What's new

Ajit Doval: The Indian who wants to ‘destroy’ Pakistan? - PKKH.tv

Hindu bania that part is even smaller then Pakistan Kashmir, we are glad its now your burden instead of ours. Hopefully ex-Pakistanis population keep increasing in India.

And??? These ex-Pakistanis going to divide india into parts???:lol::lol:

This Hassan Qureshi guy seems like a real idiot, couldn't even bother doing proper research before coming out with this diatribe.

1. Indira Gandhi died in 1984.
2. Operation Black Thunder was carried out in 1988.
3. Total number of casualties in the entire ops were 41, with hundreds of militants surrendering.

1) I think the author means Operation Blue star. in which heavy civilian casualties took place.Indian military operation on 3–8 June 1984, ordered by Indira Gandhi.
2) Indira Gandhi was killed by Sikhs cause of operation blue star.
3)The first Operation Black Thunder took place on 30 April 1986.
4)Operation black Thunder 2 was carried out in 1988.

Last edited:
1) I think the author means Operation Blue star. in which heavy civilian casualties took place.Indian military operation on 3–8 June 1984, ordered by Indira gandhi.
2) Indira Gandhi was killed by Sikhs cause of operation blue star.
3)The first Operation Black Thunder took place on 30 April 1986.
4)Operation black Thunder 2 was carried out in 1988.

No,

I think the author meant operation Black Thunder(2) only.

As Ajit Doval(the subject who is being maligned by the author in this piece) had nothing to with Operation Blue Star, it was only in operation Black thunder did he walk into Golden Temple unarmed, posing as an ISI agent and then relayed the militant positions to Indian army.

Consequently there was only 1 civilian casualty in addition to some forty militants and one stray dog.

Some 200 militants surrendered and women and children being held hostage by militants were freed..A group of women and children were shot by the militants at they tried to walk out of the temple complex.

Surprisingly one of the militants Surjit Singh Penta tried to escape posing as hostage, swallowed cyanide on being recognized by reporters outside the temple complex.

:what: who is talking about his actions? we are talking about his "mentality" if really gave that statement regarding destroying Pakistan

Well the mentality of Mr.Dhoval is perfect,safe & sound,It is not Dhoval but the TTP who is hell bent in destroying Pakistan.The TTP is also running a parralel government.TTP has been bombing right from 2002,u got it.The extremist are eating Pakistan like a PARASITE from inside.What about the attack on Karachi airport,PNS Naval base,the attack on Malala

PS: Are u a Christian,if yes,then u r the first Pakistani Christian with whom I have interracted

If there was still any doubt about Indian involvement in the terrorist and separatists related activities in Pakistan, the video revelations of the Indian National Security Advisor, Mr Ajit Doval, has clarified all those, which India undertakes through its clandestine wars ever since. Mr Ajit Doval is a former spy master and has clearly outlined the Indian strategy, as how to destabilize Pakistan internally through the promotion of terrorism and separatism and making use of Afghan geo-politics.

In his lecture, Ajit Doval, clearly declared Pakistan as the ‘enemy’ “extols Indian intelligence’s ability to compromise and infiltrate the Kashmir insurgency; crows about the beheading of Pakistani soldiers by the TTP and advocates a policy of ‘defensive offense’ against Pakistan.” Although, India has been destabilizing all regional states through its well planned and deliberated strategy, however, its major focus has always been towards Pakistan, a policy of undoing Pakistan.

Mr Doval in his recent lecture clearly threatened that; Pakistan will lose Balochistan, if there is another Mumbai type attack. Though, he did make a mention of the relationship between Mumbai type attacks and losing of Balochistan, yet the video is a clear confession by India that, it (India) is behind the separatists in the province of Balochistan and has a huge network operative against the state of Pakistan. The tone Mr Ajit Doval used is indicative of the fact that, India must have presence of its operatives physically present in isolated areas of the Balochistan province or in the vicinities of the province....

India’s clandestine wars against Pakistan by Dr Muhammad Khan
Source: Pakistan Observer

All special ops have met a fair share of failures. Operation eagle claw and many others are prime examples.

Our media has zero respect in our eyes. Rest, its you and your belief my friend. I'll go easy since you display the picture of only Hindu i have respect for.

So Mr. Hater, do you respect ****-space-tani hindus or say BDeshi hindus?

For his efforts, in 2000, he was appointed Director of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) – the 2nd most powerful Indian spy agency after RAW.

Someone who thinks RAW is more powerful than IB does not remotely understand anything about Indian agencies.

So in a nutshell he is a Indian version of Hafiz Saeed?

In other words, people like Hafiz Saeed actually play the role of National Security Advisor in Pakistan, and that is a very unfortunate situation for Pakistan itself more than any other country.

Back
Top Bottom