What's new

Air Force's MiG-27 Fighter Jet Crashes In Rajasthan, Pilot Ejects Safely

Man, I gotta say, all these indians crashing so close to the border and loc due to "technical faults" don't sound like technical faults to me. I mean, why aren't the crashing due to "technical faults" around mumbai or bangalore or madrass or delhi??? Wonder if the PAF is quietly shooting them down using BVR but not announcing it since the wreckage is falling on their side?!?!?! :close_tema:

looks like INDIA trying to hide the su-30 crash by putting the wreckage in front. to lift the name of their dead pilot of that su-30 crash in this drama .... might be

looks like INDIA trying to hide the su-30 crash by putting the wreckage in front. to lift the name of their dead pilot of that su-30 crash in this drama .... might be

That's mig 27 crash, and some people said that pilot is safe with locals.

That's the only valid point. For parts to be spread out, the jet needs to have been dismembered mid air.

But don't take my word for it. Also, take Shahid's words with a pinch of salt, a guy who assumes that a jet was being chased (in a dogfight lol) because in the mig 21 wreck, the back part is most severely burnt and destroyed, isn't well versed in what wrecks of what may look like.

JODHPUR:

An Indian Air Force MiG-27 fighter jet crashed this morning in southern Rajasthan's Sirohi. The pilot ejected safely.

The MiG 27 UPG aircraft, which flew from Uttarlai Air Force base in Barmer, experienced engine issues and crashed at around 11:45 am in Godana near Sheoganj in Sirohi, about 120 km south of Jodhpur.

A Court of Inquiry will probe the cause of the accident. Preliminary reports indicate no loss of property or life on ground.

The MiG-27 is a Soviet era ground-attack aircraft that India bought in the early 1980s. It flew strike missions in the Kargil War in 1999, hitting hard targets in the mountains.

Last month, another MiG-27 fighter jet crashed in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer. The fighter jet crashed during a training mission and the pilot ejected safely above the Pokhran range.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mig...ajasthans-sirohi-more-details-awaited-2015497

Notice how the engine has neatly separated, no fire and hardly any damage to it. It's the heaviest component in the aircraft, yet falls from the sky and doesn't even kicks up any dust and lies straight.

D2-FSLhW0AAB4qF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom