What's new

Air Force confirms $180 million deal for 4 Lockhead MC-130E from US.

With sheer upsurge of BD MILL's peace keeping in UN missions; it literally lost its venom, core ethos and fighting spirit to become 'King of mercenaries' that was a complete deviation from military's prime rule, i.e. saving country from internal and external enemies. And the economic upliftment that you mentioned had nothing to do in BD's case if you read/observed/understood on how 'Positive current of Global Economy' was let to form in Asian hemisphere. BD mercenary's UN mission, RMG's export boast weren't the means to analyze ends rather poor, dense mass's labor exploitation, skills were. Kalu Bhai, you are brilliant enough to connect these prime issues of economy, global domineering factors with the usefulness of small, manageable entity's inhabitants. IMO, RMG export or serving in UN mission has been causing more damages than betterment of BD but it seems like we are option less at the moment. How we have reached at this point would take rims of papers for me to describe empirically though.

During UN missions in africa,

BD military have to be alert 24/7, take care of refugees, under constant threat, involved in real life shootouts with enemies carrying assault rifles and RPGs, without cover by fighter jets, must be very precise and accurate in order not to shoot any civilians, islotated from family and friends, unfamiliar terrain,etc.

In Bangladesh,

Trained in a controlled environment with many safety protocols in place. No outdside threat, familiar terrain.

So our troops are losing their venom and fighting spirit eh :coffee:???

Tell me more about bangladesh's armed internal and external enemies that bangladesh military has failed to win against :coffee: .

By the way a strog military has good equipment, vehicles. How do expect us to pay for these as well as maintain them?? Take them from the education or ealthcare budget??

This Martin Saint is a Burmese who comes with a BD false flag to denounce every aspect of our military and to propagate against it because it hurts his ego as a Burmese when his MUA/FUA went to strangle his country in 2008 by sending warships to stop piracy in our BoB. It was a point 32 km SW of St. Martin.

Now, after UN virdict it has become a part and parcel of BD's sea territory. After this event, he finds out convenient occasions to throw venom at our military. He speaks as if UN peacekeeping missions are just a sort of picnic! He is the poorest soul in this forum. It is a defence forum and this guy is always against our military. Then, what is the purpose of him joining this forum?

This Martin Saint is a Burmese who comes with a BD false flag to denounce every aspect of our military and to propagate against it because it hurts his ego as a Burmese when his MUA/FUA went to strangle his country in 2008 by sending warships to stop piracy in our BoB. It was a point 32 km SW of St. Martin.

Now, after UN virdict it has become a part and parcel of BD's sea territory. After this event, he finds out convenient occasions to throw venom at our military. He speaks as if UN peacekeeping missions are just a sort of picnic! He is the poorest soul in this forum. It is a defence forum and this guy is always against our military. Then, what is the purpose of him joining this forum?

Just let him enjoy pretending as a Bangladeshi. However, we are going off track guys. Lets come back to the topic.

PlanetSoldier, a man that is willing to shoot, with a gun is way more materially-powerful than a defenseless strong leader. Proves are Mush's ousting of Newaz at gunpoint, armless Zia's getting killed by armed Manjur, conniving Ershad/MUA snatching powers by leveraging arm-force's strength. And 'Where the civilian rule ends, martial rule/law start', is the saying of both of its originator. So, who are you trying to convince here by throwing arguments on leadership's willingness? Do you have any idea on BRIT army GENS leading first INDO-PAK war from both sides to plant seed of future discords? What strong leader like Jinnah or Nehru could do to thwart them? As the saying goes like even the sand becomes sacred on where true soldier march’s from, how do you see civilian making such impact? So, don't throw PPP or Kyani or MUA's vhua arguments at me because I'm through it a long ago.

And FUA/MUA being Globalist/India's puppets, boxed us up further by picking an uncalled for show off against Burmese. End result of the entire game was for BD to lose the most lucrative blocs in BOB that contained gas/oil of billion's off $$. Also knowing that the invasion of energy resources was the denominators of drumming up/continuation of bogus WOT, MUA/FUA simply facilitated that to happen. So their empty rhetorics had no real correlation with national gain by any measure.

Lastly, I was one of the first ones to take the mission on honoring BD-MILL in global forums but after country was back-stabbed by them; I lost all the respects toward them. Up until now they didn't rectify to gain it back. And about positivity on economy, honestly there was nothing left over by MUA/RAWamy gongs IMO.

People are getting tired of your aimless poisonous outbursts. Stop ranting and stick to the topic. We need a good atmosphere, but you create a poisonous atmosphere. Be civic or leave us alone. Throwing venom at ease at anybody who does not agree with you is your characteristic. This is unwanted. This ia a discussion and debating forum. You should learn how to contribute in a civilized way. But, you are always making personal attacks and are trying to force others to accept only your opinions. What kind of stupidity is this?

Hey bro, can this be converted into a gunship like ac 130 in the future??

The purpose of this aircraft is not to bomb an area but to supply troops or cargo or aid. Even if it is possible, I dont think BD govt will ever attempt to do such an expensive modification. Rather, they will buy some more F-7BGI which may also be used as light fighter.

Question is, will these aircraft be "dumbed down" before being sold to the BAF?

Hey, by the way:

We are getting two Type 53H2 Frigates from china in 2013. Just click on the link bellow and see it for your self.

Source: New Age | Newspaper

NB: I have lost my password to Janes. So, can anyone tell me what is it about the link bellow:

Jane's Navy International - The global magazine of naval operations and technology

*Vice Admiral Zahir Uddin Ahmed - Chief of the Naval Staff, Bangladesh Navy
Having acquired two Castle-class offshore patrol vessels and a survey ship from the UK during the past two years, a high priority now for ...
25-May-2012

Hey, by the way:

We are getting two Type 53H2 Frigates from china in 2013. Just click on the link bellow and see it for your self.

Source: New Age | Newspaper

NB: I have lost my password to Janes. So, can anyone tell me what is it about the link bellow:

Jane's Navy International - The global magazine of naval operations and technology

*Vice Admiral Zahir Uddin Ahmed - Chief of the Naval Staff, Bangladesh Navy
Having acquired two Castle-class offshore patrol vessels and a survey ship from the UK during the past two years, a high priority now for ...
25-May-2012

Off topic...do you have any update regarding submarine procurements of BN, I'm dying to know?

Off topic...do you have any update regarding submarine procurements of BN, I'm dying to know?

All I know is that they have been negotiating with China, Germany, Turkey, Russia, US, UK & Italy for 2/3 submarrines to be added in the navy by 2021. But I do not know that at what stage they are and which contractor/supplier they have selected or which country has been selected.

what's up with this 20 Rolls-Royce T56 engines ???? what will they do with them?

Hi, Fuel Tanks can give extra fuel capacity, the optimal range needed to C-130E/H.

PAF C-130H
4178-1.jpg
its c-130e model

Back
Top Bottom