What's new

AIADMK declares Jayalalitha as PM candidate

People of Tamil Nadu would like to distance themselves from ADMK's decision

100% Sure ..This will Happen

How Captain white washed in Delhi Election ..

Hope J keep the 40 MP candidates from TN and Pressurize the Parliament

That will be the worst disaster ever for india....... These regional parties have no interests beyond their states and they care a damn about india as a nation.... If it happens to be that way..... You will be reminded of the period when we had devegowda as PM....

Thankfully I was a year old baby that time :)

@Rajaraja Chola I wonder what is Jalyalathitha thinking abour AIADMK in long run.... Afik there is no leader is no big leader after amma..... What will happen to AIADMK after amma?

If it is DMK it is very predictable after karuna nidhi.... it might split in to 2 to 3 parties.... 1 lead by stalin and the other by alagiri....(may be a third faction by kanimozhi)

Kanimozhi is supporting Stalin all the way, thats why Azhagiri is a warmode path. Truth is even DMK members dont like azhagiri..!!
After Amma there are leaders like Paneer selvam, Mohammad Jon etc The matter is Amma is just 65 or so and she can be strong for next 15 years or so.

she is still alive ???????????:rolleyes:

Guess u mistaken her with Karuna :P

100% Sure ..This will Happen

How Captain white washed in Delhi Election ..

Hope J keep the 40 MP candidates from TN and Pressurize the Parliament

Not sure whether she can get all 40. But chances are bright she will get atleast 30 or more in this election. People are so fed up with DMK

dude,u r 17 years old?

Oh god.

Me? No I am 21 years old and working :D

dats a gud thing. i wud be happy to see a south Indian becoming pm of India, but i hate moslem appeasing politicians

She will appease, but at the same time she will be so strong against anti-national sentiments.! She gives the police so much power, during her tenure, that police forces are always behind ADMK.
She will be strict, who will bring law and order to any parts of state. But reg other policies, she is not so appeasing

then u were 4 years old.

Maybe.! I don remember his tenure, until I came to pdf :D

she is not too bad but there are some issues with her style of functioning.

But rest assured she is a very well read,intelligent,experienced and hard as nails tough woman.

She ll put Mulayam etc in their auqaat.

Thankfully
Kanimozhi is supporting Stalin all the way, thats why Azhagiri is a warmode path. Truth is even DMK members dont like azhagiri..!!
After Amma there are leaders like Paneer selvam, Mohammad Jon etc The matter is Amma is just 65 or so and she can be strong for next 15 years or so.

Guess u mistaken her with Karuna :P

He actually named his son Stalin?

After a mass murdering psychopath?

My vote is with AMMA!:victory: Yenna-Rascalas Unite! We're going to New Delhi!:p:

I nominate Sashi Tharoor. i don't why, because i am a keralite I suppose :D

I'm surprised no one's named their kid as Hitler yet!

I can only support her if she stays clear of Dravida politics. Even Kerala is apprehensive of this even though we were part of Tamil Nadu for quite some time

I can see Anti-Kerala comments coming now. :crazy_pilot:

He actually named his son Stalin?

After a mass murdering psychopath?

I nominate Sashi Tharoor. i don't why, because i am a keralite I suppose :D

Shashi Tharoor had his image sullied by the IPL scandal. In India, it's ok to be accused of any crime AFTER one occupies a Chief/Prime Ministerial post, not before!:partay: He's out!

Come to think of it, DeveGowda wasn't too bad either, right?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom