What's new

Air Force Question Thread

TO: Shr_Bwp:

I hope you will ignore my top class english, how can I compete with you; living in USA, while (I am) living in Pakistan?

No doubt that generation was really great.

I hope you will ignore my top class english, how can I compete with you; living in USA, while (I am) living in Pakistan?

Arrey yaar, I understood what you meant - I just wanted to make sure that humarey aur bhai bhi should be on the same page.

How about my Urdu???:cheers:

....moreover, I can introduce to some people here in the US, born and bred, and the English they speak will make you cringe. So do NOT believe that we in the US have any special mastery of the English language, believe you me!:pakistan:

hey guys can any one tell me how these squadrons are made in air force..i mean on what basis they are made??

Is there any chance Pakistan ask for KC 135 for Air-2-Air F16 refuelling and also US AWACS ????

As-Salam-Wa-Alikum =)

I need some information regarding Air force recruitment for 2009 , as a Pilot...

Can some one please help me with the registration form or information where i can contact.
I live in Sharjah, UAE and it can be a little difficult for me to get the form.
If some one can help me with the registration information and the dates i can work it out.
my details are as follows

16 Years
Grade 10 O'levels
low eyesight (-3).

Would really appreciate if some one could help me ASAP.

Thank You.

Allah Hafiz =)

Please provide me with the telephone number if u can for Karachi .

Last edited:
i ve seen falcon20 of france.
but i couldent findout the purpose of DA-20 FALCON of PAF.

second where did all those mirage-3 ep go?

Last edited:
As-Salam-Wa-Alikum =)

I need some information regarding Air force recruitment for 2009 , as a Pilot...

Can some one please help me with the registration form or information where i can contact.
If some one can help me with the registration information and the dates i can work it out.

16 Years
Grade 10 O'levels
low eyesight (-3).

Thank You.

Allah Hafiz =)

Have look on "How to join PAF" thread in this fourm. Ur question is related to that. The contact info for karachi is

Telephone No Office: 021-9240340
Fax Number 021-9512119

Visit the following link

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - Official website

I think u are not medically fit bcoz of ur eyesight problem.

As-Salam-Wa-Alikum =)

16 Years
Grade 10 O'levels
low eyesight (-3).

Thank You.

Allah Hafiz =)

weak eye sight.... not fit for flying try other branches..

In 13 of last July (2007) Russia announced officially on the successful experience of the first missile complex land / atmosphere model (s -400) and is intended to defend the capital Moscow and its environs, the Russian armed forces and has since decided Earlier in the deployment of almost (30) complex is similar in all parts of the country to provide integrated protection against any air attack hostile air and say that Russia has more than (30) complex of the previous model (s - 300) will be replacing all during the period from mid-year and even the end of 2015 style with the latest (s - 400) and is characterized by the latter from its predecessor that the range of its missiles and rockets beyond the heads of self-destructive direction for this classified compounds (s - 400) as the fourth generation of air defense systems and is the world's only could fire many missiles land / air arsenal in the world and though they are not able to intercept ballistic missiles, intercontinental, it can intercept and destroy targets or other air vehicles from all types of modern aircraft, including those that have the capabilities and hidden through the rocket Raft Alballestsp and missiles flying at speeds of up to (3) miles per second and the end of Baldanat smart self-direction can also destroy the missiles radar stations and command and control centers, in addition to any important strategic objectives

look at this for PAF

is there any agressor squadron in PAF?
if there isn't then i think they should make one and equipe them with mirage!
i think its a pretty capable a/c in terms of maneuverability. i have seen many french mirages doing crazy things.....

Back
Top Bottom