What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just to remind people like you that I am not very expert Islamic scholar of Islamic theology. I say what I feel is right.

So it should not be made basis of reporting to the mods like jana did.

:lol::lol: i have not yet reported you because you are providing some funny misconceptions.

Anyway none of us is expert on religion thats why religious debates should not be encouraged specially on Islam because we have very limited knowledge but when we comment we try our best to support our comments with some proofs.

Whereas you are just posting without even verifying what you are saying

This is just to remind people like you that I am not very expert scholar of Islamic theology. I say what I feel is right.

So that it should not be made basis for reporting me to the mods like jana has done before.

So you are just someone coming out of no where and telling us to change Islam?

^ Lets not bring christians and jews in this thread.

Comeon, Im not putting Christan/Jews here, Im just putting an example on how he is wrong.

He wont accept it , they are the chosen people of God and Jesus died that all of them can do whatever they want to do no more sins:D

You are no body to tell us what is what go try to fix POTA in your country first .....

Ofcourse its your country but you guys are claiming there is no discrimination in pakistan against Non-muslims, I am merely stating what is the discrimination enshrined in the constitution itself.

You are too late on the topic related to POTA - POTA has been repealed in India for the last few years.

Ofcourse its your country but you guys are claiming there is no discrimination in pakistan against Non-muslims, I am merely stating what is the discrimination enshrined in the constitution itself.

You are too late on the topic related to POTA - POTA has been repealed in India for the last few years.

Read bain2's reply to your post.

India has a significant Ahmadiyya population.

Pakistan is the only state to have declared the Ahmadis as non-Muslims. In Bangladesh and India, there is no legislation that goes to the extent of declaring Ahmadiyas non-Muslims or even limiting their activities. Nor is there any law that defines who is or not a Muslim. In India, the issue of Ahmadis came into forefront in the seventies. On one occasion, the court very pragmatically held that the Ahmadis are Muslims [Shibauddin Koya AIR (1971) Ker. 206].

Those of u who say that Pakistan must treat well its Ahmadis minority and at the same time Ahmadis must stop using the name of islam...its probably an oxymoron.The comments of the old Ahmadis proves it.

Brother with all you due respect, please use some mind here. Religion is just like Copyright, we got to name OUR religion ISLAM, other got to name there how they chose.

There is a simple rule to be a Muslim, accept that "There is no God but God and Muhammad (PBUH) is the last Prophet of God" and bingo your a Muslim! Suni's do as well as Shia's. Ahmedi's dont, so the thing is there ahmedi's and NOT Muslim's. the day they starting spreading there faith on the name of Ahmedi's and leave Islam alone the day I hope they will be left alone (please again dont BS and say I am saying that nothing would change if they dont and they should be killed im NOT saying that and you know it)

The simple way out for ahmedi's is to accept there are ahmed'i, they aren't and will never be Muslims (and please this is NOT me saying this its the Holy Quran so dont BS the thread again and again by saying whom am I to say this.)

*EDIT* PS: I am strongly against killing of any human be it of any religon.
* There is a HUGE diffrence between a REPUBLIC and an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC
*The constituation of Pakistan is accepted to be reformed on the basis of Islam and the rules be changed where neccasary.

Last edited:
are you mad ????????????? where did i supported that ????????

If you hindus do not know about the difference between a Muslim and non Muslim then dont comment.

And if you hindus are so much worried why dont you go and correct discrimination against low cast hindus in Hinduism ?????

:tdown::tdown:

Since you spoke about hindu, I had to reply.

The difference between Muslim and non-muslim is very clear to everyone. But what needs to be clarify is to see the mistake one is making. The cast system is goin down rapidly and specially the young generation don't even bother. If you ever visit India then let me know. you will be my guest and you have to point me out that "I think this person is low caste". I my self cannot point that, you will never.

The main string of Hinduism is flexibility and communal harmony which everyone knows. I don't want to boast any one religion over other, however, please make sure when you run out of valid arguments then do not start bashing other religions.

If you are correct then you don't have to shout, if I am then I'll prove my point..

Talk to you soon :)

India has a significant Ahmadiyya population.

Pakistan is the only state to have declared the Ahmadis as non-Muslims. In Bangladesh and India, there is no legislation that goes to the extent of declaring Ahmadiyas non-Muslims or even limiting their activities. Nor is there any law that defines who is or not a Muslim. In India, the issue of Ahmadis came into forefront in the seventies. On one occasion, the court very pragmatically held that the Ahmadis are Muslims [Shibauddin Koya AIR (1971) Ker. 206].

We dont care what you do in your country , its not our damn business.

jana , dont bring hinduism here , or if u want then u can open another thread about hinduism and islam . ill teach u some knowledge there.

We dont care what you do in your country , its not our damn business.

Dear brother, were you born with all this hatred inside you? cant you reply in a calm manner? calm down he is not here to fight, he's here to discuss and he is a human and a brother before he s anything else.

There are far to many post I have see where I see stupid responses posted in reply to Indian's. Grow up people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom