What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all stop using bold for your posts, its distracting me, secondly if you disagree just leave it at that. Why bring in your propaganda material to entice more divide.

We need to work together and you are trying to create more rifts, you know my mother is from Qatar, I know what that place is like and the people that dwell there. The hypocrite rulers of that state are the real traitors.

Do me a favor, do not write anything further, we need to work together not against each other.

You are either with us or against us.

You started presuming things and you are merging being a Pakistani with being a Muslim, what ahmedies did for creation of Pakistan. I know that all and no where in my post i ever questioned on their patriotism or anything, i just said this guy is drawing a line between Pakistan and Ahmedies.

I have a right to share my thoughts but no has a right to tell me what shall i do or not, and even after those idiotic replies of yours im replying peacefully to you and trying to prove my logic, proves that how peaceful and peace loving M I.

Thats a wrong definition

Please close this thread

those sentences are not a definition,

Believing in Allah and only him and believing in Muhamad (S.A.W) to be his last prophet is the true definition of a Muslim's faith, and this is a simplified translation of our Kalma.

You are either with us or against us

I AM AGAINST YOU T-FAZ. :cheers:

:lol:, much easier to say online.

You and your extremist view is hurting Pakistan and it will be people with secular and moderate views that save Pakistan.

I know many people who have worked against your kind and the enemies of Pakistan to keep it safe.

If yo are against me then you are clearly against Pakistan as I only work for the interests of Pakistan and nothing more.

I do not care what people think or say, my only priority is Pakistan and not Pakistani's, many of whom I consider to be part of the problem.

But nothing an education and proper teachings of Islam cannot fix.

You are either with us or against us

I AM AGAINST YOU T-FAZ. :cheers:

both of you are wrong :lol:

Actually Murtad is someone who first was not a Muslim then converts to Islam and then leaves Islam again :cheers:

Those who were not born as a Muslim are non-believers and are not Murtad so there is no such penalty as you are saying

Actually Murtad is someone who first was not a Muslim then converts to Islam and then leaves Islam again :cheers:

Those who were not born as a Muslim are non-believers and are not Murtad so there is no such penalty as you are saying

Murtad is apostasy isn't it, anyone who abandons his/her religion, they are an apostate.

You started presuming things and you are merging being a Pakistani with being a Muslim, what ahmedies did for creation of Pakistan. I know that all and no where in my post i ever questioned on their patriotism or anything, i just said this guy is drawing a line between Pakistan and Ahmedies.

I have a right to share my thoughts but no has a right to tell me what shall i do or not, and even after those idiotic replies of yours im replying peacefully to you and trying to prove my logic, proves that how peaceful and peace loving M I.

:lol:, remain peaceful and peace loving while enticing rifts online.

offtopic:
So that means if I were to convert to Islam and then maybe 5 years later renounce it. I would be subjected to death penalty?? (As per Islamic law ofcoz). Isn't that a bit too harsh??(understatement)

Everything that is critical of Pakistan is propaganda, you need to learn how to confront our problems and not sideline them as propaganda, if we could do that we would achieve breakthrough in solving our numerous problems.

Listen wahabi, this community has produced many great sons of Pakistan, people like you are in a country where they had a major role in creation of it and subsequent wars in which they saved the country.

You are openly creating rifts, if you have a problem with these people, let them be. Why jump in and start writing things which had nothing to do with the topic.

One guy said something and you are all against them, why, its because your view of them makes you think this way.

LOL, so all of a sudden i became a wahabi,!! funny ANyway, who gives a damn to what you think, from my side you can title me Kafir doesnt matter my its not gonna change my faith.

You just keep blabbering,
here's a summary of your words

Dont make your letters bold, they distract me.
Dont reply anymore
You called me Taliban supporter
Hate inticer

And now Wahabii!!!

Cut this crap and try to bring some logic instead of hateful posts. arite !! and if you can't then why don't you step out of this thread !!!!

You are openly creating rifts, if you have a problem with these people, let them be. Why jump in and start writing things which had nothing to do with the topic.

Well, i dont think that im discussing weapons in religion related thread.So its all in sense and to the topic.

but what about ur words !!!
"We need to work together and you are trying to create more rifts, you know my mother is from Qatar, I know what that place is like and the people that dwell there. The hypocrite rulers of that state are the real traitors"

pure non-sense. IM not the ruler of qatar. You'd be glad to know, that i have a hell lot of (close) relatives in london and i've been there too so i also have quite an idea of what kind of desi people wander there on streets. So you are trying to generalize me with 20million population of qatar consisting of people from 50+ countries worldwide!!!

One guy said something and you are all against them, why, its because your view of them makes you think this way.

That's what im saying, One guy(ME) said something and you jumped over me and started screwing my head !!! WHY ??? If you have problems with me , then let them be.

Anyway, i wont be replying you anymore, since im not interested in unconstructive discussions with a stereotype.

Last edited:
:lol:, much easier to say online.

You and your extremist view is hurting Pakistan and it will be people with secular and moderate views that save Pakistan.

I know many people who have worked against your kind and the enemies of Pakistan to keep it safe.

If yo are against me then you are clearly against Pakistan as I only work for the interests of Pakistan and nothing more.

I do not care what people think or say, my only priority is Pakistan and not Pakistani's, many of whom I consider to be part of the problem.

But nothing an education and proper teachings of Islam cannot fix.

My priority is my faith first, any thing else comes second, on judgement day i will be questioned about my faith not anything else.

And dont worry about my education and true teaching of Islam, iam blessed by ALLAH. :tup:

LOL, so all of a sudden i became a wahabi,!! funny ANyway, who gives a damn to what you think, from my side you can title me Kafir doesnt matter my its not gonna change my faith.

You just keep blabbering,
here's a summary of your words

Dont make your letters bold, they distract me.
Dont reply anymore
You called me Taliban supporter
Hate inticer

And now Wahabii!!!

Cut this crap and try to bring some logic instead of hateful posts. arite !! and if you can't then why don't you step out of this thread !!!!

Well, i dont think that im discussing weapons in religion related thread.So its all in sense and to the topic.

but what about ur words !!!
"We need to work together and you are trying to create more rifts, you know my mother is from Qatar, I know what that place is like and the people that dwell there. The hypocrite rulers of that state are the real traitors"

pure non-sense. IM not the ruler of qatar. You'd be glad to know, that i have a hell lot of (close) relatives in london and i've been there too so i also have quite an idea of what kind of desi people wander there on streets. So you are trying to generalize me with 20million population of qatar consisting of people from 50+ countries worldwide!!!

That's what im saying, One guy(ME) said something and jumped over me and started screwing my head !!! WHY ??? If you have problems with me , then let them be.

Anyway, i wont be replying you anymore, since im not interested in unconstructive discussions with a stereotype.

:lol:, :wave:.

His nitpickings as per the law and the constitution are very well debated. The constitution's section declaring anyone a non-Muslim defeats logic.

I think his example was best. If Zardari declares today that Nawaz Sharif is a woman and gets that added in the constitution, then some serious questions need to be asked about our constitution not of Nawaz Sharif.

My priority is my faith first, any thing else comes second, on judgement day i will be questioned about my faith not anything else.

And dont worry about my education and true teaching of Islam, iam blessed by ALLAH. :tup:
Then make your faith a priority and let others make Pakistan a priority.

The matter at hand is the constitution of Pakistan, not your faith.

offtopic:
So that means if I were to convert to Islam and then maybe 5 years later renounce it. I would be subjected to death penalty?? (As per Islamic law ofcoz). Isn't that a bit too harsh??(understatement)

murtad is one who rejects islam,,,there is a conflict that murtad should be killed or not..
As some scholars now said murtad should not be killed now,,
But at the time of Prophet, he should be killed because he(murtad) sees the last messenger,,last revelation,,Last Book,,,,ever lasting truth so he should be punished.
Its actually the same as if someone says it is apple and continously argues but it is orange...
Islam is not a religion it is a DEEN means the book Holy Quran is a social, economical, judicial and constitutional Book...
None other books are same for e.g Gospel(jewish book) is a book of law( only judicial) with little bit of emphasization on economics and Allah..
Bible is a book which defines Allah but not emphasizes on any law..
Gita and Vedas provides information about God but not emphasizes on any law..

But Quran emphasizes on law(social,economical,constitutional and judicaial) and Defins Allah as none other than..

This is not a theological discussion about whether Ahmadi's are Muslims or not, it is a discussion about whether there is any moral, ethical or even religious justification for the State to discriminate against this community and place restrictions on their speech and ability to practice their faith as they see fit.

I believe that quite clearly there is no moral, ethical or religious justification (the Quran says 'no compulsion in faith') for the discrimination by the State against Ahmadis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom