What's new

Ahmadiyya teacher, his mother killed in Pakistan

So A face book Page is your "Best Proof" (which says that "some" relatives say so and so )?? :disagree:

proof for what man ?? Look at your media , they are not even covering it . I would rather believe something from people who are actively covering the issues then people who are not covering it all ( or sweeping it under the rug ) .

You cant say its secetarian violence unless the final police report say so, it might bhe there naukar who killed them both. There are always two sides of a story.

In that case sectarian violence never happens in India and Modi is a Dove .

proof for what man ?? Look at your media , they are not even covering it . I would rather believe something from people who are actively covering the issues then people who are not covering it all ( or sweeping it under the rug ) .

In that case sectarian violence never happens in India and Modi is a Dove .
I never mentioned india in my comment, its india's internal matter.

No one is trying to sweep it under the rug ... You are the one who is making unsubstantiated claims and trying to present them as "facts" ... We call it "Blind Hatred " , dear :)

No one is trying to sweep it under the rug ... You are the one who is making unsubstantiated claims and trying to present them as "facts" ... We call it "Blind Hatred " , dear :)

Where did i make a claim ?? You made one from the news source dear :)

How does anyone know why they were killed? Has it been established who killed them or why? Could be a feud between families. Could be anything. But jumping to the conclusion that it was violence against minorities is lame.

*About the news source dear .... which happens to be "Press Trust of India" in this case !!!

Then comment on that dear . No one is stopping you from that . But shooting the messenger instead of message doesn't work .

there is another Pakistan based source
its not that reliable but i think someone was killed yesterday

Ahmadiyya Times: Pakistan: Ahmadi mother, son brutally stabbed to death in Islamabad
The source is reliable alright, but did you pay attention to the contents? There is no mention that the motive behind the murder was sectarian violence. The mother and son belonged to a community, which has published the news in their gazette, clearly mentioning that:

"As of this report the motive has not been established and the family is cooperating with investigators". This is sensible reporting, and the gazette has published which was known to them at that point of time.

The source is reliable alright, but did you pay attention to the contents? There is no mention that the motive behind the murder was sectarian violence. The mother and son belonged to a community, which has published the news in their gazette, clearly mentioning that:

"As of this report the motive has not been established and the family is cooperating with investigators". This is sensible reporting, and the gazette has published which was known to them at that point of time.
i dont know what the motive was
but if you see the tweet comments then you can guess what were the possible reasons
but its too early to predict this now.....
we should wait for some time

i am not ruling out other possible reasons...........

i dont know what the motive was
but if you see the tweet comments then you can guess what were the possible reasons
but its too early to predict this now.....
we should wait for some time

i am not ruling out other possible reasons...........
Yes, all we are trying to imply here is, lets not make it into a sectarian issue, it may be one of several possibilities, but it is too early to say anything. Those who killed, could have killed the whole family, why only one son and his mother?

Tweets are from the community members (who are obviously agitated) and not from the police. I will leave it until the investigations are completed and something tangible surfaces.

Back
Top Bottom