What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

will you kill ahmedis if they dont agree with you...

No as long as they keep their mouth shut and do not say bad about something Islam and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW only they would not be allowed to do preaching to Muslim other wise they are minorities and they have to be protected as minorities and

No as long as they keep their mouth shut and do not say bad about something Islam and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW only they would not be allowed to do preaching to Muslim other wise they are minorities and they have to be protected as minorities and

what if they continue to do what they do.. what should be done then...

what if they continue to do what they do.. what should be done then...
They can't do preaching to Muslims and call themselves Muslims other than that if they are doing worship living in Pakistan peacefully they can't be harmed

and i will keep saying i am muslim and keep preaching too and is your faith so weak that you cant even go through the preaching without converting or is that my faith is so strong that you cant help but convert lol ? :laughcry:

and i will keep saying i am muslim and keep preaching too and is your faith so weak that you cant even go through the preaching without converting or is that my faith is so strong that you cant help but convert lol ? :laughcry:
No that is order of Islam if you want to do what you want to do we know how deal with that and laws of Islam are clear on traitors

No that is order of Islam if you want to do what you want to do we know how deal with that and laws of Islam are clear on traitors

Its okay we believe its Sunnah what they are doing SAME conditions were forced upon Muslims in the times of the Holy Prophet !

Its okay we believe its Sunnah what they are doing SAME conditions were forced upon Muslims in the times of the Holy Prophet !

What HAZRAT ABU Bakar RA did with those who claimed to be PROPHETS is clear and he did because that is order of RASOOL SAW you know what happened to false prophets and their followers

What HAZRAT ABU Bakar RA did with those who claimed to be PROPHETS is clear and he did because that is order of RASOOL SAW you know what happened to false prophets and their followers

Our founder only claimed to be what was foretold by the Holy Prophet so :yahoo: and plus you guys still believe Hazrat Isa will come down from earth who will nauzubillah kill him ? because no prophet can come after Prophet Muhammad ?

Sorry did not understand bro :(

means why did Pakistan get made ? wouldnt one according to his opinion become a traitor to the Indian State which Pakistan was part of before 47

Our founder only claimed to be what was foretold by the Holy Prophet so :yahoo: and plus you guys still believe Hazrat Isa will come down from earth who will nauzubillah kill him ? because no prophet can come after Prophet Muhammad ?

means why did Pakistan get made ? wouldnt one according to his opinion become a traitor to the Indian State which Pakistan was part of before 47
Hazrat JESUS AS came before Hazrat Muhammad SAW no new PROPHET would come after Hazrat Muhammad SAW and only Jesus would return and dumbo Jesus would return in Syria not south Asia Mirza was a liar a fraud and some illiterate dumbos started following him

Hazrat JESUS AS came before Hazrat Muhammad SAW no new PROPHET would come after Hazrat Muhammad SAW and only Jesus would return and dumbo Jesus would return in Syria not south Asia Mirza was a liar a fraud and some illiterate dumbos started following him

Right he came before than after than before than after and after jesus come again then live and go up and never return and then return ! yes i am dumb

whos dumb one who believes one can go fly into air while another dies and is buried in the ground dont tell me you also believe internet is run with reciting Surah Akhlas and Pakistanis have also invented a car than runs on sawab !

Right he came before than after than before than after and after jesus come again then live and go up and never return and then return ! yes i am dumb

whos dumb one who believes one can go fly into air while another dies and is buried in the ground dont tell me you also believe internet is run with reciting Surah Akhlas and Pakistanis have also invented a car than runs on sawab !

Mr ALLAH is the most powerful he can what ever he wants he took JESUS AS alive and he would return before day of judgement and he would return in Syria not in South Asia the who claims to be in south Asia is a liar knows as Mirza Gulam

Back
Top Bottom