What's new

Is Nawaz meeting Ajit Doval?

Ajit Doval maybe able to provide funds and some contacts but I doubt the likes of him are in any position to challenge the Government of Pakistan.
Remember this 007 Brook Bond didn't have a clue what hit them in Afghanistan.
Whatever it is, they are very successful in managing 5th column in Pakistan.

Just check the media, bar councils, judiciary, fake liberals and other influencers, politicians. They have been completely compromised.

I don’t know what’s the point you want country to run like a Niazi russi ran paindo style or talk with enemy face to face. Can’t you see Russians and Ukrainians are meeting each other despite the war. Saudis are meeting with Israel’s. FYI even Gen Faiz met Doval in Dubai.

It’s sad to see instead of guiding and pointing out this low IQ level individual, some seniors and reputable members are also enjoying themselves in this disgusting ghulaman-e- niazi thread.

Then the next day Papa ki Pari responded with this Statement 🙄

'Whoever Nawaz Sharif meets is in the interest of Pakistan,' Maryam tells PM Imran

She said that Nawaz "is the son of Pakistan" 😂😂 and his meetings in London "are in the interest of Pakistan and its 220 million people". 😂😂😂🤦🤦

"Imran keeps telling institutions that Nawaz will not spare them. You must keep in mind that these institutions, this country, and the people belong to Nawaz Sharif," 🤣 she said while referring to the prime minister.

Source- Dawn

Last edited:
I don’t know what’s the point you want country to run like a Niazi russi ran paindo style or talk with enemy face to face. Can’t you see Russians and Ukrainians are meeting each other despite the war. Saudis are meeting with Israel’s. FYI even Gen Faiz met Doval in Dubai.

It’s sad to see instead of guiding and pointing out this low IQ level individual, some seniors and reputable members are also enjoying themselves in this disgusting ghuman-e- niazi thread.

There is no harm at all when meeting at govt level for talks to solve issues.

But meeting the enemy to aid sabotaging the society and spread anarchy in the country is treason! Ask ANY country around the world, England included....

Doval is not that important and special, they guy has some really childish ideas and fantasies. In fact he is only good at fooling his own people by telling stories of how he once was a 007.

The only problem I see is why all these ex servants of Pakistan are even allowed to leave Pakistan, these people carry state secrets with them. Their movement, their surroundings and their meetings should all be monitored. This should be the price they pay for holding sensitive positions in Pakistan.

Feels like we have turned into Indians - everything is now RAW ki sazish just like how indians blamed ISI for everything LMAO

It’s sad to see instead of guiding and pointing out this low IQ level individual, some seniors and reputable members are also enjoying themselves in this disgusting ghulaman-e- niazi thread.
In what capacity he is meeting Doval? Is he PM, defence minister? Advisor to PM, President or any other public servant position ?

There is no harm at all when meeting at govt level for talks to solve issues.

But meeting the enemy to aid sabotaging the society and spread anarchy in the country is treason! Ask ANY country around the world, England included....

Sabotage and anarchy lol you meant removal of Niazi? He is causing sabotage and anarchy since 2011. He is liability and he needs to go, he was given a chance to rule with full package his ground, his umpires, everything was given to him but he failed miserably.
Can you imagine, he is begging 5 seat parties to save his seat, he is not serious about Pakistan at all. His removal will be under the constitution of Pakistan. It’s not the end of world, think about country and grow up.

Sabotage and anarchy lol you meant removal of Niazi? He is causing sabotage and anarchy since 2011. He is liability and he needs to go, he was given a chance to rule with full package his ground, his umpires, everything was given to him but he failed miserably.
Can you imagine, he is begging 5 seat parties to save his seat, he is not serious about Pakistan at all. His removal will be under the constitution of Pakistan. It’s not the end of world, think about country and grow up.

Let me make it simple for you.

If a British politician would meet with Russian spy chief to plan to topple the current elected govt, he is committing treason and will end up in Jail for life.

Dont believe me? Check British laws to find out.

Same applies here.

Exactly.

I dont understand what is the problem of this dude, is he a PML(N) supporter or something?

"Dont wanna see, dont wanna hear, dont care about reality, dont care about evidence, I just support blindly and unconditionally."

If this is not brainwashing, then what else is?
For brain washing, see the title of the thread. For more evidence just see what Areesh says. Even though the bubble has burst, the PTI echo-chamber goes on making senseless noise.

This 'dude' (Chak Bamu) has been reading news for the past 45 years & has seen martial laws & many governments come and go. Time teaches a few things.

If you can not make sense of whatever is going on & can not stop abusing others, then go on have a good cry, but man up afterwards.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom