What's new

AIB : When India Spoke to Pakistan

Pindi Boy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We are in that space and time that everything is right for something wrong to evolve. Our present is balanced over a shrinking world and an unresolved past. The future will know us from history books. Let's not be linked as the generation that evolved communication but failed to communicate. Pause before you... #DearNeighbour

I personally have nothing against Pakistan if they stop cross border terrorism.

Let these people come to PDF, or to the You tube comment section and see how Indians and Pakistanis react with each other

There is no doubt that Indians have virtually no first hand information on Pakistanis, while Pakistanis have no information on Indians. Whatever image we formed of the other is from media.

Pak generally have a better world view and sense than the average indian thats for sure.

BLESS YOU.

I have no clue who you are, but I hope you contribute lots and lots to this forum. We need you, dozens like you, but people like you are rare.

I felt SO GOOD after watching that video!
sir am silent reader of this forum

I'm not the least bit surprised at the video. My own personal experiences are quite similar to this. I know a lot of Pakistanis personally. Guys and girls. As friends. Am distantly related to some. My grandparents are all from Lahore. My father was born in Pakistan. Every Pakistani I know personally, is very warm, friendly, fun to be with, affectionate, courteous, polite. :-)

On the other hand, if I go to any online forum like this one, people are so diametrically opposite online from the ones I know in real life. I guess its more the anonymous nature of interaction which brings out the meanness in people which they don't show in real life interactions. But it's all fun. I get very amused at the contrast between real life interaction and online anonymous interaction with Pakistanis. It really never gets old. :p:

Not really.. this forum itself is a proof..

Compare the average indian with the Pak and you will see that.
That's not a fair yardstick of comparison since it's a Pakistani site. A lot more Pakistanis are here than Indians. A comparison of the best Pakistanis here with their Indian counterparts here would give a more accurate result. Do that comparison and you would see Indians winning every argument and being much better informed and more logical than their Pakistani counterparts.

That person saying hot women buhahah Bhai you're absolutely right... We are damn hot.....:sarcastic:

When I think of India... Thing comes in my mind is
"Shimla, Viswanthan Anand, Amritsar, Nirbhaya, Chess, Lucknow , Beef and one N only Modi Jaan.."

Or ajkal to @Joe Shearer b...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom