What's new

AICC and Antonov to Resurrect and Modernize An-225

Last edited:
Ahahahahah..good you pointed that out. I thought China and Russia were strong allies? Judging by comments on Russian propaganda RT the Russian seem to be very pissed with the Chinese buying their Soviet tech from Ukraine. :rofl:

With friends like this..........:chilli:

We don't know if this company is a hoax or a proxy, so I won't make quick conclusion before the real outcome is given.

I think our Russian friends are over agitated. China has its own 400+ tons giant cargo plane project going underway.

We don't know if this company is a hoax or a proxy, so I won't make quick conclusion before the real outcome is given.

I think our Russian friends are over agitated. China has its own 400+ tons giant cargo plane project going underway.

Go tell the Russians that. According to them even your Y-20 had their Soviet Ukrainian tech input. :lol:
Many of them in the link @economicsuperpower provided are saying that you people are following Yankee/western capitalism, how your military stuffs are all based off foreign designs and how you might one day ally with the evil west like in the 70s to 90s to bring them down again. LMAO
The comments there are hilarious as @economicsuperpower said. :lol:

I'm not surprised though, I always have fun reading RT comment sections by leftists, Russian nationalists and other wannabes.:rofl:

Go tell the Russians that. According to them even your Y-20 had their Soviet Ukrainian tech input. :lol:
Many of them in the link @economicsuperpower provided are saying that you people are following Yankee/western capitalism, how your military stuffs are all based off foreign designs and how you might one day ally with the evil west like in the 70s to 90s to bring them down again. LMAO

I'm not surprised though, I always have fun reading RT comment sections by leftists, Russian nationalists and other wannabes.:rofl:

Not really, the engine of Y-20 derived from the WS-10. And the WS-10 engine even shares more similarities with the American F100 than to the Russian AL-31.

The avionics and composite materials are entirely Chinese since the Soviet avionics are by far outdated in today's standard.

Unlike China, the Soviet Union was never a powerhouse in the avionics.

I think he does not mix An-178 with the Y-20, but the projected Y-30 fits roughly the same requirement.

Would be interesting to know if these An-178 would be for a civil contractor -IMO most likely - or the military.

Military of course.
Similar to Kawasaki C-1

AN-178.png

ccd28c5a21ac2737724becd6fc1bfbf3.jpg

Latest%2BPhotos%2Bof%2BChina%2527s%2BY-20%2Btransport%2Baircraft%2B1.jpg

Last edited:
The Kawasaki C-1 is 38.7 tonnes, while the Y-20 is 222 tonnes.

Another fail attempt for trolling.

You are trolling. You interrupted others conversation and blame this or that without read
Better you should provide the weight of AN-178

Last edited:
Ahahahahah..good you pointed that out. I thought China and Russia were strong allies? Judging by comments on Russian propaganda RT the Russians seem to be very pissed with the Chinese buying their Soviet tech from Ukraine. :rofl:

it's the internet fool. Americans love trolling on RT comments. Even an indian boy like you can be white :rofl:
@AndrewJin

well, the russians can sell stuff to indians and vietnamese, certainly they have no right to complain if china buy from ukraine. Besides, soviet's stuff isn't automatically russian's, ukraine is part of the soviet union, whatever they inherit from the union, is ukraine's and ukraine's alone.

Ahahahahah..good you pointed that out. I thought China and Russia were strong allies? Judging by comments on Russian propaganda RT the Russians seem to be very pissed with the Chinese buying their Soviet tech from Ukraine. :rofl:

They are American faking as Russian. We all know western trick. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom