What's new

Air Force Question Thread

where are these mechanicals jamming devices like chaffs , decoys and corner deflectors located on an aircraft

where are these mechanicals jamming devices like chaffs , decoys and corner deflectors located on an aircraft
Beneath the aircraft.

Google flare/chaff dispensers. You will get a fair idea of their location.

Can anyone explain the FALCON UP modification upgrade ? will be appreciated

You heard wrong..only 10-12% fail to earn their wings or maybe even less than this percentage.

Bossman course is not secret... There's PFT then BFT and atlast AJFT.All of this involves simple flying and anyone who can withstand heights and Ragra can pass it.Real deal starts from FCU.

sir i am extremely sorry to ask this question again . but i posed this question to someone within the airforce . he passionately agreed to this percentage and even said " it maybe even less than that " . i am confused at this stage . can you confirm that what is the real statement ?

i heard that only 10 - 12 % of gdp cadets successfully earn their wings . why is it that the rest of them fail ? do they lack study preparation ? or it that they are just not good enough ? i apologize for posting this thread again since no one was replying

Hi,

Why are you worried about 10-12 %---. The military puts you thru the GRINDER---. That grinder is a unique machine---one of a kind---and is not predictable---.

The only predictability is you and your character---what are you build of---your inner resource---your energy---your ability & that is what comes out the other side when you go thru the machine---.

This Grinder machine has a pecking order---just like fruit on a conveyer belt---with the scanner checking it and grading it---1-2-3-4 and sorting them out seperately---.

Depends on whos operating the grinder.
Top men, top job.
Hi,

Why are you worried about 10-12 %---. The military puts you thru the GRINDER---. That grinder is a unique machine---one of a kind---and is not predictable---.

The only predictability is you and your character---what are you build of---your inner resource---your energy---your ability & that is what comes out the other side when you go thru the machine---.

This Grinder machine has a pecking order---just like fruit on a conveyer belt---with the scanner checking it and grading it---1-2-3-4 and sorting them out seperately---.

that is really helpful sir , i highly appreciate this . in other words i have to just focus on my abilities and the output that comes out because of it . this puts me to ease

on another note can you tell me more about the grinder ? will be thankful ...
Its a metaphorical grinder....It means they physically and mentally grind you down to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

that is really helpful sir , i highly appreciate this . in other words i have to just focus on my abilities and the output that comes out because of it . this puts me to ease

I'm not well versed about risalpur, but here's some notes from pma
From the first day in academy you at told that only a select few will pass out ( sometimes people have been withdrawn on their passing out date )
They constantly remind you of this and try to break you, they place you in a impossible situation yet they also keep the shortcut/cheat less guarded on purpose , if you cheat your out , however if you try your best and still fail, but you were honest and gave it all you had , you will earn your wings

Hi,

There is a saying in english---" control the controllable "---. Controllable is you---what you do---it is your physical ability---your mental capability---yes I can attitude---.

Physical fitness will take you a long ways---. Running longer distances is most important---. How do you run long distance---? You need to get your legs stronger---you need to get your back stronger---your need to get your upper body stronger---. But you don't need to have a weightlifter body---. Pak military prefers lean bodies---.

But you don't need to have a weightlifter body---. Pak military prefers lean bodies---.

Pakistan millitry prefers nothing
Pakistani soldiers are just like common citizens a lot of soldiers I have seen are skinny fat even those in their 20s

Hi,

There is a saying in english---" control the controllable "---. Controllable is you---what you do---it is your physical ability---your mental capability---yes I can attitude---.

Physical fitness will take you a long ways---. Running longer distances is most important---. How do you run long distance---? You need to get your legs stronger---you need to get your back stronger---your need to get your upper body stronger---. But you don't need to have a weightlifter body---. Pak military prefers lean bodies---.
Pak military does not have any preference. They are lean by young age and become belly fighters with time. Like any other military organization in the region.

Very few amongst them will comprehend to the fact that weight lifting helps with G tolerance and builds better endurance for longer careers in flying fighters. But what about the daily biryanis....

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom