What's new

Agni V Discussions

Congratulations to all & commiserations to those who had a field day here after launch delay..... Missed the fun due to time difference... never mind!!

Congratulations to DRDO & Indian scientists for this technical achievement.
I wish we never get a chance to use these new age defense toys against each other.

It is a bit sad as well to see how neighbours, who were supposed to be like brothers are being made to fight against each other by forces outside our region and we implementing their designs without rational thinking.

All of us (Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis ...) can create a new era of brotherhood, If we keep aside/forget the mistakes done by our previous governaments and start working towards mutual respect and a peaceful rise.

PS: There is no point in harping about what happened in 1962,1965, 1971 etc etc. Most of us were not even born then.......
Mud sledging on each other is not going to help anyone.... Let us move forward folks and grow collectively.

This is my first post and I hope I will get the support of my fellow forum members for a healthy/logical discussions going forward.

Congratulations to DRDO & Indian scientists for this technical achievement.
I wish we never get a chance to use these new age defense toys against each other.

It is a bit sad as well to see how neighbours, who were supposed to be like brothers are being made to fight against each other by forces outside our region and we implementing their designs without rational thinking.

All of us (Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis ...) can create a new era of brotherhood, If we keep aside/forget the mistakes done by our previous governaments and start working towards mutual respect and a peaceful rise.

PS: There is no point in harping about what happened in 1962,1965, 1971 etc etc. Most of us were not even born then.......
Mud sledging on each other is not going to help anyone.... Let us move forward folks and grow collectively.

This is my first post and I hope I will get the support of my fellow forum members for a healthy/logical discussions going forward.

Brother, I too wish so, but India can never be friends with china/pakistan, giving up hostilities atleast is also unlikely to happen. So let us only concentrate on how to bleed the nose of our opponents in battle, and thankfully enough, thats exactly what our scientists and military are doing right now.

So CHEERS!

LOL they can't even fake this part properly. There is no fireball when a dummy payload hits the indian ocean! :rofl: This is classic club 81.

You rat brain ..........

There is a fire ball even when a stone re enters earth's atmosphere at hypersonic speeds, the temperature is several thousand degrees centigrade ..........

Lol ..................Copycat Chinese fake high IQ...........

Today both Jinah and Ghandhi would be very sad of what their countries have become, India was meant to be a non violent peaceful country and pakistan a secular country both turned the opposite

Today both Jinah and Ghandhi would be very sad of what their countries have become, India was meant to be a non violent peaceful country and pakistan a secular country both turned the opposite

dont now about Jinna' Pakistan as thats not my concern bro what makes you think India isnt a peaceful country ?? whats your definition of a peaceful country ?

May be you should deliver this message to both in person.

Have you at all read about Gandhi?

Gandhi wanted his armed forces to fight for its country. Don't bring things from your rear end ..........at least spell the name, Gandhi correctly ............... moron

Dr. Saraswat said, India does not have global ambitions. :tup: :tup:

Indian threat is only limited to Asian continent. :tup:

When India sees a threat from other nations/continents, it wont take long to have a 10K ICBM :D

You rat brain ..........

There is a fire ball even when a stone re enters earth's atmosphere at hypersonic speeds, the temperature is several thousand degrees centigrade ..........

Lol ..................Copycat Chinese fake high IQ...........

These chinese copycats think they know everything :lol:

The guy even thinks that missiles fly around in an absolutely straight line and
considers a curved maneuver as "veering off-course":rofl::rofl:

Funnier part is pakistani members seem to "sense truth" in his misperception of
missile boost and trajectory phases and are drinking cofee reading newspaper full
of fake news articles published by CPC wannabe candidates for mayor posts.

if the length of Agni 5 is same as Agni 3 it proves that a new, more powerful propellant is used in Agni 5 along some tech we may not know yet

the Agni 5 looks bit longer that A 3 probably 18 meters long

may be they reduced height of second stage by half meter and added 1.5 meter long third stage

teamagni_1057980g.jpg

agni2_1057979e.jpg

agni-3.jpg

agni-1.jpg

just asking, is this supposed to be the size of n ICBM??

No comments about Jinnah!

BTW, who is Gandhi? :unsure: are you talking about the person who for selfish reasons broke India into two :bad:

A selfish person who let BHAGAT SINGH die just to steal the limelight :butcher:

Which India are you talking about :fie: the india which was backstabbed by pak and batterred by China, just becoz of this "absolute nonsense" non violent "peaceful" country :blink:

arre bhayya, pehele desh ko bachao, baad mein faltu bateen karo :tup:

^^ its IRBM not ICBM

Were you sleeping since morning ,

Its "officially" ICBM .

"An intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) is a ballistic missile with a long range (greater than 5,000 km or 3,100 miles) typically designed for nuclear weapons delivery (delivering one or more nuclear warheads). Most modern designs support multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles (MIRVs), allowing a single missile to carry several warheads, each of which can strike a different target."

source : wiki

Back
Top Bottom