What's new

Air Force Question Thread

General information V1 VR V2----what does that mean---enjoy the video

Seems suspicions pakistan will get the ALQ200 has been in circulation for years. This seems to confirm it. Can @Bilal Khan (Quwa) give details of the importance of this jammer. What sets it apart?

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/506385.html
@Bilal Khan 777 @Oscar - are any of you familiar with what happened with the ALQ-200? I thought it was canned from US pressure, but any idea about the 9 apparently delivered? Or is this one of those where the order was booked, but unable to go ahead?

Unless it's typo and alq131 or alq211/213 from US firm

We manage to receive some ALQ-200 from S.Korea @Oscar stated it previously, but this is the official confirmation which you have posted

These were meant for Jf fleet so I am assuming just 8!will not be enough at min 4-6 per sqn will be required

These were meant for Jf fleet so I am assuming just 8!will not be enough at min 4-6 per sqn will be required

it seems further deliveries were cancelled, but I hope we might have learned some lessons form this system for future use ....

If paf did receive some does not make sense why would paf go for Spanish ew system and pods ?

Back
Top Bottom