What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother's,
So Simple,
Apache deal with the Indian's is going to final,
this is why they are offering to us this copter,

Nope.... put pressure on Indians to buy Apache lol

Laughing like hell... visited few forums... and saw some posts where Indians are burning like "maa mar gaye hai ana deee" lol

Terrible decision. I was hoping for Havocs instead.

QUOTE:

"This proposed sale of helicopters and weapons systems will provide Pakistan with military capabilities in support of its counter-terrorism operations inside the country," State Department Deputy Spokesperson Marie Harf told media persons.

"They are for internal counter-terrorism uses inside Pakistan -- so to be very clear about that, going after terrorists inside their own country," she said.

"We obviously have many ways of monitoring how weapons we sell to any country are used in terms of end use and how we monitor that. That’s obviously something we care very deeply about," Harf said when asked whether the US is confident that Pakistan is going to use the aid for the purposes in which it is being sold and not against India.

"Do you trust the Pakistanis?" she was asked. "This isn't about trust. This is about being able to see where our weapons go, see what they’re used for, and that’s something we are confident we are able to do," she said.

Nope.... put pressure on Indians to buy Apache lol

Laughing like hell... visited few forums... and saw some posts where Indians are burning like "maa mar gaye hai ana deee" lol
I agree I am also reading there comments on there forums they are quite angry and pissed if

Plenty of Sidewinders available.....but more can be procured....nothing high tech there.

Its true but one can only integrate missile which vendor allows.

Do you think USA would be able to get the permissions of letting Pakistan have 40-50 AH-1Z's without losing on the Apache deal with the Indian's. As it is most likely the Indian's would not buy the Apache because they know that it is similar or may be slightly more advance to the AH-64E Block III's they are trying to get along with the Chinook's.

They would have to also provide assurance to the parliament regarding their ability to some how restrict Pakistan access to the Spares which is not so easy. In an earlier post I read that it would be possible for PAA to maintain these new Zulu's for 15 to 20 years easily.

Can you please tell us what edge it has over AH-64E? US is not selling MWR and that is very important system in modern attack helicopters.

QUOTE:

"This proposed sale of helicopters and weapons systems will provide Pakistan with military capabilities in support of its counter-terrorism operations inside the country," State Department Deputy Spokesperson Marie Harf told media persons.

"They are for internal counter-terrorism uses inside Pakistan -- so to be very clear about that, going after terrorists inside their own country," she said.

"We obviously have many ways of monitoring how weapons we sell to any country are used in terms of end use and how we monitor that. That’s obviously something we care very deeply about," Harf said when asked whether the US is confident that Pakistan is going to use the aid for the purposes in which it is being sold and not against India.

"Do you trust the Pakistanis?" she was asked. "This isn't about trust. This is about being able to see where our weapons go, see what they’re used for, and that’s something we are confident we are able to do," she said.

LOL tatoo and you think in case of war Pakistan will not use these weapons against India ? LOL @ your sense don't know how to get 2000 likes ... definitely from those who have same mental problem lol

LOL tatoo and you think in case of war Pakistan will not use these weapons against India ? LOL @ your sense don't know how to get 2000 likes ... definitely from those who have same mental problem lol
LOL... you think Pakistani Leadership has balls to go to war against India at this time?
Abhi toh sale approve hui hai.pata nahi kab Pkaistan order dega...kab Missiles ayaingi....
Ghar main nahi dane...amma chali bhunane.

LOL... you think Pakistani Leadership has balls to go to war against India at this time?
Abhi toh sale approve hui hai.pata nahi kab Pkaistan order dega...kab Missiles ayaingi....
Ghar main nahi dane...amma chali bhunane.

According to your own country "Pakistan always start war" so balls kiskay hain aur khoon khasi ? LOLzz

Secondly woh Surgical Strikes nahe ayeen abhe tak ??? wait he kar rahay hain 2011 say lol... so who has balls ENUFFF SAID KID!

Do it then talk.
Right now its pure speculation.

@Stealth
According to your own country "Pakistan always start war"

Yes.
And according to the world, it gets divided into two - A la 1971.

@Stealth
According to your own country "Pakistan always start war"

Yes.
And according to the world, it gets divided into two - A la 1971.

According to India and world is not India LOL filhaal aur chuppooo hahhaha kaka *** burning lol

I doubt if it's Pakistan that needs to prove anything. Correct me if I'm wrong but Pakistan has always stood by the claim of being a defensive force with minimal deterrence as its modus operandi. India on the other hand has beaten the war drums at least twice (2001-02 & 2008) and then eaten them....wonder if you can import a pair from Russia/Israel/France? It was hilarious when in 2008 India requested the US to ask Pakistan to allow surgical strikes :lol: Then came the US cable leaks of how the Indian government was afraid of Pakistan's response. Its all here on this forum.

QUOTE:

I have a question for you. Do you believe that Pakistan would spend a billion bucks on attack helis which it can't ever use against India? Be honest.

Last edited:
I dont know anything about zUlu, why dont you tell me ?? :-)
And who is kid ?? lol ,Do you know what it means ?? if in case you dont know then it would be better to google it before you reply !
Hi, Perhaps a bit of research before blabbing could have really helped you, dont you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom