What's new

Ahmadi place of worship damaged, set on fire following spat between two youth groups in Faisalabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay explain me this 6 Ahmadis injured 25 Muslims injured and 1 chicken.
All the accused are on the run from both sides.

What is happening here?

Brother things are a bit strange than what the title is suggesting here.

About stone pelting I think some one opened others head with a brick and media found the word stone pelting.

Shots being fired means some kantuta did a hawai firing with 30 bore.
Because this time Ahmadis were not chickens and they gave them a good beating up in self defense ! taught them a lesson that not everyone can be shot down for their belief

Because this time Ahmadis were not chickens and they gave them a good beating up in self defense ! taught them a lesson that not everyone can be shot down for their belief
LOL. Are you admitting Ahmedis were not really persecuted?

This was not a religious fight. It was a fight between 2 groups and one group had few Ahmadis in it. The religious twist is given to get sympathy in media here and influence investigation but trust me this makes investigation more focused and just.

They did. Got many Sunni Muslims injured.
There were no Sunnis Shias or Ahmadis. It was only 2 groups fighting. This is Pakistan most of religious persecution here is done by Indian agents. The hate you are trying to push is nothing. I am well aware of such tricks so avoid them.

What could be expected from people that started a fight over a Chicken which led to loss of many lives. It was safe to play minority/religious card then which is a practice since long; to walk away from crime being done on other agenda in first place. Let's not misrepresent the facts as such & other side be heard as well. There was no Ahmedi or Muslim or Sunni thing when fight started but after losses & feeling the heat of moment, legal course & fate as such; facts concocted & attention was diverted from real issue.

Thread closed.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom