What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If US has cleared the sale of AH-1Z it means they refused to clear the engines for T-129 :rolleyes:

@cabatli_53

It is known that Turkey and Pakistan agreed on many points regarding the sale of T-129 Atak helicopters. According to frame agreement(What I understood), TAI would allow Pakistan to produce some parts of body along with general assembly line of Atak. The parts manufactured by Pakistan, will be ordered by TAI, When A new export deal is signed (For example Bahrain). With this way, Pakistan would have been considered as international Atak producer along with TAI.

Recent days, PM didn't give a country name but mentioned as our so called ally not allow engine export to a country When We agreed to make a deal. Most probably, He was talking about Atak and Pakistan.

Recent days, PM didn't give a country name but mentioned as our so called ally not allow engine export to a country When We agreed to make a deal. Most probably, He was talking about Atak and Pakistan.

Any source for that ?

Its true but one can only integrate missile which vendor allows.

Can you please tell us what edge it has over AH-64E? US is not selling MWR and that is very important system in modern attack helicopters.

As you said, An attack helicopter without MWR will cause risking copter in hot war zones. They are expensive sensors indeed but vital in current war zones. Aselsan can easily provide MWR sensors to Pakistan but I don't suppose USA will allow Pakistan to modify even screws of their new developed state of art attack helicopters. Most probably, Periodic maintenance activities are going to be carried out by Bell engineers.

Those are What Aselsan paid for development/production.

-360 pcs Aselsan MWR desin/development/production: 193,526,200 Euro
-340 pcs EWCMS(Electronic warfare counter measure system) and 77150 munition (FG-3,FG-6 and CG-17)(Aselsan outsourced MKEK): 122,466,848 USD
-217 RWR, 143 RFJ, 217 LWR, 217 SCPU EWCMS design development production: 485, 561,998 USD.

ews.jpg

LOL... you think Pakistani Leadership has balls to go to war against India at this time?
Abhi toh sale approve hui hai.pata nahi kab Pkaistan order dega...kab Missiles ayaingi....
Ghar main nahi dane...amma chali bhunane.
Of course. Pakistan is not afraid to go to war whenever a threat arises.

Hi, Perhaps a bit of research before blabbing could have really helped you, dont you think ?

- Who is Zulu man ?? :confused:
You asked me so i Google it and you want to know the result ?? :p:

1) A member of a South African people traditionally living mainly in KwaZulu-Natal province.
2) A code word representing the letter Z, used in radio communication.
3) relating to the Zulus or their language.

- Who is Zulu man ?? :confused:
You asked me so i Google it and you want to know the result ?? :p:

1) A member of a South African people traditionally living mainly in KwaZulu-Natal province.
2) A code word representing the letter Z, used in radio communication.
3) relating to the Zulus or their language.
Hi,
It is better for you join some local evening comic club. You mental level suggests that youre far too behind to handle the stuff that goes around here

"They are for internal counter-terrorism uses inside Pakistan -- so to be very clear about that, going after terrorists inside their own country," she said.

Exactly. Pakistan Army uses muscle power to kill its own citizens whether it is East Pakistan, Balochistan and in KPK. Pakistan Army created Taliban now the same people have joined the terrorist outfits inside Pakistan.

Hi,
It is better for you join some local evening comic club. You mental level suggests that youre far too behind to handle the stuff that goes around here

So that is the answer of my question ?? :-)
Well, if you cant answer what i ask then why you bother to reply ??:-)
- If i dont know something then maybe there could be some reasons...Any way thanks for you precious time :angry:

So that is the answer of my question ?? :-)
Well, if you cant answer what i ask then why you bother to reply ??:-)
- If i dont know something then maybe there could be some reasons...Any way thanks for you precious time :angry:
Hi,

I understand your knowledge is limited to lollypop and bubble gum, so its useless to answer you silly question.

Its far more easier to go through the pages where the details have been shared of Viper cobra rather than asking silly questions and making *** of yourself. pity

If you cant behave accordingly then keep this sh*t to ur self no need to cross limits and next time mind your own business instead of Acting like a A$$ h%le wide open..

@Stealth Accept my apologies
Hi,

a weaker arguments requires personal attack, Truly a pitiful situation

It is known that Turkey and Pakistan agreed on many points regarding the sale of T-129 Atak helicopters. According to frame agreement(What I understood), TAI would allow Pakistan to produce some parts of body along with general assembly line of Atak. The parts manufactured by Pakistan, will be ordered by TAI, When A new export deal is signed (For example Bahrain). With this way, Pakistan would have been considered as international Atak producer along with TAI.

No other engines we can go with?

If you cant behave accordingly then keep this sh*t to ur self no need to cross limits and next time mind your own business instead of Acting like a A$$ h%le wide open..

@Stealth Accept my apologies
We pakistanis are at their very best in fighting among ourselves by dragging our egos 2 far. I request all to save your energies for a cause rather than wasting on in fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom