What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro everyone is answerable to God whether he/she accepts it or not but defining one's faith is his right and we muslims in Pakistan do not want others to malign our religion..... if you discuss this issue more then I'll have to explain the religion of Qadiyaanis and obviously that will hurt most of our mods so I don't want to elaborate it any further....

Like two shops selling totally opposite things having exactly same names can cause severe confusions in minds of people and one shopkeeper can go to state to ask the other shopkeeper to change the name of his shop..... that's what has been done in Pakistan :cheers:

Discussing Qadiyani religion is not relevant. Anyone ... how much wrong he may appear on the basis of his words or acts. Only and only God should know his real faith. Because "Only God knows what's there in hearts and minds".

If Parliament also knows these sort of facts then why don't you propose to drop Objectives Resolution...???

Discussing Qadiyani religion is not relevant. Anyone ... how much wrong he may appear on the basis of his words or acts. Only and only God should know his real faith. Because "Only God knows what's there in hearts and minds".

If Parliament also knows these sort of facts then why don't you propose to drop Objectives Resolution...???

That's why we ban Qadyaniat not Qadyaanis...... Wats in heart and mind of Qadiyaniat is not a secret it's clear my brother......
Even we didn't ban Qadiyaniat we banned Qadiyaniat to take Islama as it's name coz there is already a religion named Islam and no place for a new Islam...

That's why we ban Qadyaniat not Qadyaanis...... Wats in heart and mind of Qadiyaniat is not a secret it's clear my brother......
Even we didn't ban Qadiyaniat we banned Qadiyaniat to take Islama as it's name coz there is already a religion named Islam and no place for a new Islam...

Wo Peshwa hamara Jis se hai Noor Sara
Naam Os ka Hai Muhammad, dilber mera yahi hai

Os Noor pe Fida hoon ... Os ka he main Hua Hoon
Wo hai ... main cheez kya hoon, bas faisla yahi hai.
(Mirza Ghulam Ahmed)

So dear ... "clear" thing ... (clearly mentioned) is that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the peshwa of Mirza Ghulam ahmed.

Secret thing ... which you and parliament know with clarity is that one whose peshwa is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is a non-Muslim and this and that.

One ... whose peshwa is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ... shall always insist that he is a Muslim ... whether or not you or parliament or Court declares him otherwise.

The Lahore Attack on Ahmadi place of worship was an act of "State sponsored Terrorism" - says Jammat e Ahmadiya Australia.

(good news for all Pakistanis living in the terrorist state of Pakistan :pakistan: )

Check out yourself:

Ahmadiyya Muslim Association - Australia

Whole Pakistani nation is a victim of that terror - thousands of pakistans' have died in terrorist attack before 28th May and they have started to accuse in response. how strange.terrorist attacked because they are inhuman and there is no other reason. they attacked congregation of muharram, mosque in Pindi , moon market and meena bazar. they are insane and Jammat leaders should refrain from being insane by accusing the State of Pakistn, this is exactly these terrorist want.

Their religion is irrelevant. Their freedom is.

In a democratic society freedom is always subject to limitations defined by law. Under the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Ahmadiyya Community is legally declared a non-Muslim minority, giving them all the rights of a minorities.

Wo Peshwa hamara Jis se hai Noor Sara
Naam Os ka Hai Muhammad, dilber mera yahi hai

Os Noor pe Fida hoon ... Os ka he main Hua Hoon
Wo hai ... main cheez kya hoon, bas faisla yahi hai.
(Mirza Ghulam Ahmed)

So dear ... "clear" thing ... (clearly mentioned) is that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the peshwa of Mirza Ghulam ahmed.

Secret thing ... which you and parliament know with clarity is that one whose peshwa is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is a non-Muslim and this and that.

Yaar I can give you Mirza sbs quotes in which he calls himself a prophet and obviously to carry on his false movement he had to call Muhammad (S.A.W) his peshwa otherwise even you might not have on his side.....nyways I don't want to discuss religious reasons of why you are a non-muslim coz it's not allowed here.....
BTW you must have access to the book "Tazkirah" go read it don't bound your self only to articles that are provided to you on a monthly basis I guess...:cheers:

Last edited:
In a democratic society freedom is always subject to limitations defined by law. Under the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Ahmadiyya Community is legally declared a non-Muslim minority, giving them all the rights of a minorities.
I've not said that the law against the Ahmedis does not exist. But the law is wrong as well.

Slavery was lawful by law as well, people rose up against it too.

Kugga,,

Allama Iqbal sahib had found good qualities of Iblees. And anyone who dares ... can find negative qualities in any personality ... including most sacred personalities of history of religion.

For me ... those simple ahmedies ... who believe that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had promised them Imam Mehdi ... has arrived in the world. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed is that promised Mehdi. They believe him Imam Mehdi because there is Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that when Imam Mehdi comes .. then go to him ... whether you have to travel mountains or deserts ... and say my Assalam-o-Alakum to him.

Ahmedies believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed is the promised mehdi and they believe him in good faith. They trust him and by believing in him,,, in their mind,,, they are following that special instruction of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

And ... when special instruction was to say Assalam-o-Alakum, then legal ban on saying "Assalam-o-Alakum" makes sense of ... perhaps those "mountains and deserts".

Anyways,,, salute to Ahmedies .... they are really in examination stage ... where they have to travel those legal and social mountains and deserts.

Regards!

Kugga,,

Allama Iqbal sahib had found good qualities of Iblees. And anyone who dares ... can find negative qualities in any personality ... including most sacred personalities of history of religion.

For me ... those simple ahmedies ... who believe that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had promised them Imam Mehdi ... has arrived in the world. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed is that promised Mehdi. They believe him Imam Mehdi because there is Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that when Imam Mehdi comes .. then go to him ... whether you have to travel mountains or deserts ... and say my Assalam-o-Alakum to him.

Ahmedies believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed is the promised mehdi and they believe him in good faith. They trust him and by believing in him,,, in their mind,,, they are following that special instruction of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

And ... when special instruction was to say Assalam-o-Alakum, then legal ban on saying "Assalam-o-Alakum" makes sense of ... perhaps those "mountains and deserts".

Anyways,,, salute to Ahmedies .... they are really in examination stage ... where they have to travel those legal and social mountains and deserts.

Regards!

Once again you are again into discussing religion...... what ahmadis believe and why they are not Muslims is a clear thing soon new debates on this issue will start and you will find out what's right and what's wrong....... Those ahmadi's , most of them, themselves don't know what they believe....... The state of Pakistan has just protected the copyrights of Islam and we stand behind that decision.... this is our country and we have majority.... we have a right to pass a law which suits us...... I've already explained that something that sounds illogical to you and many others is completely logical to us muslims and we will defend it at any cost.......
there are many things which bohters us a lot but they do not bother many others in world and we Pakistani muslims are not imposing our views on any other country we just want our country clear about Islam..... We never banned Qadiyaaniat even though we should have....... We just banned use of Muslim terms for Qadiyaanis coz we want a clear difference between Islam and Qadiyaaniat..

Kugga,,

Regards!

It's not about all personalities it's about Imam mehdi it's about Hazarat Eesaa(a.s), it's about Karishna, it's about our prophet(S.A.W) don't mix up things buddy......
Go find qualities in that person but don't call him hazrat eessa, hazrat Imam Mehdi, Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w).... it's not about personalities it's about faith....

Those ahmadi's , most of them, themselves don't know what they believe.

Actually almost all Muslims don't know exactly why they hate Ahmedies. They falsfully think such things as if there is jannat and dozakh in Rabwah, as if Ahmedies are the agents of Israel,, as if they are blasphemous and can be behind those caricatures,, as if ... as if ,,, as ifff...,,,

Actually most Muslims don't know that ahmedies also believe in Khatam-e-Nabuwat. They also love Islam ... whether or not Muslims hate them,,,

That Muslims do not know that when ahmedies believe in Mirza Ghulam ahmed as Imam Mehdi, they (in their minds --- and in good faith) actually follow the special instruction of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that when Imam Mehdi comes, then go to him ... even though you have to travel mountains and deserts ... and say my Assalam-o-Alakum to him. They think it disobedience to Prophet (PBUH) to not follow his (PBUHs) instructions of the time of Imam Mehdi.

And .... ahmedies are self aware about their beliefs ... upto amazing extent. Overall,,, they do know what they believe.

Regards!

Many Muslims do not even know that at the time of attacks,,, those ahmedies were offering "Nimaz-e-Jumma" in their Mosques.

Actually almost all Muslims don't know exactly why they hate Ahmedies. They falsfully think such things as if there is jannat and dozakh in Rabwah, as if Ahmedies are the agents of Israel,, as if they are blasphemous and can be behind those caricatures,, as if ... as if ,,, as ifff...,,,

Actually most Muslims don't know that ahmedies also believe in Khatam-e-Nabuwat. They also love Islam ... whether or not Muslims hate them,,,

That Muslims do not know that when ahmedies believe in Mirza Ghulam ahmed as Imam Mehdi, they (in their minds --- and in good faith) actually follow the special instruction of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that when Imam Mehdi comes, then go to him ... even though you have to travel mountains and deserts ... and say my Assalam-o-Alakum to him. They think it disobedience to Prophet (PBUH) to not follow his (PBUHs) instructions of the time of Imam Mehdi.

And .... ahmedies are self aware about their beliefs ... upto amazing extent. Overall,,, they do know what they believe.

Regards!

that bolded part shows how much you know about ahmadiya faith that's the only part that is known to most of ahmadis and it's true that Muslims have misconception about ahmadiya faith they think that ahmadis are just innocent people who have been deprived of their right, they think that ahmadis consider mirza as Imam mehdi whereas Mirza himself called himself a Prophet before dying.... almost all ahamdis believe in zilli baroozi nabi why don't you explain that part of your faith???

Regards!

I found only one ahmadi who knows something about his religion out of a lot... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom