What's new

Ahmadinejad: Iran's enemies a 'mosquito'

NukeLord

New Recruit

Reaction score
By ALI AKBAR DAREINI (AP) – 3 hours ago

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday compared the power of Iran's enemies to a "mosquito," saying Iran now deals with the West over its nuclear activities from a position of power.

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI (AP) – 3 hours ago

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday compared the power of Iran's enemies to a "mosquito," saying Iran now deals with the West over its nuclear activities from a position of power.

Kind of sounds like Saddam

My sugestion to rid this world of all the manance of Nuclears bombs is to all those who possess them to get rid of them at the same time. No one be allowed to keep them. no one should be tol that ucannot have but they donot want to talk about others, just Pakistan.

I mean all, and it should be supervised by U.N. A U.N. which will have one vote for each member.

Last edited:
My sugestion to rid this orld of all the manance of Nuclears bom is to all who possess those get rid of the at the same time.

I mean all, and it should be supervised by U.N.

Launched the war criminals must first acknowledge the war crimes, and trial. <==
&#21457;&#36215;&#25112;&#20105;&#30340;&#32618;&#29359;&#24517;&#39035;&#20808;&#25215;&#35748;&#25112;&#20105;&#32618;&#34892;&#65292;&#24182;&#25509;&#21463;&#23457;&#21028;&#12290;

My sugestion to rid this orld of all the manance of Nuclears bom is to all who possess those get rid of the at the same time.

I mean all, and it should be supervised by U.N.
Supervised? Fine. But who is going to enforce the rules of this 'fantasy' disarmament process? The UN again? How, when the UN has no army of its own? In order to enforce any rules or agreements or contracts there must be a body capable of punishing any violator of the rules, or agreements or contracts. If I do not pay the rent, the building owner could call on the police to eject my business from his property, putting me out of business. Same if I do not pay my mortgage. If I steal from my neighbors, the police can throw me in jail. In either situation, the police is sufficiently overwhelming that I cannot resist. So who is going to militarily overwhelm either US or Russia or China or France or Britain to force any to disarm their nuclear arsenal?

Supervised? Fine. But who is going to enforce the rules of this 'fantasy' disarmament process? The UN again? How, when the UN has no army of its own? In order to enforce any rules or agreements or contracts there must be a body capable of punishing any violator of the rules, or agreements or contracts. If I do not pay the rent, the building owner could call on the police to eject my business from his property, putting me out of business. Same if I do not pay my mortgage. If I steal from my neighbors, the police can throw me in jail. In either situation, the police is sufficiently overwhelming that I cannot resist. So who is going to militarily overwhelm either US or Russia or China or France or Britain to force any to disarm their nuclear arsenal?

India going to make the 5 powers reconsider?

He is violating the 1st rule in the book .

Never underestimate your enemies / potential enemies.

The first rule of the real book says: there are no rules. :undecided:
The second rule of the Real Book says : AS ABOVE SO BELOW..:partay:

Thirteen men on a dead man's chest... yohoho and a bottle of Rum. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I dont want him to attack israel but i like ppl like him, who speak their mind out

Back
Top Bottom