
For God sake Indian guys, open your eyes and see the facts & think about them and ask urself is that a normal thing, the indian side of the story of mumbai attacks???

I am sure, one more ridiculous post would be waiting for my these raising of questions, no one gonna say that let me check and see if there is any truth in it, rather more of the indian intelligence BS.

Man, i don't understand Indians, they say they came through sea, now they say these guys had applied for admission in Indian Colleges before, then how the hell did they get into India???? if they were in India where were their intelligence agencies??? they apply for indian colleges based on what qualification ???? on Pakistani college degrees? Why the college authorities didn't raise suspicion ???

The terrorists had "applied" for admission to the college!? Which part of this article made you think so?
As per this report, they made up fake ID's and that's all!

I am sure, one more ridiculous post would be waiting for my these raising of questions, no one gonna say that let me check and see if there is any truth in it, rather more of the indian intelligence BS.

Dont you think you are kinda BS'ing by giving responses without even making an attempt to comprehend?

The terrorists had "applied" for admission to the college!? Which part of this article made you think so?
As per this report, they made up fake ID's and that's all!

Dont you think you are kinda BS'ing by giving responses without even making an attempt to comprehend?

well that would be my bad in reading the article, but still this is not an excuse for getting the photos, Indian intelligence agencies allegations & accusations are full of loop holes. When u go for a suicide mission u dont make fake identity cards, as everyone knows, these ID cards would be verified once captured. So throwing the police of the case with this tactic is one very absurd argument.
Plus so many other irregularities in the event & allegations are there that a sane minded person will not say what the indian people keep saying, Pakistan did it.
Strange thing is Let was confined to Kashmir, how are they now having contacts deep inside india and making so called fake Id cards ???

well that would be my bad in reading the article, but still this is not an excuse for getting the photos, Indian intelligence agencies allegations & accusations are full of loop holes. When u go for a suicide mission u dont make fake identity cards, as everyone knows, these ID cards would be verified once captured. So throwing the police of the case with this tactic is one very absurd argument.
Plus so many other irregularities in the event & allegations are there that a sane minded person will not say what the indian people keep saying, Pakistan did it.
Strange thing is Let was confined to Kashmir, how are they now having contacts deep inside india and making so called fake Id cards ???

Still clutching at straws are we??

Man everybody to anybody has accepted he is Pakistani, your government your media even your public and here you are ranting on and on about b.u.t.t.s and snaps, completely making a fool out of yourself.
Wake up and smell the coffee....believing in wild conspiracy theories will make you a retard.

Still clutching at straws are we??

Man everybody to anybody has accepted he is Pakistani, your government your media even your public and here you are ranting on and on about b.u.t.t.s and snaps, completely making a fool out of yourself.
Wake up and smell the coffee....believing in wild conspiracy theories will make you a retard.

Did i said anywhere kasab is not a pakistani or others ??? i dont think so.

I am just pointing out the ambiguities in the so called proofs provided by india. The things called out by ur media & the ambiguities which can be seen by a sane person other then indians.

And a retard kind of attitude is shown by indians over here, for not even listening to their own media accusations & hard to believe facts given by indians.

We have at least believed some of the accusations not all being true, but the retarded Indians won't even consider some mind boggling lies presented as facts.

Back
Top Bottom