What's new

Ajit Doval: The Indian who wants to ‘destroy’ Pakistan? - PKKH.tv

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

Some Pakistanis are really really paranoid like the author of this bum article!! Jeez! Wonder how much he got paid for it?
Do they really need to be paid:D
Just give them a jhunjhuna:D

Indians and their wet dreams.
What are we doing?
It's your media janab:D

Pakistan doesn't need to worry about the Hienrich Himmler al Hindi. Whatever he'll throw at Pakistan, we'll add a few cents to it and send it back.

There is no need for alarm, fanfare or outrage for they are not Pakistani traits. Pakistan is equally capable of carrying out covert ops in India which Doval al Hindi, Ajit al Hindi and Swamy al Hindi along with their leader Modi al Hindi know all too well.

To calm your nerves, let me say it bluntly that Mr Hienrich Himmler al Hindi has been and will be on our intel grid, which means his skull is not too far from a sole fine grain 7.62X51mm Lapua, if and when its required.

Pakistanis need to do what we always do -keep calm & let the Hindutvadasis do the talking - don't speak - do!

Having hawkish warmongers in enemy's upper echelons would be a good news for any nation including ours. Rest assured Mr Ajit Doval aka Hienrich Himmler al Hindi is more dangerous for Hindu-space-stan than he is for Pakistan.

@Irfan Baloch - @Icarus FYI -Khutba time!

So much use of "al Hindi"!! Have you taken Arab citizenship or what? :P And so much hatred in your post dear, control it or you will fall sick someday!

On your post: Those "fine grain 7.62X51mm Lapua" that you are flaunting casually here come cheap, countries don't use those things against each others leadership because that will open a pandora's box that they can't close easily. Besides, Pakistan will run out of cents faster than us in the game of "adding a few cents and sending it back". It is best suited for Pakistan not to continue in that path of destruction and control their "strategic assets" for a peaceful and prosperous future of their country.

All special ops have met a fair share of failures. Operation eagle claw and many others are prime examples.

Our media has zero respect in our eyes. Rest, its you and your belief my friend. I'll go easy since you display the picture of only Hindu i have respect for.
But SSG is................ you know:D:D:D

I miss the writings and speeches of Zaid Hamid. Nobody in Pakistan including this writer comes close to him :undecided:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom