What's new

Ahmadi place of worship damaged, set on fire following spat between two youth groups in Faisalabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that the ahmadi group was armed, could be that the ahmadi group ran before the police arrived. Anything could have happened the number of injuries is irrelevant to the motivation or intent.

Like I said we cant know this until some kind of investigation takes place.

Yep agreed we cannot make any conclusion on this before facts come out. Now why is every one condemning this if we don't know any thing? Media is trying hard to make a building out of a chicken.

it happened in my neighboring village, Ahmadi community there is living since independence, i heard few from community fired and even put the under-construction worship place on fire to cover up things on their side.:undecided::unsure:

Yep agreed we cannot make any conclusion on this before facts come out. Now why is every one condemning this if we don't know any thing? Media is trying hard to make a building out of a chicken.
yeah it started from a chicken and bike accident.(chicken belonged to Ahmadi Community ).

Alhamdolillah Islam saved again one more time. Another mosque burnt down, Another cover up, another story....life goes on! For minorities there is no tabdeeli and no hope as well.
But hey God is alive and watching and waiting!!

This is not a religious incident this is a fight over a chicken that came under a motorcycle. If it was a religious violence how come out of 31 only six injured are from minority and 25 from majority religion. This means on one side six fighting were from a minority religion and most probably the fire was a false fire.
The dynamics are not fitting to be a religious fight. The name of minority is being used to cover the facts.
First started from chicken but turned to religious fight after raising slogan. They burnt ahmadi place of worship.

Brawl outside place of worship, including some Ahmadiyyas and many Muslims. These kind of incidents happen all the time.

No reason to scream persecution of Ahmadiyyas every time.

First started from chicken but turned to religious fight after raising slogan. They burnt ahmadi place of worship.
The point is 6 Ahmadis injured and 25 Muslims injured. If you make it a religious fight then according figure Ahmadis got training from Shaiolin kung future masters. Or it was not a religious fight at all and people were fighting each other. Muslims plus Ahmadis vs Muslims like 2 groups were fighting and religious sites gate was burned just to gain media sympathy. I would love to let liberals have a good discussion on this but sorry facts don't match up here. This is mathematically not possible what media is saying. It requires further investigation in the matter.

Yes exactly how is the chicken?
Any one has any update on the chicken?
1371597315030.jpeg

What do you mean by this statement
may be the chicken was not taught how to cross the road
I mean it is a fight over a chicken which came in media as persecution of Ahmadis.

The point is 6 Ahmadis injured and 25 Muslims injured. If you make it a religious fight then according figure Ahmadis got training from Shaiolin kung future masters. Or it was not a religious fight at all and people were fighting each other. Muslims plus Ahmadis vs Muslims like 2 groups were fighting and religious sites gate was burned just to gain media sympathy. I would love to let liberals have a good discussion on this but sorry facts don't match up here. This is mathematically not possible what media is saying. It requires further investigation in the matter.
The point is they burnt religious place of ahmadi. It shows their hate towards religion & mosque , there is part of sectarian issue as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom