What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the questions were in the same context and i just wanted to know that how can you judge me by just few posts... I don't want you to post a comment on my personality, comment on my posts or reply to them but don't judge me coz you don't know me......

The comments weren't personal but along the lines of how you portray a momin to be. You keep on stating that a true Muslim ought to be tolerant of others, following the Prophet's examples of Taif, the garbage lady, not destroying the idols in Ka'aba and many other examples. Hence I posed a question about being the tolerant one when you necessitate that you know the truthfulness and superiority of your faith, and which requires tolerance from your side.

The comments weren't personal but along the lines of how you portray a momin to be. You keep on stating that a true Muslim ought to be tolerant of others, following the Prophet's examples of Taif, the garbage lady, not destroying the idols in Ka'aba and many other examples. Hence I posed a question about being the tolerant one when you necessitate that you know the truthfulness and superiority of your faith, and which requires tolerance from your side.

Obviously one should be tolerant if he's a true muslim... I just wrote those sentences just to show that Mirza himself declared the whole lot, the cursed one and Non-Muslims then why these Qadiyaanis claim that we are brothers in Islam... Don't try to be part of Islamic brotherhood when you don't believe in its teachings...

Obviously one should be tolerant if he's a true muslim

What? Tolerant to fellow Muslims only? Were the people of Taif Muslims? Was the garbage lady Muslim?

You seem to have a pretty double standard here.

I just wrote those sentences just to show that Mirza himself declared the whole lot, the cursed one and Non-Muslims then why these Qadiyaanis claim that we are brothers in Islam...

As I said, you're required to be tolerant and therefore forgive him and his followers for being intolerant. Be the wiser and merciful one.

Don't try to be part of Islamic brotherhood when you don't believe in its teachings...

And just like that you passed a judgement and closed your ranks to criticism. As long as I have knowledge of the issues, and have studied scriptures and sayings in detail, I have every right to and I will comment. This is the usual closing the ranks move to avoid criticism when you know you're wrong.

One of the best replies ever. Most of the fundos here won't like to accept it, but there's violence hiding under their skin. They might not do it themselves, but probably will smile or at least not shed a tear if members of other religious groups are killed.

As one friend recently put it, in twenty years this will be a country for only Sunni Deobandi men. No women, Barelvi, Shia, Christian, etc. will have the right to citizenship.

If you're a religious man, than perhaps you understand that you or any group of people cannot assume the role of the Almighty. Hence, you have no right to declare a group as non-Muslims and limit their rights.

I am a peaceful person, but I cannot understand why some people want to go against Quran and preach whatever they want.

This Ahmed chap (founder of Ahmediyya) also claimed that he was a form of Hindu god Krishna. Tomorrow anybody can claim anything they want and call themselves muslim. Line has to be drawn somewhere otherwise what is Islam and what is Muslim? What is the difference between us and Hindus then ?

I am a peaceful person, but I cannot understand why some people want to go against Quran and preach whatever they want.

Good for you and the world.

This Ahmed chap (founder of Ahmediyya) also claimed that he was a form of Hindu god Krishna. Tomorrow anybody can claim anything they want and call themselves muslim. Line has to be drawn somewhere otherwise what is Islam and what is Muslim?

Why assume the role of the Almighty? Anyways, before defining constitutionally and giving them a second grade citizen status, they had been accepted as non-Muslims for more than 5 decades. They were labeled so, but that was social abuse. Now abuse has been legalized. Harassment is an everyday issue for them now.

What is the difference between us and Hindus then

Your beliefs, actions, intentions and faith perhaps? You should believe what you believe without asking others to believe so.

What? Tolerant to fellow Muslims only? Were the people of Taif Muslims? Was the garbage lady Muslim?

You seem to have a pretty double standard here.

Where did I say that ?? Come on boy don't twist things....

As I said, you're required to be tolerant and therefore forgive him and his followers for being intolerant. Be the wiser and merciful one.

I 've never waged a war against them... I have many Qadyaani friends and teachers and i have never cursed them or beaten them.. Who am I to forgive them. I have no authority to forgive them, if you think that accepting them as muslims is forgiving them then you are absolutely wrong buddy. My religion is crystal clear about Kahtm-e-Nubuaat it's not a debate of history like it's between Shia and Sunni. It's about basic principles of Islam. I have no personal grudges with Qadiyaanis.

And just like that you passed a judgement and closed your ranks to criticism. As long as I have knowledge of the issues, and have studied scriptures and sayings in detail, I have every right to and I will comment. This is the usual closing the ranks move to avoid criticism when you know you're wrong.

Whatever you say it is all your opinion, what can I say about this.

I know for a fact that some Qadayanis are against Pakistan as I have a first hand experience but did we ever thought 'why' are they against our national interests.

Your first hand experience is not going to change the history of Ahmadis who have sacrificed as much as YOU so called Muslims for the creation of this Pakistan & what are they getting in return? hate & discriminatory laws

Good for you and the world.

Why assume the role of the Almighty? Anyways, before defining constitutionally and giving them a second grade citizen status, they had been accepted as non-Muslims for more than 5 decades. They were labeled so, but that was social abuse. Now abuse has been legalized. Harassment is an everyday issue for them now.

Your beliefs, actions, intentions and faith perhaps? You should believe what you believe without asking others to believe so.

Where in America?? Come on boy be realistic..

Then what about Christian, Jews and Hindus then? Should we call them muslims also to prevent "social abuse"?

Then what about Christian, Jews and Hindus then? Should we call them muslims also to prevent "social abuse"?

What a pointless comparison. They choose to identify themselves separately.

Where did I say that ?? Come on boy don't twist things....

It's on the same frikcing page. Are you kidding me? You said it here:-

Obviously one should be tolerant if he's a true muslim...

I 've never waged a war against them... I have many Qadyaani friends and teachers and i have never cursed them or beaten them.. Who am I to forgive them. I have no authority to forgive them, if you think that accepting them as muslims is forgiving them then you are absolutely wrong buddy. My religion is crystal clear about Kahtm-e-Nubuaat it's not a debate of history like it's between Shia and Sunni. It's about basic principles of Islam. I have no personal grudges with Qadiyaanis.

Same old. Same old.

Where in America?? Come on boy be realistic..
I'd call not being able to identify yourself as you wish to, not being able to recite your prayers or any verses publicly, being the target of sectarian organizations that spread pamphlets asking people to boycott your businesses, targeted attacks throughout time and having been witness to people mocking and then later writing "kafir" on the doors of a Ahmedi's room, I'd say they've suffered enough to be qualified as everyday harassment. If you're trying to portray as if they haven't been the subject of public abuse, then you're clearly mocking reality.

I don't give a crap now. You said something you didn't want to. I'm moving on. Might comeback when there is something substantiative and better to discuss than bigotry as a subject.

I don't give a crap now. You said something you didn't want to. I'm moving on. Might comeback when there is something substantiative and better to discuss than bigotry as a subject.

Thank you for your priceless and precious comments.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom