What's new

Ahmed Mohamed demands $15m compensation and written apology for homemade clock arrest

That will be good then. I am glad he wont have to be contented with his "10 minutes of fame/shame" as some suggest a few posts back.

I can assure you that will not be the case. If his lawyers contend that he cannot get a fair trial locally, there are legal provisions for moving the case to another jurisdiction to ensure impartiality.

I agree, the mental and physical abuse was immense. He should be compensated for what he suffered at the hands of the US government.

It wasn't the US government. It was some local school system. Do you see his pic smiling with Obama?

I can assure you that will not be the case. If his lawyers contend that he cannot get a fair trial locally, there are legal provisions for moving the case to another jurisdiction to ensure impartiality.
That is all good then. I was just shocked by they way it was being commented that he should not even as for it and he had already got "10 minutes of far/shame" on this issue so no need to ask for anything else That was shameful!

That is all good then. I was just shocked by they way it was being commented that he should not even as for it and he had already got "10 minutes of far/shame" on this issue so no need to ask for anything else That was shameful!

Such comments only indicate a lack of understanding the value placed on due process here.

It wasn't the US government. It was some local school system. Do you see his pic smiling with Obama?

The local school system is innocent until and unless his claim of being treated unfairly is proven.

Such comments only indicate a lack of understanding the value placed on due process here.
Well they were from "here" so dont know what made his say all this. After all he posted it with US flags on his profile and that is why i questioned it. I though you have read those posts but now noticed that you never replied to that, may be you have not read it at all.

The local school system is innocent until and unless his claim of being treated unfairly is proven.
Unfairly??? :O
The article that tells about the supposed amount that boy is going to sue for, also tell about how he was arrested for taking a clock to the school. I mean,, are we saying that this is not unfair or are we saying that we believe in half of the article and claim the other half to be untrue?

Well they were from "here" so dont know what made his say all this. After all he posted it with US flags on his profile and that is why i questioned it. I though you have read those posts but now noticed that you never replied to that, may be you have not read it at all.

I read those too, it is just that I do not comment on many things. :D

I read those too, it is just that I do not comment on many things. :D
hmmmm
Things that are difficult to defend or things that do not involve slandering Pakistan army :P :D
Just kidding!!

I would have loved to see your "balanced" "Unbiased" views on that comment too by a fellow American. I am sure he will listen to you more then he will listen to us. (no pointing out him in particular but i guess that is a general rule right? )
Anyway!!!
:)

LOL! I am entitled to my own prejudices as I determine that for myself. :D
yeah sure man that you are!!
I was not questioning that at all,,
Was just curious!!

Anyway,, lets leave that,, TOO :P
I guess we are fast running gout of things that we can talk about, why don't you tang me in the next few pictures you post on photography thread,, there is not much disagreement there.

yeah sure man that you are!!
I was not questioning that at all,,
Was just curious!!

Anyway,, lets leave that,, TOO :P
I guess we are fast running gout of things that we can talk about, why don't you tang me in the next few pictures you post on photography thread,, there is not much disagreement there.

Sir, I do love to discuss all matters, but the environment here is not conducive to us plebes without them fancy titles. :D

Sir, I do love to discuss all matters, but the environment here is not conducive to us plebes without them fancy titles. :D
That is a personal opinion,, you are entitled to yours but unfortunately that wont make it true/right.
:)
The environment here is way better then most of other forums and i suppose that is the thing that keeps you here.

Back
Top Bottom