Agni-V launcher potos

Kinetic

BANNED
Reaction score
WP_20150626_13_42_36_Pro-1024x575.jpg

aegCPKv.png

The three new configs here which I had never seen before:
1. Two PDVs on the 12X12 platforms and
2. Two Prahars on an 8X8. Earlier configs only had one Prahaar/Pragati per 8X8.
3. 8 MRSAMS on an 8X8. Much more compact than the trailer version (shown below)that we have seen till now. Similar progression as Akash from trailer to 8X8 platforms.

lusmOcr.png

DRDO-MRSAM-Surface-to-Air-Missile-Launcher-System-at-2016-DefExpo-1.jpg

New missile?

fbKtDzK.png

@Windjammer @Areesh

hmt tractors. what is has to do with this thread? HMT used to manufacture them long ago.
He's Zimbabwean. They're a simple people who have dreams about tractors and nightmares about their inability to farm.
Let it be.

What do you mean only one Prahaar?

Isn't that info just from an old test launch. Prahaar has an open prototype launcher. This configuration of two is interesting since they've always been shown as six.

Last edited:
hmt tractors. what is has to do with this thread? HMT used to manufacture them long ago.
I suppose the picture is from INS Vikramaditya. Have seen Tractors on AC for towing Aircrafts on deck.
Although i couldn't understand what they have to do on this thread.

Finally!!!

See they still use 50s tactic for photography!!

The three new configs here which I had never seen before:
1. Two PDVs on the 12X12 platforms and
2. Two Prahars on an 8X8. Earlier configs only had one Prahaar/Pragati per 8X8.
3. 8 MRSAMS on an 8X8. Much more compact than the trailer version (shown below)that we have seen till now. Similar progression as Akash from trailer to 8X8 platforms.

lusmOcr.png

DRDO-MRSAM-Surface-to-Air-Missile-Launcher-System-at-2016-DefExpo-1.jpg

New missile?

fbKtDzK.png

@Windjammer @Areesh

Meh. Whatever

False flag Chinese, after being banned they come with fake identities

Dude most of the Chinese here are from Lahore or Rawalpindi. He is pure Pakistani, nothing else.

Chinese have mostly enmity with Japan and Taiwan. Korea etc. They are not bothered about India. Just like Indians mostly think Pakistan not bothered about China.

False flag Chinese, after being banned they come with fake identities

Dude most of the Chinese here are from Lahore or Rawalpindi. He is pure Pakistani, nothing else.

Chinese have mostly enmity with Japan and Taiwan. Korea etc. They are not bothered about India. Just like Indians mostly think Pakistan not bothered about China.

I get it. As long as you dont classify me as Indian. I am cool :D

I get it. As long as you dont classify me as Indian. I am cool :D
I take back classifying you as Chinese considering for all we know you could be Japanese war orphan. Hence its confusing to brand you as either Chinese or Japanese :)

I take back classifying you as Chinese considering for all we know you could be Japanese war orphan. Hence its confusing to brand you as either Chinese or Japanese :)

Indiam classify themselves as Indian. Smelly dog like you whether in zimbabuwe cloth can be seen from Mars.

As long as you dont classify me as Indian. I am cool :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom