What's new

Ahmadiyya teacher, his mother killed in Pakistan

Which you should have while asking such questions . Persecution of Ahmadis is not something under the rug .

Form.png

So you are trying to imply that the murder of every Ahmedi in Pakistan is essentially "an incidence of violence against minorities" !!! No doubt common sense is not common ...

So you are trying to imply that the murder of every Ahmedi in Pakistan is essentially "an incidence of violence against minorities" !!! No doubt common sense is not common ...

Obviously Not . But i will also not think otherwise . Conclusions are from Business Standard and Ahmadi people not me . You can go and Argue with them to your heart content that how it is not violence against minorities . I have posted both links . best of luck on your journey .

Common sense is indeed rare, but in this particular case, it is more about immense hatred towards Pakistanis and Pakistan than anything else. Hatred is one phenomena that makes even the most intelligent people blind.

Pakistanis didn't spare even Abdus Salam, the only noble prize winner of Pakistan,

Conclusions are from Business Standard and Ahmadi people not me

Conclusions ?? The statement : " possibility of involvement of extremists can not be ruled out" (and that too given by a relative who himself may be a suspect) is not a CONCLUSION dear , at least not for any reasonable person

Conclusions ?? The statement : " possibility of involvement of extremists can not be ruled out" (and that too given by a relative who himself may be a suspect) is not a CONCLUSION dear , at least not for any reasonable person

Dear what is this ?? "An Ahmadiyya teacher of a private university and his mother were found murdered here, in the latest incident of violence against minorities in Pakistan. "

Common sense is indeed rare, but in this particular case, it is more about immense hatred towards Pakistanis and Pakistan than anything else. Hatred is one phenomena that makes even the most intelligent people blind.

It would be a wonder if the cops actually do come out with suspects - I am not sure if anyone gets prosecuted for religious hate crimes in Pakistan - other than if they are a minority that is - I would love to be proved wrong.

You have to agree though, that that declaration is a severe infringement of religious liberties. It is equivalent to muslims in christian countries being forced to sign a declaration that muhammad was a false prophet, and jesus was the only son of god. Irrespective of who murdered who and for what in this case, it is really surprising that Pakistanis are OK with state sanctioned belittling of religious beliefs. Or maybe not.

(And no, I am not trying to score points. It is a genuine issue.)

Pakistanis didn't spare even Abdus Salam, the only noble prize winner of Pakistan,
Professional jealousy, it was not about him being Ahmedi as many like or wish to believe, and pass it on without getting things confirmed. There are a number of Ahmedis working in every department and are on the key posts. My father had number of Ahmedi friends and like my father, held key posts in certain government departments. It is not like Ahmedis are confined to ghettos and not allowed to live and prosper in Pakistan, like Israel is doing to the Palestinian.

Take for instance this person, he was serving in a University. How? If the Ahmedis are so much persecuted in Pakistan, how on earth did he land this job?

Last edited:
With so many communal incidents in your own nation, you guys take the time to badmouth Pakistanis.
Ok but this thread is not about India,is it?? So can we stick to the topic please.

Professional jealousy, it was not about him being Ahmedi as many like or wish to believe, and pass it on without getting things confirmed. There are a number of Ahmedis working in every department and are on the key posts. My father had number of Ahmedi friends and like my father, held key posts in certain givernment departments. It is not like Ahmedis are confined to ghettos and not allowed to live and prosper in Pakistan, like Israel is doing to the Palestinian.

Professional rivalry at graveyard

Grave_of_Abdus_Salam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom