What's new

Ahmadinejad mother has died

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
The mother of Iran's ex president Dr Mahmoud Ahmadinjead has passed away.

Visit the link for more pictures:
تصاویر/ مراسم تشییع مادر احمدی نژاد - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

resized_902596_639.jpg

resized_902622_500.jpg

resized_902599_328.jpg

resized_902606_280.jpg

resized_902636_240.jpg

resized_902632_935.jpg

@haman10 @kollang @Daneshmand @mohsen @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @others

Offers your prays please.
May god bless her soul.

I witnessed, long ago a picture of Ahmedinejad sleeping on the floor. That picture made me adopt a very sympathetic approach to Ahmadinejad and Iran. I hope Ahmadinejad my best wishes and I hope he can deal with this loss. Such a noble man surely deserves respect. RIP to his mother.

I witnessed, long ago a picture of Ahmedinejad sleeping on the floor. That picture made me adopt a very sympathetic approach to Ahmadinejad and Iran. I hope Ahmadinejad my best wishes and I hope he can deal with this loss. Such a noble man surely deserves respect. RIP to his mother.

Majority of Iranians beg to disagree.

What's the point of this thread anyway? RIP to his mother, but I find it quite stupid to open a thread for passing away of Ahmadinejad's mother.

Before burying his mother, Dr. Ahmadinejad laid down in her grave for a few minutes to pray for her and ask the grave to treat his mother nicely.

10959810_10152683010583603_8832681181001099403_n.jpg

that can be considered idolatry... he is asking the grave.

i can't say about ahmedinejad... he was supposed to be comradely with hugo chavez but back-stabbed libyan jamahiriya in 2011... remember, gaddafi was a great comrade of hugo chavez.

Majority of Iranians beg to disagree.

What's the point of this thread anyway? RIP to his mother, but I find it quite stupid to open a thread for passing away of Ahmadinejad's mother.

No one cares what you find stupid.
This thread was clearly opened to show respect and support to him in this time of hardship he is going through.
If you find it 'stupid' then the problem lies with you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom