What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

You are the one who said Qadian is in India. As if its the fault of the city. Pakistani golden logic:cuckoo:

I know i was just being silly.

:cheesy: isn't it in India ?? Isnt deobandi fitna also originated from India.

And indeed you were silly. Its not about the city but its about the center of conspiracies aka India against Muslims

Are you really asking for a parental beating? Pakistan is as mine as it is yours. Pakistan aap ka mamay ka larka nahi hai. Ahmadis have given as much blood for Pakistan as anyone else. Stop this nonsense of sectarianism.

oh bhai who said Pakistan does NOT belong to you? tu poora ka poora Pakistan lay le par jhotay kisay to na garh

I thought you qadyanis have a brain but am sorry you are proving me wrong.

Read again

And indeed you were silly. Its not about the city but its about the center of conspiracies aka India against Muslims

oh bhai who said Pakistan does NOT belong to you? tu poora ka poora Pakistan lay le par jhotay kisay to na garh

Read again

''Evil Hindus'' could have destroyed Pakistan in 1971 if it wasn't for our ahle kitaab Christian ally USA.

Read again

lol bro u said india should take qadianis "back". do u understand what the word back means? it implies that pakistani ahmadis belong in india. And here I thought I was dealing with a sane and intelligent looking cat.

:)))) how conveniently you ignored the main point that it was Ghulam Ahemd Mirza who asked his British masters NOT to consider Gurdaspur ahmedis as Muslims.
@Jaanbaz What do you think about this claim.

However you can see that Muslim League still back in 47 given due representation to ahmedis.

the onus is NOT On us he onus is on ghulam ahemd mirza for declaring qadyanis NON muslims in 47 for his own personal agendas

and oh

Muslim League considered Ahmedis as Muslims and they were constituted as Muslims by the founders of Pakistan, you needed to bring a law in 1974 to negate all these things.

BTW for unjust division well its still 40-60 ration Pak:India

The division was unjust for India also, you got more land for small population. Entire Sylhet division was given to Pakistan but Hindu-majority areas of Sindh like Tharparkar, Amarkot and Mirpurkhas wasn't given to India.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol bro u said india should take qadianis "back". do u understand what the word back means? it implies that pakistani ahmadis belong in india. And here I thought I was dealing with a sane and intelligent looking cat.

Pakistan only belongs to Pure Muslims. Once the ***** has been cleaned Pakistan would be a pure Sunni Islamic State.

nobody is stopping them to call whatever they want to call their newly created religion is BUT its NOT Islam for sure.

debate ends here .. you dont have a problem if they wish to call themselves muslims & so do i

@Jaanbaz What do you think about this claim.

Muslim League considered Ahmedis as Muslims and they were constituted as Muslims by the founders of Pakistan, you needed to bring a law in 1974 to negate all these things.

The division was unjust for India also, you got more land for small population. Entire Sylhet division was given to Pakistan but Hindu-majority areas of Sindh like Tharparkar, Amarkot and Mirpurkhas wasn't given to India.

Do you honestly believe in Pakistani Pseudo Intellectuals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan only belongs to Pure Muslims. Once the ***** has been cleaned Pakistan would be a pure Sunni Islamic State.

I don't believe that is the thought of majority of people in Pakistan. I was talking to a Pakistani (non ahmadi) yesterday and he said sometimes he feels like standing all molvis in a line and shooting them. Which is actually quite extreme.

I saw some of the Pakistani members here feeling very glad about banning of Shia practices in Malaysia.

debate ends here .. you dont have a problem if they wish to call themselves muslims & so do i

NO I have a problem. They can call themselves anything but they are NOT Muslims they cant malign Islam.

You can have your thinking and opinion, I have mine.

even shias don't lie about Quran the way ahmedis added lies to it.

I don't believe that is the thought of majority of people in Pakistan. I was talking to a Pakistani (non ahmadi) yesterday and he said sometimes he feels like standing all molvis in a line and shooting them. Which is actually quite extreme.

That would be such a waste of manpower. Maybe use them for rebuilding girls schools they have destroyed?

Lol I wonder how many people in Pakistan know qaid e azam prayed Eid namaz behind an ahmadi imam in London?

It was a pun at the bharotis as amusingly the Sikhs forced ahmedis out of gurdaspur the bloodshed also unleashed against them and now just to bash Pakistan these bharotis are showing crocodile tears for ahmedis. This way they seek some support and attention of ahmedis funny

NO I have a problem. They can call themselves anything but they are NOT Muslims they cant malign Islam.

You can have your thinking and opinion, I have mine.

even shias don't lie about Quran the way ahmedis added lies to it.

Well your Land of Pure made a law that took the right from Ahmadi Muslims. We are not cowards, big bearded men with guns don't scare us, we are peaceful people who just want to get on with our lives.

Lol I wonder how many people in Pakistan know qaid e azam prayed Eid namaz behind an ahmadi imam in London?

Don't tell them that. That was supposed be a well guarded secret. Now you gonna get Qaide Azam declared kafir.

It was a pun at the bharotis as amusingly the Sikhs forced ahmedis out of gurdaspur the bloodshed also unleashed against them and now just to bash Pakistan these bharotis are showing crocodile tears for ahmedis. This way they seek some support and attention of ahmedis funny

You know we finally have something we agree on. Personally I find it strange when some nationalist Indians pretend to care about the ahmadis, yet when I had the misfortune of going on indian forum, I was shocked that they were saying ahmadis got what they deserved in Pakistan. So yeah, I'm not really on this forum for sympathy. I just come on when I'm bored.

Back
Top Bottom