What's new

Ahmadi group rocked by rape allegations in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reread the first comment I made. I said clergy of all religions, including the Ahmedi (of course, since it too is a religion) is corrupt and rotten (condemnation). One guy then set out to paint a picture that only religious leaders of this religion are perverts. Just showed him the image of his own clerics. Madrassahs are a chronic problem, but one that is borne out of the state's own inability to take care of its most vulnerable i.e. poor children who are left in these institutions by parents for boarding, food, and clothing. There is no advocate of these children, not even their parents who after birthing them leave them in the hands of men who could do with them whatever they want. There is utter impunity and then folks like you simp for dens of sexual predation of little kids. You wanted to look at the figures, look at these and if you have conscience don't @ me again. I don't want to engage you any further.
Madrassah is not the problem its people like u r the problem who like to portray a bad image of entire group just because someone from that group done a bad deed. ur comments reek of hate towards Madrassah. u were the one who lied by saying that every week students are raped in madrassahs. if u cant prove your point then keep your mouth shut. no one will bother you if u keep it shut

When has the forum stopped discussions around sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, for example?

There is a difference between discussing systemic problems (such as sexual abuse) within the institutional hierarchy of religion vs attacking an entire religion and disparaging it and it’s followers.

Any Muslim scholar or politician that argues against restricting the age of marriage to 18 or older is in some way condoning child sexual assault.

Do you guys really need me to point out how many ‘Islamic’ scholars, Mullahs and politicians in Pakistan alone have objected to setting a minimum age for marriage?

Agnostic people like you should not apply western standard of 18 years age on us....

People like you can have some similarities with Pakistani nationalists but if you are not muslim , there can never be a permanent alliance or trust because of your constant undermining (subtle or open) against islam and muslims.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM why are people allowed to call Qadiyani's non Muslims? but when it comes to Shia's their posts are deleted?
Those posts (that I saw at least) have been deleted. Did you not read some of the prior comments attacking me for deleting those posts?

Discussing the status of Ahmadis within Islam is a religious discussion and therefore not allowed on this forum, just as derogatory attacks on Ahmadis, Sunni, Shia, Hindus etc are considered attacks on someone’s faith and therefore not allowed.
Madrassah is not the problem its people like u r the problem who like to portray a bad image of entire group just because someone from that group done a bad deed. ur comments reek of hate towards Madrassah. u were the one who lied by saying that every week students are raped in madrassahs. if u cant prove your point then keep your mouth shut. no one will bother you if u keep it shut
You mean like some people do when attacking Ahmadis or Hindus?
Agnostic people like you should not apply western standard of 18 years age on us....

People like you can have some similarities with Pakistani nationalists but if you are not muslim , there can never be a permanent alliance or trust because of your constant undermining (subtle or open) against islam and muslims.
There is nothing Islamic about Child Marriages and those who oppose restrictions on child marriages and setting a minimum age for marriage, support child rape and pedophilia.

Did you bother reading the stats I cited? Instead of venting your verbal diarrhea over here, read those stats. I stand by what I said, not only that, I produced numbers to back what I said. Your hollow rhetoric is moot. Stats speak for themselves. Do you understand what an average is? When around 1 child is being raped per day (per reported figures; unreported would be way higher) in madrassahs, then madrassahs are the problem and so are folks like you who simp for dens of sexual predation rather than recognizing the gravity of the problem only because your demigods (clerics) are the ones being exposed for their sexual perversions. Yes, I have contempt, I have contempt for dens of sexual exploitation of the poorest of poor, vulnerable, children who have no advocate in this entire damn world!
Still

I don't find the need for this comparison. It seems like you are trying to shift blame and change the topic of this thread
A conspiratorial frame of mind. Which part of the clergy of all faiths being rotten and corrupt seems to be absolving Ahmadi clergy from its crime against humanity? You don't see the need for this comparison because you are not viewing the conversation in its proper context, rather looking at a single comment.

Last edited:
Where is the audio clip?

Do you know that 12ver Shia's also believe that 12 Hand picked Imams of their are greater than all the prophets including Moses Pbuh, Jesus (Esa) Pbuh , Noah and Ibrahim Pbuh both, they also claim that their Imams can control the universe, you can pray to Imams and they answer, Imams can grant prayers, They ask Ali RA help , They also claim Quran is incomplete, They also claim that their Hazir Imam Aka Mehdi receive revelation , they also claim that anyone who denies the Wiliyat of Ali RA is a disbeliever hence everyone who is not a 12ver is a on Kuffr and his after life is doomed, Did you notice any similarities between them and Qadiyani's ? so If PDF is allowing posters to call Qadiyani a cult or Kaffir, then why is not allowed to call Shia'ism a Cult and 12'vers / Ismaeli/Agha Khani and Alewite as well ?

Shia's has the worse beliefs when it comes the Prophets, Quran and Islam, so why is that Qadiyani's are allowed to be called out but not Shia's ? why double standard ?
1641984281398.gif

When has the forum stopped discussions around sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, for example?

There is a difference between discussing systemic problems (such as sexual abuse) within the institutional hierarchy of religion vs attacking an entire religion and disparaging it and it’s followers.

Any Muslim scholar or politician that argues against restricting the age of marriage to 18 or older is in some way condoning child sexual assault.

Do you guys really need me to point out how many ‘Islamic’ scholars, Mullahs and politicians in Pakistan alone have objected to setting a minimum age for marriage?

This is a shameless defence of off-topic trolling, that has the specific aim of shifting the focus of the discussion from the heinous act committed by Qadiyani leaders, and instead disparage the good name of Islamic religious scholars. Because that is exactly what has been going on in this thread. Kindly remove all posts targeting Islam and Muslims. A systematic and institutional problem has emerged within Qadiyani leadership. We need to discuss how to solve this specific problem in this specific thread.
There is nothing Islamic about Child Marriages and those who oppose restrictions on child marriages and setting a minimum age for marriage, support child rape and pedophilia.

This is a totally off-topic comment that does not belong on this thread. If you wish to discuss this, create a new thread and I will try to give my own input on this.

Part of the alleged crime took place in Lahore, Pakistan. Not much is known about the treaty said to be in formulation between UK and Pakistan.

Hopefully Punjab government will do her due diligence in the matter.

Hi,

Can we please keep the discussion who is infidel and who is Muslim for some other thread?

Instead of discussing potential legal repercussions for the head of Ahmadyya community under Coercion or other laws within British judicial framework (whether the audio call contents merits his prosecution), and showing support for the victim, we are wasting bandwidth on diverging the discussion to the arguments that have no bearing on the particular case.

There are two broad components of the case.

1. Allegations against perpetrators of the abuse (her father and other men) - this will be very difficult to prove as abuse happened from tender age, victim is now 36.
2. Can the head of Ahmadyya community be charged with covering up of the crime, in backdrop of the audio, using his office's enormous influence (spiritual or material) to silence an abuse victim and consequently helping pedophiles escape justice. For this proving of actual crime (rape) becomes secondary and prosecution for his role in silencing of victim, becomes primary and fairly easier for the crown to prove and thus prosecute.

Can @waz and other people living in UK, kindly shed some light on UK's laws related to abuse, grooming, intimidation and coercion.

Last edited:
Gotcha boss!, Attacks on Muslims/Maulvis is allowed but a deviant sect is protected.
Whether you or anyone else considers them a cult, sect, or whatever does not change the fact that millions of people follow that faith and believe in it.

As such, whether you agree or disagree with their faith is irrelevant - it is their faith and the rules of the forum and simple human decency dictate that no one's faith or community be subject to derogatory generalizations and insults, the likes of which we have seen on this thread and others multiple times.

WARNING FOR ALL USERS:
Any further derogatory generalizations about ANY faith, sect or community will be deleted and infractions issued without warning. Please take your hatred, disrespect and lack of decency somewhere else.

Last edited:
Govt. of Pakistan should immediately take control of all Ahmedi religious institutions to save young children and women from such heinous acts.

Govt. of Pakistan should immediately take control of all Ahmedi religious institutions to save young children and women from such heinous acts.
What credible evidence supports your claim that young women and children suffer such 'heinous acts' in all Ahmadi religious institutions?

Yesterday I received this message from PTA ,so all Muslim members of this forum please report this site and it's Divisor Agnostic muslim,s deliberate attempts to provoke Muslims and his malafide attempts to support Ahmedies and asking them Muslims,thIs is a clear cut blasphemy
Screenshot_2022-01-13-23-09-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom