What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim sect thanks Guardian for exposing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we agree to your claims

This is not my claim. The video is there for you to see. So you were lying all along that the concept of continuity of prophet hood is un-Islamic. What credibility are you left with now?

If Muslims can't agree on the definition of a Muslim even in 1400 years and will keep fighting then someone has to help.

Generally insults mean you have run out of real arguments.

I cannot see the video but about your comment that muslims cannot agree on definition of muslim.. I tell you what that all muslims of Pakistan and the world agree that Qadyanis are non-muslims.....

Last edited by a moderator:
well just as qadianis say they exposed the hate people have for them the people say they have exposed the hate the qadianis have for them every action has equal and opposite reaction newtons third law of physics :woot:

In fact they do!

They beleive in Mahdi, which they say would come.
if you don't know it is better to check than say stupid things

Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mahdi is not at all a prophet.
It is believed that Mahdi will come at a special time. Befre the end of the world and it is a little bit too long to explain here. But in our belief Jesus would come too ;)

And it is believed by both sunnis and shias.

Thank you for your explanations Meesna . sadly i canno tunderstand urdu.
i am only speaking persian, french, a bit less english and german :D

This is not my claim. The video is there for you to see. So you were lying all along that the concept of continuity of prophet hood is un-Islamic. What credibility are you left with now?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... ab bacho waalee baatein na karo yaar..... Can't you see the word even ok let me translate it in Urdu may be my english is not that good and not understandable by you.. what I mean to say was

Agar hum maan bhi lain woh jiska tm daawa kartey ho........ Ab iss mein yeh kaha hai k I agree to your claims ???

This was like for the sake of argument even if agree to your group's statements ......

and one more thing keep in mind that Qadiyaanis dont consider others as muslims but they don't have a country so beychaarey koi law nai pass kar saktey otherwise its definitely a two way traffic.....

and no doubt Brits will promote Ahmadeya after all they were the ones who created him and asked him to claim loudly k angraiz k khilaaf bandooq na uthaao jihaad bil talwaar khatam ho gya hai

Ahmad Shah Brelvi went all the way from Calcutta through British occupied India to Kashmir to fight Sikhs but never fought with British. Somehow he couldn’t see the British occupation on the way.

Wahabis actually fought with the British help to get rid Arab of Osmani Khilafat. Saudis are still big stooges of US. Same with most Muslim countries.

Deobandi views of British;
Deobandis are British Agent - YouTube

Let me know if any sect is left out.

I disagree With Ahemdis but it does not give me the right to discriminate them or worse kill them.Islamists complain about lack of tolerance and islamophobia in west yet they can't let Ahmedis live.I don't see any point of long debate on Ahemdis - I mean it is as clear as sun that they are not Muslims as they do not believe in one important foundation of Islam (i.e Muhammad PBUH being the last prophet of GOD) but still it does not mean we fight each other.Live and let live.

if you don't know it is better to check than say stupid things

Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mahdi is not at all a prophet.
It is believed that Mahdi will come at a special time. Befre the end of the world and it is a little bit too long to explain here. But in our belief Jesus would come too ;)

And it is believed by both sunnis and shias.

Thank you for your explanations Meesna . sadly i canno tunderstand urdu.
i am only speaking persian, french, a bit less english and german :D
Ignore the stupid Indian - All Muslims believe in Mahdi.

Ahmad Shah Brelvi went all the way from Calcutta through British occupied India to Kashmir to fight Sikhs but never fought with British. Somehow he couldn’t see the British occupation on the way.

Wahabis actually fought with the British help to get rid Arab of Osmani Khilafat. Saudis are still big stooges of US. Same with most Muslim countries.

Ahmad shah barelvi never said fightin brits is prohibited for muslims niether do any others say this.... and by the way don't act like if you do wrong I will do wrong as well.... Two wrongs never make one right....
No muslim scholar ever decalred Jihaad haraam but this man (i don't know I can call him a man or not) did that....

many self named experts in Europe or USA say the talibans born by the deobandi "sect"
you can find many books they explain that this deobandi school in Pakistan was sponsored by saudis as well
i'd give references if you want
(i don't have a personal opinion on this since my knowledge on the facts are near zero)

I cannot see the video but about your comment that muslims cannot agree on definition of muslim.. I tell you what that all muslims of Pakistan and the world agree that Qadyanis are non-muslims.....

So there is no agreed definition of who is a Muslim but agreement on who is kafir? Sounds political to me.
However if you leave out Ahmadis then the next step is that Sunnis consider Shias to be kafir. Next Doebandis consider Brelvis kafir and attack them too. Watch the above video; the maulanas have declared everyone kafir, Ahmadis are just the first step.

deoband vs (bralevi/shia/ahmedi) interesting talk :yahoo:

If Muslims can't agree on the definition of a Muslim even in 1400 years and will keep fighting then someone has to help.

The definition is simple- its just you do not come under the definition and you will have to accept it--

Generally insults mean you have run out of real arguments.

real arguments?- same old discussions?- Forget it-i am not gona even start- in the end- you have to accept you are not a Muslim- we are not gona let you in ever--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom