What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

People here seem to have this weird idea of morality preventing AIDS. First of all morality is a relative term, what seems immoral to you may seem moral to some other person. Mr Iajduni who openly advertised his absence of virginity may seem immoral to many conservative folks but not to him and not to me as well. Get that straight fellows only thing that stops AIDS is the inflatable rubber tube. Use it before getting laid, or do not get laid at all.

Last edited:
Lets make it very straight and clear. Bangladesh is a totally unimportant country to worl affairs and no matter how much you whine noboby will care or come to free you from Indian imperialism.

Now happy colonisation!

Lets make it very straight and clear. Bangladesh is a totally unimportant country to worl affairs and no matter how much you whine noboby will care or come to free you from Indian imperialism.

Now happy colonisation!

Great post and 100% agree. :tup:

Now happy colonisation!

AIDS does not pick and choose only the important country like India. What we are asking is to get a HIV test before you send your people to THE unimportant country like BD. We are poor and we cant afford to die out of AIDS like many Indians do...

Nop. Nothing to do with hatred. It's legitimate fear. AIDS is a deadly disease, and it's spreading like no tomorrow.

If AIDS can transmit from chimp to Human, Africa to America, then why not Indian truck drivers to BD. AIDS-threat is enough for not giving transit to India, lol. :lol:

What we are asking is to get a HIV test before you send your people to THE unimportant country like BD. We are poor and we cant afford to die out of AIDS like many Indians do...

All Indian truck drivers should be tested in BD's lab to get HIV negetive-clearance from BD govt. It must be a huge business for our diagnostic labs. Govt. should give loan to the diagnostic labs to set up lab adjacent to both borders. And, obviously, they should be checked routinely in every two weeks in BD's lab. I hope it will be a big source of income for BD. :lol: :lol:

All Indian truck drivers should be tested in BD's lab to get HIV negetive-clearance from BD govt. It must be a huge business for our diagnostic labs. Govt. should give loan to the diagnostic labs to set up lab adjacent to both borders. And, obviously, they should be checked routinely in every two weeks in BD's lab. I hope it will be a big source of income for BD. :lol: :lol:

You really have a good business mind!!! Keep it up :tup:

Great post and 100% agree. :tup:

BD is not a player in world politics and not likely to be any time soon.
But lets do the math on shipping stuff from indian west to the east. Drive about 150-200 miles througg BD, or drive at least 400-500 miles through Maoist and Insurgnecy infested area.

BD is not a player in world politics and not likely to be any time soon.
But lets do the math on shipping stuff from indian west to the east. Drive about 150-200 miles througg BD, or drive at least 400-500 miles through Maoist and Insurgnecy infested area.

It isn't our national interest to help Bharat either in economy or strategic maneuver. Bharatis problem is our gain. If you get my drift. :smokin:

Lets make it very straight and clear. Bangladesh is a totally unimportant country to world affairs and no matter how much you whine noboby will care or come to free you from Indian imperialism.

Now happy colonisation!

Well may be you are unhappy with BD.

1. Now lets make it very straight and clear: PK is totally a failure state right now and considered as threat to the world.

2. Do not think that BD is weak. It's difficult to stop Bangladeshis if they become together and that was exactly happened in 71. We can handle Indian dominance, we just need to change our mind set. :hitwall:

It isn't our national interest to help Bharat either in economy or strategic maneuver. Bharatis problem is our gain. If you get my drift. :smokin:

Strangely I agree with you about indian problems. BD has nothing to gain by helping india on it.

Well may be you are unhappy with BD.

1. Now let me say: PK is totally a failure state right now and considered as threat to the world.

2. Do not think that BD is weak. It's difficult to stop Bangladeshis if they become together and that was exactly happened in 71. We can handle Indian dominance, we just need to change our mind set. :hitwall:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Pakistan still has RULE OF LAW,ALL INSTITUTION WORKING and if i may say Pakistan is still 10 TIMES better then bengladesh! in everysense, Infrastructure,institutions,Defence,educational institutes etc.

The only problem is TERRORISM thts coz of Taliban.
Which are dying.And Inshallah in near future we will be back on the track which was derailed back in 2008!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Pakistan still has RULE OF LAW,ALL INSTITUTION WORKING and if i may say Pakistan is still 10 TIMES better then bengladesh! in everysense, Infrastructure,institutions,Defence,educational institutes etc.

The only problem is TERRORISM thts coz of Taliban.
Which are dying.And Inshallah in near future we will be back on the tracck which was derailed back in 2008!

1. PK is not safe, even in mosque. And BD is not older like PK.

2. No, only terrorism is not the problem. Your previous fault brought you to this situation. Think then you will get it. BTW, hope for peace in PK as soon as possible.

1. PK is not safe, even in mosque. And BD is not older like PK.

2. No, only terrorism is not the problem. Your previous fault brought you to this situation. Think then you will get it. BTW, hope for peace in PK as soon as possible.

Being old doesnt make anybdy super power.India despite being worlds largest AID reciever,and havin all industry after independence is still wat?and we are still better in some fields and if we didnt have this terrorism we would be where?u can guess.
Dude its our mistake we joined US and we hadnt seen these attacks before these few years.

Just becoz there r terrorist attacks doesnt mean a country is totally failed!!
We will come out of it!night doesnt always remain.

After every night there is a bright morinin!

Back
Top Bottom