What's new

AIB : When India Spoke to Pakistan

It is 2 years old. Already seen but thanks for sharing.
Pak generally have a better world view and sense than the average indian thats for sure.
World view? Pakistani know more about India because India is on news for various reasons while Pakistan is on news only for one reason, also Pakistanis are addicted to Indian entertainment industry while average Indian would never have watched any pakistani series/movie.
If we take any neutral country chances are that they would know more about India than Pakistan, does that mean they also have narrow world view? Nope. As I said before unfortunately pakistan is on news only for one reason while India for many.

Last edited:
That's not a fair yardstick of comparison since it's a Pakistani site. A lot more Pakistanis are here than Indians. A comparison of the best Pakistanis here with their Indian counterparts here would give a more accurate result. Do that comparison and you would see Indians winning every argument and being much better informed and more logical than their Pakistani counterparts.

Again wrong there are more indians on this site than Pakistanis...

And who are those best Indians ? Minus maybe Joe Sharear?

Do you know any?

P.S; For an old guy you are acting pretty childish yourself.

We are in that space and time that everything is right for something wrong to evolve. Our present is balanced over a shrinking world and an unresolved past. The future will know us from history books. Let's not be linked as the generation that evolved communication but failed to communicate. Pause before you... #DearNeighbour

Beat this: I'm planning to go to Georgia with a Pakistani friend of mine. 2 Indians and a Pakistani , all girls vacation in December.
How's that for a change? :lol:

It is 2 years old. Already seen but thanks for sharing.

World view? Pakistani know more about India because India is on news for various reasons while Pakistan is on news only for one reason, also Pakistanis are addicted to Indian entertainment industry while average Indian would never have watched any pakistani series/movie.
If we take any neutral country chances are that they would know more about India than Pakistan, does that mean they also have narrow world view? Nope. As I said before unfortunately pakistan is on news only for one reason while India for many.

I'm sorry but India isn't the "world" now is it?

And yes Indians do like Pak series of they are aired in India .. Indian tv channels which ran Pak tv shows are a good indication of it.

Also Bollywood isn't the real india either.​

Beat this: I'm planning to go to Georgia with a Pakistani friend of mine. 2 Indians and a Pakistani , all girls vacation in December.
How's that for a change? :lol:

Wonder how they deal with you.

My very first interaction with a Pakistani was with my Pakistani pen friend!! We became friends way back in 1998 and still keep in touch through FB and whatsapp. While doing my studies in Glasgow, i stayed as a paying guest with a Pakistani family for two years!! Such a wonderful family, treated me as one of their own. For that matter, all the Pakistanis i have met were so nice and wonderful. I have nothing but fond memories of those days and those wonderful people.

One thing for sure from India, media from India did not support to have a better view of Pakistan, even also there is certain tiny element of Pakistan that may to have a normal relation with India. And in this context, i really appreciate the Pakistan media, which provides justice and enough space to India's good news among Pakistan public. So the objectivity and narrative is very vey important to understand it.

That is why i really appreciate PDF which provides a very good window know and understand each other's view point minutely.

We have to admit that because of our internal issues in our society, both India and Pakistan rather than cleaning of evil portion of the iesues with societies, such as issue between Hindus vs Muslims, we converted it into India vs Pakistan issue. Till the point Hindu vs Muslim issue in India is not differentiated from India vs Pakistan, the animosity will not subside in India. And in the same vein, Pakistan has to accept with the fact that India is not land for Hindus only. It is Hindustan where Hindustani people stay here.

Again wrong there are more indians on this site than Pakistanis...

And who are those best Indians ? Minus maybe Joe Sharear?

Do you know any?

P.S; For an old guy you are acting pretty childish yourself.

I don't really think the number of Indians here is more, if it is then I certainly don't see those.

I've seen a few Indian guys here who make compelling arguments and don't degenerate into camel urine in Islam vs cow urine in Hinduism troll fests.

I think @Joe Shearer @Levina might be some of them. I've personally yet to lose any kind of argument to anyone here. Most people just stop replying to me after some time. But then maybe that's not a fair comparison, since I've never lost any argument to any Indian too.

I guess your comment related to my age was undoubtedly meant to be brilliantly sarcastic. I guess it was meant to induce some sort of a reaction inside me or something genius like that. See the thing is that I deal with inferior intellects most of the time. So I'm used to people scrutinizing my personal info or my dp all the time. When I don't even have an iota of similar interest in them. I guess I do have that kind of effect on people. I guess lot of them are threatened by this. I also have had to reject some homosexual advances on this forum from people, because I just don't swing that way. I do hope that you're not one of the latter category of people, in which I shall not be able to help you further. So I would apologise in advance if that is the case. :-)

Hard to believe... Nah... Not mine but you are his/her problem that's for sure.
Go to the thread called inappropriate language in the announcement section. I've posted 2 of my conversations with my Pakistani friends.
But then why I should I prove all this to you?
I'm glad I have some good friends who do not judge ppl on the basis of their nationality,colour and creed.

We are in that space and time that everything is right for something wrong to evolve. Our present is balanced over a shrinking world and an unresolved past. The future will know us from history books. Let's not be linked as the generation that evolved communication but failed to communicate. Pause before you... #DearNeighbour
Amazing Amazing .... a lovely video :smitten:

sir am silent reader of this forum
Believe me that was one of it's kind video .... I felt too amazed, deep inside I want to come closer to Indians ... have always looked forward to catch up one or two at Wagah ... but never had the chance. True that majority are really nice individuals. Would love to talk and meet one!
cheers!

Last edited:
I don't really think the number of Indians here is more, if it is then I certainly don't see those.

I've seen a few Indian guys here who make compelling arguments and don't degenerate into camel urine in Islam vs cow urine in Hinduism troll fests.

I think @Joe Shearer @Levina might be some of them. I've personally yet to lose any kind of argument to anyone here. Most people just stop replying to me after some time. But then maybe that's not a fair comparison, since I've never lost any argument to any Indian too.

I guess your comment related to my age was undoubtedly meant to be brilliantly sarcastic. I guess it was meant to induce some sort of a reaction inside me or something genius like that. See the thing is that I deal with inferior intellects most of the time. So I'm used to people scrutinizing my personal info or my dp all the time. When I don't even have an iota of similar interest in them. I guess I do have that kind of effect on people. I guess lot of them are threatened by this. I also have had to reject some homosexual advances on this forum from people, because I just don't swing that way. I do hope that you're not one of the latter category of people, in which I shall not be able to help you further. So I would apologise in advance if that is the case. :-)

I didn't like the bracketing. Frankly, I don't aspire to that kind of star status, nor do I have this hidden urge to dominate others. That belongs to a particularly cheap and offensive south Asian mentality, and I don't want to be clubbed with that. Thanks, but no thanks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom