What's new

Airbus Wins Largest Single Order for H160 Helicopters from China's GDAT

Funny enough western countries and China have more successful joint venture and partnerships than China and Russia who are supposed to be "all weather no limit friends". Seems that's just all talk and rhetoric. 🤔
of course. We have more cooperation with Africa.

Screenshot_20230318_032914.jpg

I still remember your joke. lol

of course. We have more cooperation with Africa.

View attachment 923609

I still remember your joke. lol
What are you talking about? Dont get your point. Lol No African country to advanced enough to have a joint venture with China for supply of such sophisticated items.
What I mean is that Russia is advanced enough to have such partnerships with China, and yet until today they have been no single successful project you guys have both ru together in any field that I can of.
By contrast there are many such joint venture projects China has with Western countries..I can only think that it seems Russia is more reluctant to part with some know-how or difficult to deal with. They seem to prefer more of a seller and buyer approach or setting up a branch in said country's to produce their products which still means you have rely on them heavily for parts and critical core tech . Else I can't explain how come you guys who are supposed to be the closest ally or partner of each other don't have much successful joint venture programs together. Its strange actually.

You should always know the west is talking one thing but doing the oppostie. on one hand they are crying about boycotting China, on the other hand they are buying up all made in China products like there is no tomorrow.

View attachment 923610
View attachment 923611
I think the decoupling stuffs and sanctions etc is being pushed more by the US, Europe is still not there yet to that extent. Moreover E.U is made of several countries which varying degree of interests. So concensus about such decisions isn't universal for the union. So E.U countries aren't as keen to reduced ties with Russia as the US to be honest. For European countries they consider Russia more of a threat than China, and rightly so giving their proximities. So E.U countries have been more willing to partner with China than the US . Reason for example Airbus was the first and only aircraft maker to set up an assembly line in China since 2010(Airbus only pant outside of Europe) while Boeing refused to do so until this day. In fact Airbus is even thinking of setting up a second assembly line in China this year and expaning their footprint and investments in China. There several such projects in helicopter fields with successful sino European joint ventures programs making helicopters for China Market and other such project in several fields.
So you should know how to pick your fights , which i think it's why Xi Jinping has always tried to be on Europe's good side and encourage more cooperation. Both has huge trade and investment ties. I thinknthisbis the biggest deterrent for China not supporting Russias invasion of Ukraine . Since this would have totally changed Europe's stance of still being fairly neutral and non committal in US pressure to contain China. If China had supported Russia military then things would have changed completely and European leaders would have gad no choice than to pull their companies amd investments out of China due to sheer pressure, this the relationship would have taken a turn for the worse.
Overall Xi Jinping was smart not to pick sides in this conflict. China has more to gain by taken an observer status and gaining the maximum from both Europe and Russia.

Reason Airbus was the first and only aircraft maker to set up an assembly line in China while Beoing refused to do so until this day. In fact Airbus is even thinking of setting up a second assembly line in China this year.
So you should know how to pick your fights , which i think it's why Xi Jinping has always tried to be on Europe's good side and encourage more cooperation. Both has huge trade and investment ties. I thinknthisbis the biggest deterrent for China not supporting Russias invasion of Ukraine . Since this would have totally changed Europe's stance of still being fairly neutral and non committal in US pressure to contain China. If China had supported Russia military then things would have changed completely and European leaders would have gad no choice than to pull their companies amd investments out of China due to sheer pressure, this the relationship would have taken a turn for the worse.
Boeing also has a factory in China, US also talks something and does the opposite. Tesla and Apple both have "symbiotic relationship" with China.

The Boeing 737 Completion and Delivery Center is located in Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province, China.
The completion center is a joint venture between Boeing and Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. (COMAC).

微信图片_20230408011641.png

Boeing also has a factory in China, US also talks something and does the opposite. Tesla and Apple both have "symbiotic relationship" with China.

The Boeing 737 Completion and Delivery Center is located in Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province, China.
The completion center is a joint venture between Boeing and Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. (COMAC).
Read your own link. That's not an aircraft assembly line like that of Airbus where whole aircraft are being assembled/made. Boeing has refused to set up that type of assembly line in China(I guess due to US government pressure) despite the Chinese government offering them several incentives to do so for years now.

But first compared potatos, didn't you?

Obviously, that example of a failed analogy totally eluded you. As expected.

yeah. PLA and PLAN use the "hype engine" on a large scale.

And they are. And failing. :D

Funny how the high IQ hype has failed to produce world class aircraft engines. More hype, obviously.

China is the world biggest car maker but we still imports foreign cars as well, China is big market for everything, there's always room for more.
@renhai
He is right, but it is not due to China's little technological difference but to insurance. The engine should come from the parent company for various performance/parameter matches besides warranty.
I think China will soon be making equally or more good engines than French. Though China has leapt many advances in a short time, but it takes substantial time to beat Dassault/Airbus decades of experience/research.

Obviously, that example of a failed analogy totally eluded you. As expected.

And they are. And failing. :D

Funny how the high IQ hype has failed to produce world class aircraft engines. More hype, obviously.
what? Who did you say failed?

@renhai
He is right, but it is not due to China's little technological difference but to insurance. The engine should come from the parent company for various performance/parameter matches besides warranty.
I think China will soon be making equally or more good engines than French. Though China has leapt many advances in a short time, but it takes substantial time to beat Dassault/Airbus decades of experience/research.
China develops new type of choppers almost every couples of years, no one claims China has the best chopppers in the world, but that Vcheng claims that China doesn't have similar choppers is so absurd, she was here just for trolling, nothing else. everyone can see this deal together with the ship deals are the good will gestures beween Xi and Macro during Macro's visit in Beijjing. it's more for political purposes than anything else.

So China imports foreign cars meaning China can't make cars? your idiotic brain is just so messed up.
Your IQ is lower than beijingwalker?

According to your logic. Even whole europe cannot build a space station. How backward.

I respect your good intentions and charity in trying to educate the uneducatable.

But surely time is limited and you eating into the other good things in life.

Be like me. Chuck the idiots and uneducatable into ignore

They going where sun and moon never shine and cockroaches roamed feasting on used toilet papers and crawling on your face and eyes and mouth and other orifices.

As said, I go enjoy my coffee and roses
:D

:omghaha:

giphy.gif

and smell roses
red-rose-rose.gif

Indeed. The only achievement in Europe is hype.

Like I said, hype can never replace actual achievements, and that is true to everyone, equally.

do you call this an achievement? how does it compare to a chopper?

This is indeed an achievement. A helicopter is very different, so your analogy is simply invalid. It is like wondering if China can make a space station, its cuisine should be able to make good desserts easily. But no, not really applicable. :D

Like I said, hype can never replace actual achievements, and that is true to everyone, equally.
Indeed. So how is the joint aviation project between Europe and the Gambia going?

Back
Top Bottom