What's new

Is Nawaz meeting Ajit Doval?

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Go on have a good cry.... but then man up and stop with such idiocies.
Uski baiti na khud bol dia ha k jis sa bhi mila ha mulk k mafad k liay mila ha … doval sa mafad nhi ho sakta ??

So in England, is it treason or not to meet and plan with diplomats/spy chief of enemy countries to topple the elected govt?

Yes ? No?

I am sorry to say but you’ve lost your mind in gham-e-niazi. I can’t help you brother.
Just wait & see after he is removed from office, you will see positive trend in KSE-100 Index, only then you will believe me. 😃

I am sorry to say but you’ve lost your mind in gham-e-niazi. I can’t help you brother.
Just wait & see after he is removed from office, you will see positive trend in KSE-100 Index, only then you will believe me. 😃

Lets keep Niazi on the side for now. Lets say he is not the prime minister, it is someone else.

Now answer this:

If a politician meets with enemy states spy/diplomats etc to topple the elected govt in England, is it TREASON?

YES? or NO?

Lets keep Niazi on the side for now. Lets say he is not the prime minister, it is someone else.

Now answer this:

If a politician meets with enemy states spy/diplomats etc to topple the elected govt in England, is it TREASON?

YES? or NO?
you will only get a league chawal/yahvian/bongie as an answer. all the league majay, gamay, chedday are out to do reverse damage control!

Finally a sane post. Thank you sir.

Your trust these? Do you really? If so, then let me ask you what happened to that helicopter that was supposed to evacuate Nawaz Sharif from PM house in 17th or 18th August 2014, along with Arbon dollar & tons of gold? I heard it from Mubashar Luqman when he was barking on ARY (or whatever shill news channel he was at then). I would also like to know where did dozen bodies of dead protestors disappear at the same time that were supposed to be lying at Islamabad hospitals? When doctors contacted the media about this fake news, Mubashar Luqman claimed that those bodies had been thrown in the jungle.... LOOOOOL LOL

Man up buddy. Stop Dovaling the news.

How can yo say that? Are you admitting that Establishment had brought in IK & is now trying to make amends?

Would you then, per chance, agree that Establishment should not have taken sides & should not have rigged elections to favor PTI in 2018? Would you do that? I guess not... LOL....
Yeh kia ha ?? Its old statement but they never denied that in the past

CD614762-2A54-466A-97A9-8E190E7E9029.jpeg

Last edited:
Listen Shahbaz Sharif press conference with BAP party of Baluchistan with other supporters, he already indirectly named the foreign country. Nothing is hidden anymore. He talked in support of that letter and he knew what's written in their.

ahhh, no?

the F. let me dig out my calculator. I have been taught maths wrong all my life! is this vediqs mathematics?
Imran Khan is nightmare for Indian establishment and Modi.

At times i believe the biggest pathetic morons are our establishment. Why they tolerate and infact support such traitors. Or maybe they love money too and are actually part of the problem.

Listen Shahbaz Sharif press conference with BAP party of Baluchistan with other supporters, he already indirectly named the foreign country. Nothing is hidden anymore. He talked in support of that letter and he knew what's written in their.

indeed the cat is out of the bag. its better they admit it that they are agents of enemies and feed their followers a manjan of acceptability that its okay to betray Pakistan. soom majay, gamay, chedday will voice. So what if meean, pp etc betray Pakistan.

Honestly, I dont really care who sits in the govt as long as that person is at least not corrupt.

So that rules out the whole Sharif, Zardari and Diesel clan.

We need to find some alternative leadership, people like us who come from average population. It would be amazing if IK can at least start this process.

That cockroach should have never been allowed to go out of Pakistan.

Platelets or not, that Gonglu should have died in the jail!

There are reports that it was Ajit Doval whom IK was referring to when he said he knew who Nawaz was meeting in London. Is that so?

If true, it is very very serious! That SoB is the biggest sponsor of cross-border terrorism in Pakistan and has blood of thousands of Pakistanis on his hands.

Does anyone know more about this development?

1648556179834.png

Arre bhai aise konsi qayamat ane wali he.... 1 1/2 saal baad chala jaye ga IK. Tum apni hakomat bana lena.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom