What's new

Agni V Discussions

Strategically correct. But practically For China primary target is USA and for India primary target is china. though ppl speaks abt ind vs pak ; ind vs china....

How would adding a extra 3000km affect the international community?

Everyone seems fine with India launching a 5000km ICBM, so im sure 8000km be fine.

Chinese experts feel that there is to more India's successful long-range nuclear-capable missile Agni-V than what New Delhi is saying. A Chinese researcher said the missile "actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away". Du Wenlong, a researcher at China's PLA Academy

of Military Sciences, told the Global Times that the Agni-V "actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away".
Du added that "the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries".

India on Thursday test-fired the Agni-V missile that it said can accurately hit targets more than 5,000 km away. With this launch, India entered an exclusive club of nations that have this capability.

Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, told the Global Times that according to China's standard, an ICBM should have a range of at least 8,000 km.

"The Agni-V's range could be further enhanced to become an Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile," he said.

India deliberately downplayed Agni-V capability: Chinese experts - Hindustan Times

I will certainly agree with Mr. Du than some nameless anonymous fanboys on the internet, even if he would have had negative comments about the missile.

on a personal note , i think this test is good for pakistan strategically ... people in the suncontinent are blinded by emotions .. and go to extremes of emotional outcry within seconds ...

when china feels the heat , it will help pakistan more in the defence field ,even in the presence of corrupt zardari, to balance the power in the region... some say u.s is using india and china will be using pakistan .... whatever the case both our countries are being used and the funny thing is, we are happy about it , the sad thing is our animosity will always garantee this kind of behaviour towards each other ----- incase of india i am not limiting u.s help in defence only

strategically speaking , pakistan already has all the missiles it needs to cover india ... pakistan is a peace loving country with no power projection ambitions... pakistani politicians harp on this tune while they stuff there pockets with aid.. and internationally showing off pakistans capability over this range might be counter productive anyway --- this 'in your face' stance of india against china will indirectly help pak

secondly it doesnt matter if the tech is stolen , bought etc.. the fact of the matter is the recipient now has the capability.. thi is what matters... so please stop making fun of each other's systems as they ''are not exactly indeginous'' --- no sane person needs to reinvent the wheel

my 2 cents
I beg to differ with your view. Forget the fanboys wars over the forums. This launch will bring India and china on the talking table. Both counties have started development from zero by all means. No one will want to stop the economic growth for no reason. China's economy is booming right now. So they will not pull it back for no reason. And about helping to Pak they have done almost everything to help Pak. I don't think they will ever help you will the missile that can have a potential to hit deep inside china evenif you dont have any intentions to do that. It's diplomacy. Plus china never give any thing for free for no reason

Can understand the poor scientists level of desperation to show India as evil trying to attack the world :D

However, if A5 has 8k + range then I will open my shivas regal tonight :)

Globaltimes.cn

Yeah just scroll down and read what he thinks!!

LOL........Its funny on one hand famous chines troll are spewing BS about A-5 on PDF and on the other hand Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, told the Global Times. that the same A-5 is actually a 8000 km range missile instead of being a 5000km one and the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries.;)

Here is what he thinks:-
Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, told the Global Times. -Global Times

The Agni-V actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away, but the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries.

=> so, to whom you wana believe?? Famous low life chini trolls of PDF or Professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, Mr Zhang Zhaozhong ?? :D-

Your take...;)-

Actual missile ranges and their CEP's are always a top secret. We can only speculate.

Globaltimes.cn

Yeah just scroll down and read what he thinks!!

LOL........Its funny on one hand famous chines troll are spewing BS about A-5 on PDF and on the other hand Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, told the Global Times. that the same A-5 is actually a 8000 km range missile instead of being a 5000km one and the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries.;)

Here is what he thinks:-

=> so, to whom you wana believe?? Famous low life chini trolls of PDF or Professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, Mr Zhang Zhaozhong ?? :D-

Your take...;)-

I believe Sinochallenger.

She said A-5 missile failed and crashed after 1min. She showed pics of it falling down back to earth.

So missile was veered off......... Mmmmm......! Better luck next time.

With this missile India has became a threat to the whole world.

Back
Top Bottom