What's new

Ajit Doval Lahore Pakistan experience

Why was this ugly bastard ever allowed in Pakistan?

He should have been released in a Punjab pind. My village would have made sure that he is being eaten by flies.

Lahoris are kaffir wanna be hindus, I guess..?

Ask @Armstrong

Why was this ugly bastard ever allowed in Pakistan?

He should have been released in a Punjab pind. My village would have made sure that he is being eaten by flies.

How tall is he ? Like 4 feet ? :sarcastic:

He does not even know how to talk. Yes We are Evil Pakistanis :chilli:

You should be very happy that a person do not know how to speak is Indian security head. Good for pakistan.

However not much Pakistani share your view and we have read lots of news showing concern for pakistan on DOval becoming NIA head.

You should be very happy that a person do not know how to speak is Indian security head. Good for pakistan.

However not much Pakistani share your view and we have read lots of news showing concern for pakistan on DOval becoming NIA head.

Ok I am sorry, I'll have to eat my words back, the guy has looks of Brad Pitt and brain of Einstein, we are really sorry to underestimate is super human qualities.

He does not even know how to talk. Yes We are Evil Pakistanis :chilli:
Its not that he does not know how to talk, but Hindi being not his mother tongue , he might have some harder time choosing his words.
re: " Yes we are Evil Pakistanis" , watching too much Indian soaps is showing its wonders in you :p
keep up the good work lad.

Its not that he does not know how to talk, but Hindi being not his mother tongue , he might have some harder time choosing his words.
re: " Yes we are Evil Pakistanis" , watching too much Indian soaps is showing its wonders in you :p
keep up the good work lad.

Indian soaps ? You wish, I strongly discourage anyone who watches anything related to India. Yes I sometimes hear old Indian movie songs on youtube and that's it. LOL and who watches Indian soaps ? even your guys are watching Pakistani soaps now :)

what a bullshit story, this is kind of story people usually make up to justify their point and we all have done it at one or more time. If you believe this story it true then you are insane, an Indian visiting Pakistan and was asked to follow someone who looked like a taliban and Indian followed him....that must be the bravest 5'2" Indian you will ever meet folks.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom