What's new

AIADMK declares Jayalalitha as PM candidate

But wasn't Stalin born in 1953?
But you're right, Stalin had a much better reputation then. M K Stalin's birth was on 1st of March 1953, while Joesph Stalin died on 5th of March 1953. ....A case of premonition on the part of Karunanidhi,perhaps?:)

The whole idea is he was named after him,those days DMK was closely aligned with the Communists and left wing people,so like that.

There is no difference between the politicians of Karnataka & TN in the Cauvery issue.

A mutual settlement was possible long ago but is funny now.

Yediyurappa was the first guy who tried to solve the issue.

BJP wont do like that. Amma is potential support for BJP. She can provide outside valuable support, moreover Modi and Amma are political friends.
What does karnataka and Kerala have got to fear from Amma anyway? The Dam issue is in SC, and Kaveri problem arises only during low rainy seasons.!

in my view people of kerala and karnataka wont prefer a dravidian party leader for nations prime minsters post , and BJP can utilize that sentiment ...Everything is fair in politics

There is no guarantee Jaya will act neutral on such issues ,She will consider only TN interests as her political base is only on TN ....

I'm afraid Tamil politicians don't have a good reputation in Karnataka. Years of wrangling over the Kaveri issue has created this impression that Tamil Politicians just don't care about the interests of farmers in Karnataka(I don't subscribe to that opinion though).

When have one politician cared for farmers of other state? Even if one care about state farmer he cannot publicly tell it. That is politics..!

images
:lol::omghaha:

in my view people of kerala and karnataka wont prefer a dravidian party leader for nations prime minsters post , and BJP can utilize that sentiment ...Everything is fair in politics

There is no guarantee Jaya will act neutral on such issues ,She will consider only TN interests as her political base is only on TN ....

lol buddy...!! We can assure yu that still we ourself do not see her as a credible PM candidate..!! Tamils themselves are wary ..!
However Indian politics is such, that there is a chance of her becoming PM..!! Nothing more, and I don find many endorsement for her ambitions

Ha ha perfect buddy :D

When have one politician cared for farmers of other state? Even if one care about state farmer he cannot publicly tell it. That is politics..!

I know, and I even have a neutral stance on the Kaveri issue, as I see farmers in both States as Indians first.

But what I mentioned is the ground reality in Karnataka. There is indeed a possibility that Amma's PM candidacy can be used during elections by both BJP and Congress to pitch for votes.

AIADMK declares Jayalalitha as PM candidate

Of which country? :what:

lol buddy...!! We can assure yu that still we ourself do not see her as a credible PM candidate..!! Tamils themselves are wary ..!
However Indian politics is such, that there is a chance of her becoming PM..!! Nothing more, and I don find many endorsement for her ambitions

god should save us, and India from Amma.

images

No am not against her PM ambitions ,as i said earlier she is from a regional party thats the only drawback ....And am not worried about DAM issue any more,Now many including Me know Who is behind that and their Vested intrests

U shud have left and Right in equal lines,

Thats why u see most CPM cadres turning into RSS activists and the future of Kerala is Congress vs BJP.

CPM ll vanish

I'll be a very happy person if something like this happens .

Back
Top Bottom