What's new

Agni-V isn't MIRV,can't carry multiple warheads

So the myth of A-5 being MIRV has been debunked. I will leave this thread to appear on Google when someone searches for A-5 MIRV.
Wait for my next thread, there are many Indian fan boy claims to be debunked,.Bye.

It's really a minor issue in definition....but whatever :D

View attachment 304885

Here are Agni-5 and Minuteman 3 side by side and the difference of nose cone shapes is very clear. Agni is a pure triangle at the top, Minuteman is clearly not.
Guess which one is MIRV capable and which isn't

I concur, but even one warhead would pretty much annihilate a medium size city.

also Minuteman III is so sexy

check out this video. f-ing cool. thing is so accurate you can see the MIRV hitting within meters of the target. unreal accuracy

When did DRDO say that A5 will be mirv capable ????
The thread was aimed at fan boys who regularly make such unsubstantiated tall claims about Indian firepower. But when challenged with good argument, they resort to taunts and ad hominem attacks.

When did DRDO say that A5 will be mirv capable ????

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2016/02/drdo-gears-up-for-canister-launch-of.html

So far three tests of Agni-V, including one canister version, have been conducted. The missile will be inducted in the armed forces after two to three more tests. “The next focus will be more on multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicles (MIRVs) and manoeuvring warheads to defeat enemy ballistic missile defence systems,” said a DRDO scientist.

So its hinted at, we will have to see if its worth the hassle given Agni 6 + K5 is the main MIRV focus for time being.

Offcourse !!!! NOT yet. But it doesn't mean it never will.

The thread was aimed at fan boys who regularly make such unsubstantiated tall claims about Indian firepower. But when challenged with good argument, they resort to taunts and ad hominem attacks.

Don't know about him.... but DRDO is working on A6 which is going to be MIRV Capable

Back
Top Bottom