What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way for the information Ghulam ahamd Qadiyan claimed first that he is Mehdi then he calimed he is the promissed massiah as well and in the end he calimed that he is Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and he claimed that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was his reflection......

He claimed to be son of God (not in clear words though)... Now tell me meesna what Ahmadis call him ??

Ahmad shah barelvi never said fightin brits is prohibited for muslims niether do any others say this.... and

Hang on a second..the British were there, these maulanas were there yet they did not fight the British.. Actions speak louder than words. You can’t twist your way out of this one.

In fact they do!

They beleive in Mahdi, which they say would come.

we sunnies believe in mehdi, how many time we tell u don't talk in every subject

mulims eveywhere r agree qadianies r out of islam

Mirz was a lier , used bad language, was a tharki, abused the Prophet pbuh etc.

TARIQ

So there is no agreed definition of who is a Muslim but agreement on who is kafir? Sounds political to me.
However if you leave out Ahmadis then the next step is that Sunnis consider Shias to be kafir. Next Doebandis consider Brelvis kafir and attack them too. Watch the video; the maulanas have declared everyone kafir, Ahmadis are just the first step.

Some sunnis believe shias to be kaafirs some shias believe sunnis to be kaafir but no agreement on it... but the whole of Islamic world agree that Ahamdis are non-Muslims.... and You know what Ahmadis believe the believe that only they are muslims and rest of muslims are just bunch of ignoratn people who try to overcome us through power, and believe so because their Ahmadiya organization only gives them books that are telling good things about Deen-e-ghulaam Ahmad Qadiyaan......

There are many books of Qadyaanis which can be used to prove that Qadyaaniat is not even a religion there jamaat is just cult who provide facilities to its followers for not leaving the jaamaat....

And by the way for the information Ghulam ahamd Qadiyan claimed first that he is Mehdi then he calimed he is the promissed massiah as well and in the end he calimed that he is Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and he claimed that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was his reflection......

He claimed to be son of God (not in clear words though)... Now tell me meesna what Ahmadis call him ??

You are going on a tangent as you have lost debate at hand. Finish the current debate.

Hang on a second..the British were there, these maulanas were there yet they did not fight the British.. Actions speak louder than words. You can’t twist your way out of this one.

I hanged on and I am still of the same view.... Ahamd shah barelvi does not fight with brits but many muslims did fight because Ahmad shah barelvi never said Jihaad is haraam... No ahmadi fought with brits but muslims did fight....

Hang on.. Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate?

Ahmadiyya thanks Guardian for exposing hate. Now carry on..

Not hurting anyone so please don't be earnest..

You are going on a tangent as you have lost debate at hand. Finish the current debate.

This was necessary to write to prove my points you want me to see Qadiyaniat without Mirza himself ???

Some sunnis believe shias to be kaafirs some shias believe sunnis to be kaafir but no agreement on it... but the whole of Islamic world agree that Ahamdis are non-Muslims....

In theology question is not of some but of what the clergy/scholars dictate. Scholars of each sect have declared others kafir and often worthy of killing too. The followers if they really follow that sect have to abide at least in principle. So the concept that all sects do declare others kafir holds true. There are worthy and leading scholars of each side declaring others as such.

the veiw the deoband organizations such as sipah sahaba hold that shia/ahmedi/bohri/aga khanis are basically followers of the dajjal,what they call as they 12th imam or the mahdi is the real antichrist or the dajjal and when the real mahdi will come they will fight the followers of the dajjal which will be shia/ahmedi/bohri/aga khani....well its interesting to say the least..there argument is based on the fact that most positions in the system are held by shia/ahmedis/bohris the system which they consider satanist.similar is the ideology of the taliban hence they targeted only shia soldiers of pak army even the behading video was of shia soldier of the pak army which they proved by showing a book he used for prayer which had the shia way of prayer.so basically the deoband jhangvi hold that shia are the real satanist which they say they the sign of the panjttan is actually an emulation of the satanic pentagram and the black clothes they wear are very similar to the satanic uniform of black which they adorn for there satanic rituals.the bohris are said to be the worst by the sipah sahaba as they wear the garment of the sunni apperance hiding there satanic rituals beneath.bralevis are caught between the tussle of deoband and shia..deoband have declared them heretics...shia are more or less oblivous to them...
well who cares let them fight....PAK ARMY WE DREAM DEATH IN KHAKI :sniper:

This was necessary to write to prove my points you want me to see Qadiyaniat without Mirza himself ???

Assalam alaikum,

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whenever talk to qadianies about mirza they will talk about anything but him, they want to keep him under burqa

TARIQ

I hanged on and I am still of the same view.... Ahamd shah barelvi does not fight with brits but many muslims did fight because Ahmad shah barelvi never said Jihaad is haraam...

Not saying something does not mean anything. It’s the actions that count in the end. He did not fight British when he had the ideal chance. What prohibited him form doing so except he did not believe in it? Which ever way you twist and turn this, actions of someone dictate what his real beliefs are and position on the matter. Are you saying he was a coward; that he believed in fighting British but did not do it out of cowardice?

In theology question is not of some but of what the clergy/scholars dictate. Scholars of each sect have declared others kafir and often worthy of killing too. The followers if they really follow that sect have to abide at least in principle. So the concept that all sects do declare others kafir holds true. There are worthy and leading scholars of each side declaring other as such.

If you want to see Islam its not about sects some scholars does not mean whole of Islam there are exteremes in each firqa and extremes always lead you out of religion.... Moderate Islamic Scholars who are followers of Islam and believe in history either of shia side or of Sunni side have never declared Shias non muslims... Jamaat-e-Islami which you people usually term Hardliners sit with shia leaders in MMA that means they accept them as Muslims.. I told you before there is no agreement on declaring shias non-muslims and vice vers... but all Islamic scholar no matter from which sect they are shias, sunnis, barelvis and exteremists of all sects all believe that Qadiyaanis are non-muslims....

And going by your argument there is a disagreement among muslims on every topic but on this one point tha Qadiyanis are non-muslims we are all united.... Hope you understand this now

No such thing as Sunna Islam, there is just ONE Islam.
No such thing as Shia Islam, there is just ONE Islam.

Agree?

Not saying something does not mean anything. It’s the actions that count in the end. He did not fight British when he had the ideal chance. What prohibited him form doing so except he did not believe in it? Which ever way you twist and turn this, actions of someone dictate what his real beliefs are and position on the matter. Are you saying he was a coward; that he believed in fighting British but did not do it out of cowardice?

Call him anythind you want he was just a scholar of Islam no one ever decalred him a prophet, he never said jihaad is wrong so he never tried to impose his views on others.. I was not with him so I cannot say what was his intentions in not fighting with brits but he never ever openly said that fighting is prohibited for muslims like the person underdiscussion did, If Ghualm ahmad barelvi was coward Mirza was definitely a bigger coward for he declared fighting haram for ever and you call him prophet O come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom