What's new

Ajit Doval: The Indian who wants to ‘destroy’ Pakistan? - PKKH.tv

I love it when they talk because they answer Mr Obama for us when he was wondering why Pakistanis are obsessed with India, as far as we know.. its the other way round for over a decade we are fighting a war that came from Afghanistan's recent invasion and we eased out from the eastern side but some Indians are having none of that. they wont loose a chance to malign us and drag our name in world and then there is their own jingoism

there was some Indian blowhard who started jumping out from his seat demanding that Indian special ops must copy Americans and launch a heliborne assault on Pakistan and kill Hafiz Saeed etc. as the legend goes and Karma being a bitch.. incidentally an Indian helicopter wondered into Pakistani airspace and was force landed.
all the warmongering defence analysts were left with recycling the 71 story to ease off the embarrassment

No one pays attention to India's matam parade anymore. The CIA whom we do more business with than the white house has a fair idea of what India did to Pakistan and what Hindu-stan plans to do.

India can mount a 'Special op', it will only end in tears.

No one pays attention to India's matam parade anymore. The CIA whom we do more business with than the white house has a fair idea of what India did to Pakistan and what Hindu-stan plans to do.

India can mount a 'Special op', it will only end in tears.
No one pays attention?? But your media does , infact even you bother to post long post to console yourself and hide your uneasiness . Even tagg some old forumers to the thread to help you feel better.:D

****-Stan is a strange country where netizens tries to show their bold face but it's inefficient media often tries to pull the rug from beneath their feet.

No doubt article was utter trash and I am amazed that we are on third page of thread.

@Aeronaut

I will also like to add the story of Col Haqnawaz Kyani who was awarded Sitara Jurat twice
he got his fist war meddle in 1965 war when he led a raiding party in Kashmir and killed the CO of the Indian army in their battalion head quarters.

the Indian col Berala had boasted that Pakistan was nothing but his boasts were met with a volley of Sten gun bullets when he died coming out of his bathroom still in his towel. (what a shame, he died without his pants)

the slain Indian colonel boasted that Pakistan army was the size of his bathroom and Indian army was like his Battalion HQ.

The unit’s Commanding Officer, Lieutenant Colonel Haq Nawaz Kayani, Sitara-i-Jurat & Bar, had retired from service in 1970. He had already proved his mettle in 1965 India –Pakistan war while conducting a raid on an enemy battalion headquarters resulting in killing of the Commanding Officer in his bath room.

@Aeronaut

I will also like to add the story of Col Haqnawaz Kyani who was awarded Sitara Jurat twice
he got his fist war meddle in 1965 war when he led a raiding party in Kashmir and killed the CO of the Indian army in their battalion head quarters.

the Indian col Berala had boasted that Pakistan was nothing but his boasts were met with a volley of Sten gun bullets when he died coming out of his bathroom still in his towel. (what a shame, he died without his pants)

the slain Indian colonel boasted that Pakistan army was the size of his bathroom and Indian army was like his Battalion HQ.

The unit’s Commanding Officer, Lieutenant Colonel Haq Nawaz Kayani, Sitara-i-Jurat & Bar, had retired from service in 1970. He had already proved his mettle in 1965 India –Pakistan war while conducting a raid on an enemy battalion headquarters resulting in killing of the Commanding Officer in his bath room.

Trying very hard to look for consolations in lost war ?? :lol:

Forgot about covert operation you launched by para dropping your SSG ??

Typical tripe from this wannabe Hassan Qureshi.

Firstly wtf kind of name is Haba Ram:lol:, secondly where is this TOI article that he is referring to? Oh I know there isn't one, and he just pulled that one out of warmongering back side.

Its sad to see Pakistanis falling for such low lever propaganda, its almost like they shut their critical thinking abilities when it comes to anything India.

That's what every homeless Hindu guy is known as....Hobo Ram. :lol:

Never stop amazing me, what kind of effect ulta nationalism has on people of a certan kind of intelligence (sic) that they invent lies, invent non existent published articles, invent non existent persons, invent non existent terrorist acts in China etc etc and what supreme confidence they have in the ability of their fellow nationalists to simply lap up such tripe.

And they do, like a bunch of illiterate baboons incapable of critical thinking or fact checks, they do!

Who knows. He is a decorated police officer in India and retired as Director IB. Not someone who shouts 'jihad' in rallies. The man is a doer, not a talker.

I wasted my time in explaining because somehow I had thought you were not a intellectually deficient troll. I believe I was mistaken.

He is a hero for you and your country but not for me. You fail to realise he probably played a part in few bomb blasts in Pakistan. To me he is no different then Hafiz Saeed.

He is a hero for you and your country but not for me. You fail to realise he probably played a part in few bomb blasts in Pakistan. To me he is no different then Hafiz Saeed.
There is a difference here.
He has not been implicated, nor has he ever accepted that he has played a part in any illegal activity in Pakistan. Nor has he called for killings in Pakistan nor has Pakistan officially accused him of any such activity.

Hafiz Saeed has done all of the above.

You are simply against him for no reason. By your reasoning every NSA of India is a terrorist?

Trying very hard to look for consolations in lost war ?? :lol:

Forgot about covert operation you launched by para dropping your SSG ??

All special ops have met a fair share of failures. Operation eagle claw and many others are prime examples.

Our media has zero respect in our eyes. Rest, its you and your belief my friend. I'll go easy since you display the picture of only Hindu i have respect for.

There is a difference here.
He has not been implicated, nor has he ever accepted that he has played a part in any illegal activity in Pakistan. Nor has he called for killings in Pakistan nor has Pakistan officially accused him of any such activity.

Hafiz Saeed has done all of the above.

You are simply against him for no reason. By your reasoning every NSA of India is a terrorist?

Okay the word terrorist is too strong to use against an official but I would still consider him as an enemy of Pakistan.

Okay the word terrorist is too strong to use against an official but I would still consider him as an enemy of Pakistan.
Sure. He is undoubtedly an enemy of Pakistan.
He is also undoubtedly effective as well as his record is one of the best there is in India.

But unless your country officially accuses him of terrorism, even Pakistani's dont really have a basis for calling him as such.

Modi's choice of NSA also sends a message to our neigbours. You see the appointment of an Indian NSA signifies the focus and direction of actions India will take.

MMS appointed a Diplomat as NSA - which meant India's focus was on diplomacy as primary means of increasing Security.
Modi's appointment of Intel czar implies that India will be ramping up its intel infrastructure in Pakistan & other areas and covert actions will be the primary means of increasing Security.

Modi's choice of NSA also sends a message to our neigbours. You see the appointment of an Indian NSA signifies the focus and direction of actions India will take.

Unfortunately Pakistan is busy on its Western borders. India is opening two fronts against Pakistan. Clever move but it might end badly for India too.

Unfortunately Pakistan is busy on its Western borders. India is opening two fronts against Pakistan. Clever move but it might end badly for India too.
Sure .. it might. But I think the NSA is quite competent and will do due diligence before he invests resources.

In any case, Doval has stated before that PM Gujral's decision of winding down the intelligence and operations network in Pakistan was a mistake.
It is my educated guess that he will first invest a few years in ramping it up and increasing it to pre-1990 levels before he decides to undertake any action.

As such his first priority would be building capacity and capability to undertake successful ops. And it will certainly take time.
The last PM and NSA were doves and did not invest in this capability missing for over a decade now.

doval was removed in 2005 and terrorism really took off in pakistan in 2007. Although he is a decorated police/intelligence officer, not sure whether he is better or worse than his predecessor.
This is also a political appointment of sort unlike IB or RAW chief who are civil servants.

The problem is they are Indians, so Pakistanis can sleep tight at night. Even Pakistani cat is not scared of Indian lion.
Really? Then why do you guys keep blaming Indian lions for helping the TTP for causing mayhem and destruction in Pakistan, giving you all sleepless nights? :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom