What's new

Airbus-Tata consortium to manufacture C-295 transport aircraft in Vadodara

NC 212 i is developed by Indonesian. You can see the word "i" means Indonesia and N means Nusantara (the indigenous name of Indonesia)

C 212 in the beginning look like this

View attachment 890004

I would say N 219 that has first flight in 2017 is copy cat by Textron from USA. The basic design is very similar

N219 (first flight 2017)

View attachment 890015

Textron Cessna Sky courier (first flight in 2020)

View attachment 890014

These Sanghi idiots can put in as many Ha-Ha reacts as they like, but they know their industry (even after seven decades) could not come up with anything original like these simple two prop utility airplanes made by Indonesia and US and always imports stuff. Tells you their level of maturity in aerospace.

Here is a rather sobering actual picture of Indian aerospace situation by Gp. Captain Sachdev. Read it and weep. In short it says that Indian private sector is way (I'd say at least a couple of decades) behind Int'l aerospace industry to absorb the technologies and become a viable supplier, much less an entity which can independently design and produce complete aerospace packages like an actual airplane.

Pours cold water on the whole Modi "Make in India" garbage propaganda, which is only a vote getting hoopla.

HAL got kicked out of RUAG's supplier list in Germany for Do-228 parts because these HAL people could not maintain proper schedule of delivery. I rest my case with this one simple example that ails all of Indian industry, on why they cannot compete internationally with the likes of China.

@Beast look at these folks.

Last edited:
Industrial Gap between South and West Indian states and North and Eastern India is widening. Other states seriously need to buck up.

I think your *** is still burning because Indians refuse to call Korean jet KF-21 as joint contribution because your country's only contribution to it was painting indonesian flag. Your broke *** couldn't even make the payment for the aircraft because of which koreans kicked your useless engineers out. :lol:. You had to beg koreans to take them back.

Each and every headline refers to the jet as a Korean jet, now keep crying :rofl:

The Indonesian Govt thought it could get a 5th generation fighter jet development at less than $1 billion investment. (Cannot even build a 3rd generation fighter jets for those prices these days) and ended up paying the price for seeking "shortcuts"

USA the world largest defence spender struggled so hard for a decade with F-35 by involving several of its allies to reduce its price.

Mr. Lungi, please name the Bangladeshi products like - "simple two prop utility airplanes made by Indonesia and US".

Talk of insecurities and jealousy. Sorry but not everything is made equal in this world. At the least you make colorful lungies, I'll give that to Bangladesh. Congrats!

Last time I checked the per capita Nominal GDP, that of your country was worse than that of Bangladesh.

Your country is officially poorer than Bangladesh and is of course way worse in many Health and Education HDI parameters as well.

Per capita GDP for PPP terms is still a little better, but not for long, I assure you. No cause for jealousy.

Bangladesh is the third or fourth largest remittance source for India, there are at least five or six lakh illegal Indian workers working in Dhaka alone.

Your economy runs on help from Bangladesh, at least partially. Your tourism and health sectors in India run exclusively on Bangladesh patronage.

Bangladesh is your cash cow.

And of course India's per capita GDP nominal is far below that of Indonesia, not even in the same league.

And your bhakts are insulting Indonesian aerospace, comedy at its best.

If you had concentrated on producing Lungis instead of paying the HAL idiots for aerospace structures, maybe would have come to some use.

Last edited:
Here is a rather sobering actual picture of Indian aerospace situation by Gp. Captain Sachdev. Read it and weep, Sanghis. In short it says that Indian private sector is way behind (I'd say at least a couple of decades) Int'l aerospace to absorb the technologies and become a viable supplier, much less an entity which can independently design and produce complete aerospace packages like an actual airplane.

Pours cold water on the whole Modi "Make in India" garbage propaganda, which is only a vote getting hoopla.

HAL got kicked out of RUAG's supplier list in Germany for Do-228 parts because these HAL idiots could not maintain proper schedule. I rest my case with this one simple example that ails all of Indian industry, on why they cannot compete internationally with the likes of China.

@Beast look at these Sanghi blowhards.
The German are too stupid to trust Made in India. You know the power of propaganda. I can bet some stupid German politician and CEO watches those hype self bragging India youtube video and think Made in India is comparable to far superior Made in China.

The German are too stupid to trust Made in India. You know the power of propaganda. I can bet some stupid German politician and CEO watches those hype self bragging India youtube video and think Made in India is comparable to far superior Made in China.

They can get away with BS some of the time, but not all the time.

EU and US sourcers soon wise up to this fact....

@Kyusuibu Honbu
Bro @Cheepek got banned and many of posts deleted sad

Let's advise all to follow forum rules and not issue personal insults. I know you are better in this respect.

At some point we all need to mature up and argue with logic, instead of insults.

We are trying to make this forum a platform for serious discussion, and not back and forth mud-slinging.

That is what the mods are trying to do as well.

Industrial Gap between South and West Indian states and North and Eastern India is widening. Other states seriously need to buck up.
North has IT Delhi is a hub bro only few states left now northeast and Kashmir
Even Kashmir is getting huge investment and tourism

These Sanghi idiots can put in as many Ha-Ha reacts as they like, but they know their industry (even after seven decades) could not come up with anything original like these simple two prop utility airplanes made by Indonesia and US and always imports stuff. Tells you their level of maturity in aerospace.

Correct, many dont have any idea on KF21 program. I bet it is only me who have insider connection on the program, unlike many fanboys who think they know based on other fanboys comment in FB or YT channel.

We can see on defense hub, I made KF21/IFX thread there (just write KF21 forum on Google) and there are two knowledgeable Korean members on that forum that basically agree on what I said, unlike these 3 Indian members (and many on their forum) who dont have any idea of what is going on the program.

------------------------------

"Program KFX / IFX is a multi - program years , costly, and involve various sectors and foreign partners. For that there must be a definite declaration on it goes. For Indonesia it is important to determine the financing schemes and their human resources planning, "said Dr Rais Zain, M. Eng , KFX / IFX Configuration Design Leader for Angkasa , in late January.

"In the near future Indonesia will also work on the N219 and R - 80. We do not have enough engineers to work three programs, especially KFX / IFX will take place until the 2020s. The government is expected to call home engineers who are now working abroad to come help the regeneration process. Outside there are approximately 200 people . If half of it can be returned to the country, it is enough to help, " added Rais who is also a lecturer at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering ITB, Bandung.

-------------------------------

Well they think Indonesia dont have avionics companies ? Do any Indian avionics company ever exported their products to other country Air Force like Indonesian does ?

Exporting to Malaysia Air Force
1666987738787.png

About propulsion on Aerospace, we are likely going to go electric for next decade, it is countries that has the ability to process nickel that will likely truly master the technology, not just making battery pack factory (more likely just doing assembling) where important input is imported from other countries

1666988027645.png

Last edited:
Correct, many dont have any idea on KF21 program. I bet it is only me who have insider connection on the program, unlike many fanboys who think they know based on other fanboys comment in FB or YT channel.

We can see on defense hub, I made KF21/IFX thread there (just write KF21 forum on Google) and there are two knowledgeable Korean members on that forum that basically agree on what I said, unlike these 3 Indian members (and many on their forum) who dont have any idea of what is going on the program.

------------------------------

"Program KFX / IFX is a multi - program years , costly, and involve various sectors and foreign partners. For that there must be a definite declaration on it goes. For Indonesia it is important to determine the financing schemes and their human resources planning, "said Dr Rais Zain, M. Eng , KFX / IFX Configuration Design Leader for Angkasa , in late January.

"In the near future Indonesia will also work on the N219 and R - 80. We do not have enough engineers to work three programs, especially KFX / IFX will take place until the 2020s. The government is expected to call home engineers who are now working abroad to come help the regeneration process. Outside there are approximately 200 people . If half of it can be returned to the country, it is enough to help, " added Rais who is also a lecturer at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering ITB, Bandung.

-------------------------------

Well they think Indonesia dont have avionics companies ? Do any Indian avionics company ever exported their products to other country Air Force like Indonesian does ?

Exporting to Malaysia Air Force
View attachment 890271

About propulsion on Aerospace, we are likely going to go electric for next decade, it is countries that has the ability to process nickel that will master the technology, not just making battery pack factory (more likely just doing assembling) where important input is imported from other countries

View attachment 890272

Brother don't worry, some of these Indian trolls don't have any clue where Indonesian aerospace capability is.

I know - because I have several Indonesian friends I hang out with all the time in LA. :-)

Have been following the KFX/IFX program with enthusiasm as well.

I have been following PT Nurtanio's progress since I found out about it in the early 2000's, Dr. B.J. Habibie is as widely respected in Bangladesh as A.Q. Khan and Dr. Salaam from Pakistan is.

If the world powers did not conspire and Asian financial crisis did not happen, Indonesia would be a top aerospace supplier in the world today.

Last edited:
Brother don't worry, some of these Indian trolls don't have any clue where Indonesian aerospace capability is.

I know - because I have several Indonesian friends I hang out with all the time in LA. :-)

I have been following PT Nurtanio's progress since I found out about it in the early 2000's, Dr. B.J. Habibie is as widely respected in Bangladesh as A.Q. Khan and Dr. Salaam from Pakistan is.

If the world powers did not conspire and Asian financial crisis did not happen, Indonesia would be a top aerospace supplier in the world today.

Yup, Habibie is indeed hero in our aerospace industry. He come back home despite he has already been Vice President of German Aerospace company.

He is instrumental in Aerospace sector with his Habibie theorem and has helped NATO in many of their project, including helping this one when he is still in German

1666989487377.png

Yup, Habibie is indeed hero in our aerospace industry. He come back home despite he has already been Vice President of German Aerospace company.

He is instrumental in Aerospace sector with his Habibie theorem and has helped NATO in many of their project, including helping this one when he is still in German

View attachment 890276

Yes - his contribution to world aerospace and that industry in Indonesia is not well publicized, and it should be.

Here is the Do 31 video, this German aircraft is the forerunner of today's F-22 and F-35 by seventy years. This is where vertical flight started. The British stole the technology and created Harriers etc.

Back
Top Bottom